Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Request for Campaign Evaluation Thread

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

Request for Campaign Evaluation Thread

Please post here if you would like for a candidate to have a campaign evaluation thread created for them.

Thank you.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this only for "new" candidates, or for ones we have already vetted to a certain extent? If we want to be all-inclusive, I'll nominate Greg Brannon, Lee Bright, Nancy Mace, Paul Broun, Matt Bevin and Pat McGeehan for threads.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I can't speak for Bryan's intent but I think:

1. This is for all candidates. This forum should be as exhaustive as possible as a quick reference for members to find info about any candidate they are thinking of supporting.
    2. Obviously there will be a backlog to start - I imagine we'll be spacing out the creation of these threads to some extent in order to allow users to weigh in on all candidates without being overwhelmed (not to mention the moderators being overwhelmed!).
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no lets make 100 threads right now like the Collins

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    We can start of with a few in the backlog, at least those getting some good traction. This will also help get new members up to speed faster.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Rod Blum, Tom Emmers, David Earl Williams III, Stace Nelson, Mia Love.

Terri Lynn Land?

I nominate David Hale for an evaluation. http://electdavidhale.com

He is going to run against neo-conservative RINO Adam Kinzinger, who called out the Tea Party and the Ron Paul movement.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Greg Brannon US Senate from North Carolina

Strong strict Constitutionalist
    Solid Tea Party backing
    Drafted by Glen Bradley
    Endorsed by Rand Paul
    Moderate to capable fundraising
    hard-workingest candidate in my memory

SoCon plant has been installed to split the vote
    Head to head against a status quo establishment money machine
    No electoral experience running for US Senate out of the gate

No deal breakers that I am aware of.

This guy has the principle prowess of Ron and the rhetorical ability of Rand
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 10-20-2013 at 06:53 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Greg Brannon US Senate from North Carolina

Strong strict Constitutionalist
    Solid Tea Party backing
    Drafted by Glen Bradley
    Endorsed by Rand Paul
    Moderate to capable fundraising
    hard-workingest candidate in my memory

SoCon plant has been installed to split the vote
    Head to head against a status quo establishment money machine
    No electoral experience running for US Senate out of the gate

No deal breakers that I am aware of.

This guy has the principle prowess of Ron and the rhetorical ability of Rand
    Your wish, is already granted! (The actual threads are in this same sub-forum).

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...S-Senate-R-NC)

You should post your opinion in that thread. We need more input. Hard to get input when nobody has anything bad to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Is this only for "new" candidates, or for ones we have already vetted to a certain extent? If we want to be all-inclusive, I'll nominate Greg Brannon, Lee Bright, Nancy Mace, Paul Broun, Matt Bevin and Pat McGeehan for threads.
    These are all up.

Quote Originally Posted by T.hill View Post
    Rod Blum, Tom Emmers, David Earl Williams III, Stace Nelson, Mia Love.

Terri Lynn Land?
    These are next!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

House: Mia Love, Igor Birman, Bob Barr
    Senate: Joe Miller, Owen Hill
    Governor: Ken Cuccinelli, Curtis Coleman, Tom Tancredo

We also need to discuss TX-4 somewhere. There are 3 liberty candidates trying to primary out the incumbent Rep in that district.
    Last edited by compromise; 10-26-2013 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Ken Cuccinelli
    Should I expedite this one since the election is coming up? Or is there not enough time really to even go through this process?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by malkusm View Post
    Should I expedite this one since the election is coming up? Or is there not enough time really to even go through this process?
    Definitely. There seems to be a lot of discussion on here over him too.

I nominate David Hale for an evaluation. http://electdavidhale.com
    Bump for Hale.

Bump for Hale.
    Sorry looks like I missed that one I'll post it this evening or tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You might want to consider adding simple question about name recognition in your polls.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've taken care of all of the candidate requests above that I see.... anyone have any others?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UPDATED REQUESTS

Tom Pauken
    Barry Loudermilk
    Last edited by TaftFan; 11-12-2013 at 07:48 PM.

How about an evaluation thread for Shane Osborn?

We have been discussing him and the Nebraska Senate election below:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ka-Senate-Race

I formally request a Debra Medina evaluation thread

Chris McDaniel
    Don Volaric
    Katrina Pierson

David Vogt, Republican Candidate for Congress in MD-6, www.VogtForMaryland.com

The "Issues" portion of his site is currently being updated, but his campaign emailed me a copy of what will be going up in the next few days. Those can be found at http://www.scribd.com/doc/185161688/...-Issues-Update

Tavish Kelly, candidate for Mississippi's 4th District.

http://www.tavishkelly.com

Debra Medina should be fast tracked 5 stars. I know it's a statewide office Bryan but we supported Gunny in his efforts and we should encourage such bids

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's take a look at Art Halvorson. Running in the primary against Bill Schuster (PA-9). Has some good stuff to say on his site, and cites Amash & Goehmert as two of his favorite congressmen.

http://arthalvorsonforcongress.com/

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    I've taken care of all of the candidate requests above that I see.... anyone have any others?

Former Sen. Robert Smith, once he gets his campaign set up.

I'm privy to a lot of information about this candidate. We are looking at him as the liberty candidate in the CD13 special election in the Tampa Bay Area. You guys are going to cry tears of joy when RLC of Tampa Bay releases his responses to their questionnaire.

Electibility... YUP. There is no neocon hawk alive that can call this Marine a dove. Yet, his foreign policy looks so sound you'd probably consider him for pres lol. The guy has the resume, the looks, and the policy views. I have not yet heard him give a speech aside from the youtube video below with all the darn plates and forks.

Mark Bircher

Bircher, a candidate to fill U.S. Rep. C.W. Bill Young's congressional seat, has lived a fascinating life, steeped in achievement. He is a Naval Academy graduate, a lawyer, an airline pilot, a retired Marine Corps Reserve brigadier general and a former Blue Angel pilot who was once featured in a Van Halen music video.
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...battle/2154847
    http://www.bircherforcongress.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/markbircherfl
    http://vimeo.com/80936692
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9BS2BgBCv8 (first speaker)... here's the audio FAR better quality: https://audioboo.fm/boos/1780852-u-s...12-6-13#t=1m7s

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Create thread for Mark Bircher.

TaftFan, keep us posted on Robert Smith.

Thanks!

We may need one for Steve Stockman for Senate in Texas.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast