Thread: Oathkeepers call to action at the memorials by Stewart Rhodes

Oathkeepers call to action at the memorials by Stewart Rhodes

http://www.infowars.com/call-to-acti...-at-memorials/

Stewart Rhodes
    OathKeepers.org
    Oct. 9, 2013
    Calling all Oath Keepers (and any other veterans) to back up our World War II veterans at the Washington DC area memorials, such as the World War II memorial, the Iwo Jima memorial, Arlington Cemetary, the Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial, and anywhere else that that the Honor Flights go. Go there and put yourselves under the command of the WWII vets. If they want the barricades down, they should come down, come hell or high water. No WWII vet should be denied access the the Iwo Jima memorial, the WWII memorial, or to any other memorial they want to visit. For many of them, on those Honor Flights, this will be THEIR LAST TRIP to go and pay their respects to their brothers who did not make it back. It is intolerable to let Obama block their access for his petty partisan manipulations over the govt “shutdown.”
    The WWII veterans who have taken down the barricades at the Iwo Jima memorial, and have ignored them at the World War II memorial, did exactly what needs to be done. We need to help them, and protect them. Go there and be their “arms and legs” to get done WHATEVER they want done. And go there with the conviction that you are not under the command of the police, not under the command of the Park Service, and not under the command of Obama. You are under the command of the World War II veterans, and only the World War II veterans. Your mission is to assist the WWII vets in doing WHATEVER they want to do.
    There are already thousands of American veterans converging on Washington DC this weekend for this very purpose. You need to be there to help them, if at all possible. If you can go, you must go.....more at link
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    might be risky for those vets. Cops arrest em, get their names, and stop their Soc.Sec. checks.

It will be interesting to see if any of them show up...Based on my brief time reading the Oathkeeper forum, I would guess none show.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

I'll bet a cyber nickle that none of the LEO oathkeeprs show up to fight for the vets..

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tod again.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Hate to tell Rhodes, but many of those old timers are Democrats and watch MSNBC for their news. They very well might give orders to "arrest those damn tea-bagger Republicans" if they were given the choice.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

How about everyone else? Elderly get kicked out of their home, etc... Just their own?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin