View Poll Results: Will you Pledge to Commit 1 Hour a Day to Promote the 12/16 Greg Brannon Money Bomb?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yeah! Greg Brannon is the next Ron Paul

4 44.44%
  • No (Please Explain Why Below)

2 22.22%
  • Maybe

1 11.11%
  • Who's Greg Brannon?

2 22.22%

Thread: Will You PLEDGE Here to Spend "1 HOUR A DAY" Promoting the 12/16 Greg Brannon Money Bomb?

Will You PLEDGE Here to Spend "1 HOUR A DAY" Promoting the 12/16 Greg Brannon Money Bomb?

Will you make a commitment to spend 1 hour a day promoting the 12/16 Greg Brannon Money Bomb?

I think it's time to have a real moneybomb again guys! If we all work together, I believe we can reach our goal of 5,000 pledges and blow the lid off the Republican primary in North Carolina. If you have any ideas for Planning & Promotion I encourage you to post them!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Basically, who is Greg Brannon?

Do you have some videos, articles, or Q&A sessions that you find to be exceptionally good?

Specifically, foreign policy, and especially with regards to Israel; monetary policy, especially with regards to proposed solutions to the inflationary, Keynesian model we have now; and civil liberties, especially with regards to drones over US airspace, asset forfeiture, mandatory minimum sentencing and the militarization of the police forces.

Has he ever spoken in depth on these issues?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

Do you have some videos, articles, or Q&A sessions that you find to be exceptionally good?
    Seems to have a good philosophy. Could use some communication practice but with some work could sell it.

Not the next Ron Paul though. People like Ron only come around every century or so. Whippersnappers are getting ahead of themselves with that pitch.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-13-2013 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    He's got some good ideas. Could use some communication practice but with some work could sell it.

Not the next Ron Paul though. People like Ron only come around every century or so. Whippersnappers are getting ahead of themselves with that pitch.
    In your opinion is he philosophically sound? Does he understand the concept of liberty? Of Natural Law and of the proper role of government? I haven't researched him much because many of the people here who I read have not mentioned him as anything to watch out for. I am not interested in donating to anything that isn't a "radical" effort to reeducate the masses on the issues of the country and the moral and philosophically sound solutions. Typical Republicans annoy me often so I don't know. Rand Paul is about as far as my looking the other way goes. If he's any more "republican" (in the modern sense of the word) than Rand Paul I'd have to pass.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Specifically, foreign policy, and especially with regards to Israel; monetary policy, especially with regards to proposed solutions to the inflationary, Keynesian model we have now; and civil liberties, especially with regards to drones over US airspace, asset forfeiture, mandatory minimum sentencing and the militarization of the police forces.

Has he ever spoken in depth on these issues?
    This video pretty much covers all areas.

In your opinion is he philosophically sound? Does he understand the concept of liberty? Of Natural Law and of the proper role of government? I haven't researched him much because many of the people here who I read have not mentioned him as anything to watch out for. I am not interested in donating to anything that isn't a "radical" effort to reeducate the masses on the issues of the country and the moral and philosophically sound solutions. Typical Republicans annoy me often so I don't know. Rand Paul is about as far as my looking the other way goes. If he's any more "republican" (in the modern sense of the word) than Rand Paul I'd have to pass.
    Brannon is a firebrand of liberty. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Here you go. http://gregbrannon.com/oath/

I don't have an opinion yet just because I haven't looked into his view on some things that I view as top issues.

In the freedom department he seems legit though. Can't find too much that I disagree with. Haven't seen anything from him regarding agribusiness yet which is the do or die for me with any politician outside of the basics. You know how everyone has that one pet peeve? That's mine.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-13-2013 at 01:41 AM.

Yes, and I like what I've seen and read about Greg Brannon. Did not select the "yes" option on the poll, however, because I'm not yet certain it's fair to call him "the next Ron Paul"...but, sure, I'll help. And I'll donate, too.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There will never be another Ron Paul because nobody can emulate him to a T and likely because his unique style is from a past generation. That said, Brannon will be top shelf with Rand over and above Cruz and Lee. Are we going w/ a Facebook page or just a generic website geared to tracking pledges and gathering emails? Perhaps both? Frankly, Brannon needs his own subforum cause this thread could get long and stale between now and then. Hopefully, all forum denizens w/ Twitter and Facebook accounts will help promote if this is a go.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    There will never be another Ron Paul because nobody can emulate him to a T and likely because his unique style is from a past generation. That said, Brannon will be top shelf with Rand over and above Cruz and Lee. Are we going w/ a Facebook page or just a generic website geared to tracking pledges and gathering emails? Perhaps both? Frankly, Brannon needs his own subforum cause this thread could get long and stale between now and then. Hopefully, all forum denizens w/ Twitter and Facebook accounts will help promote if this is a go.
    That's my plan.

Thanks for the video BTL; I was pleasantly surprised. He is very well versed and knowledgeable on the Constitution and the Framer's original intent.

I will have to do more research on him but I could probably send a couple dollars his way.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    There's no generic pledge website that I know of right now, just a facebook event page.

Thanks for the video BTL; I was pleasantly surprised. He is very well versed and knowledgeable on the Constitution and the Framer's original intent.

I will have to do more research on him but I could probably send a couple dollars his way.
    You're welcome. One of his strongest areas is monetary/Federal Reserve policy. I look forward to hearing him speak about that issue more in the campaign.

Would have to look for any Facebook pages I haven't mentioned him- or any other candidate- in yet.

I'm not pledging an hour a day but I will promote him. It would be extremely helpful to have a forum section dedicated to him here in order to have an easy access to links/events concerning him.

Just found this:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grass...23989890979796

Only 359 likes so far. I'm on my way to becoming #360 after I type this.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Just found this:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grass...23989890979796

Only 359 likes so far. I'm on my way to becoming #360 after I type this.
    This is my page. Thanks for liking.

Greg's page is here: https://www.facebook.com/DrGregBrannon

Getting back into the swing of things and definitely will be doing this like I did for Scott Keadle last year. I'd recommend that someone with the skills create a Wikipedia page for Dr. Brannon. Something as simple as that adds legitimacy to him as a candidate since Wikipedia is a resource lots of people use.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NoSmile View Post
    Would have to look for any Facebook pages I haven't mentioned him- or any other candidate- in yet.
    We should promote Brannon and the money bomb on popular facebook pages, the obvious places would be Rand's page, along with Cruz's page, Mike Lee's page and Ron Paul's page. There's a lot of other pages we could promote this on too, any tea party groups for instance and just about any political page.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I'm not pledging an hour a day but I will promote him. It would be extremely helpful to have a forum section dedicated to him here in order to have an easy access to links/events concerning him.
    That's in the works as far as I know. It would be great if we got one by week's end!

There's also a "Nullify NOW" event being put on by the Tenth Ammendment Center in Raleigh, NC this Saturday. I think this would be a tremendous venue to promote the Greg Brannon 12/16 Moneybomb on their facebook page and offline to everyone in attendance. Can anyone whip up a simple flyer and hand them out on the ground there?

Nullify Now! Facebook page

Until we can get a subforum I suppose this thread might get the most traction on this considering how things go in GP. So, I'll just leave the link to the FB Moneybomb page here so those actively looking to support liberty candidates will join https://www.facebook.com/events/432207303547430/

I'll help, an hour a day is not likely though, honesty is the best policy. I invited about 1,000 friends and posted the events and youtube on my FB feed.

I'm far away from NC and don't know many people from the East Coast but I will promote him any chance I get.

I will, however, pledge to donate to his campaign. About the best I can do. Good luck.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by XTreat View Post
    I'll help, an hour a day is not likely though, honesty is the best policy. I invited about 1,000 friends and posted the events and youtube on my FB feed.
    Awesome! We should all do this! Spread the word.

I'm far away from NC and don't know many people from the East Coast but I will promote him any chance I get.

I will, however, pledge to donate to his campaign. About the best I can do. Good luck.
    That's great! It only takes a few seconds to promote Brannon and the Money Bomb by leaving a comment on any popular Facebook page you choose.

Time to kick this into high gear with Rand's endorsement.

Come on guys if the last PPP poll showing Brannon beating Kay Hagan isn't enough to spur you on I don't know what will.