Thread: ‘Sugar Daddy’ Dating Sites Say Government Shutdown A Huge Boost To Sign-Ups

‘Sugar Daddy’ Dating Sites Say Government Shutdown A Huge Boost To Sign-Ups

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/...t-to-sign-ups/

An online dating website which bills itself as “The World’s Largest Sugar Daddy Dating Website” says it has recorded a 50 percent jump in average daily sign-ups since the start of the government shutdown.

SeekingArrangement.com claims its traffic has seen a dramatic rise in people seeking “sugar daddy’s,” which Merriam-Webster defines as: “A well-to-do usually older man who supports or spends lavishly on a mistress, girlfriend, or boyfriend.”

Similarly, WhatsYourPrice.com – which allows first-dates to the highest bidder – has reported a similar massive increase in daily signups since last Sunday despite the fall typically being a slow time of year for such financial matching websites.
    BWA HA HA AHA HA HHAAAAA

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know what to think of this.

It makes me sad to see such desperation in people once the government spigot is threatened.

But, I'm no dating expert. Maybe they'll start out in relationships for the wrong reasons and somehow it'll all work out where they fall madly in love . . . until gov't reopens.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Could this not also correspond to people finding out what their mandated health care cost is going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Could this not also correspond to people finding out what their mandated health care cost is going to be?
    Schwin.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

“Half of the new members are single moms, so we’re thinking that it’s tied directly to the government shutdown, since programs like WIC (the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children), that help more than 9 million moms, have been stalled. It would make no sense for growth otherwise.”

Seeking Arrangment noted another tie to the government shutdown: the worldwide website only saw a membership spike in the U.S. since last Sunday, and difficult economic times commonly encourage traffic to such dating websites.

-t

Whatsyourprice.com, seriously?? I suppose next they'll name one vaccumthisduffershog.com or (dont)bitethebullet.net...

Methinks the ethnic makeup of that site just went into a tail spin. Funny that they don't mention that... (2011 numbers)

http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data...13,185/432,431

Single moms by percent and number:
    American Indian 53% (355 Thousand)
    Asian 17% (half a Million)
    Black 67% (6.5 Million)
    Hispanic 42% (6.9 Milion)
    White 25% (9.5 Million)
    Total 35% (24.7 Million)
    2 or more races 42% (1.65 Million)

Now, who are Obama's "base"?

I think the Dems might regret cancelling WIC come the next couple of election cycles...

-t

SeekingArrangement.com claims its traffic has seen a dramatic rise in people seeking “sugar daddy’s,” which Merriam-Webster defines as: “A well-to-do usually older man who supports or spends lavishly on a mistress, girlfriend, or boyfriend.”
    AKA "Uncle Sam".
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No Sugar Mamma webbernet sites? /disappoint
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    No Sugar Mamma webbernet sites? /disappoint
    Did you even google?

http://www.sugarmommaclub.com/search...FY6Z4AodekIAfg

http://cougarlife.com/?landing=index...FZSd4Aod6HMAAg

http://www.wealthyfish.com <== this one is supposed to be free

https://www.facebook.com/SugarMommaDating

-t

Let me guess...five legitimate cougars in the entire universe while everyone else on the site is composed of males or scams.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Now, who are Obama's "base"?

I think the Dems might regret cancelling WIC come the next couple of election cycles...

-t
    yeah, but do they vote?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I did a moment after I posted prior. The one I found so far is olderwomendating.com. I'll look into those others. Needs me a sugar momma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

These websites seem to me to be basically prostitution ads masquerading as "FWB dating".
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Oh wow, thanks for this. I need to find myself a wealthy woman to cover the costs of my idea for a gay pasta company called Gayrilla with commercials featuring homosexual couples and families with two moms/dads. It'll feature a really hairy gorilla on the front of boxes, and the two "L's" in the name will be phallic in shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Oh wow, thanks for this. I need to find myself a wealthy woman to cover the costs of my idea for a gay pasta company called Gayrilla with commercials featuring homosexual couples and families with two moms/dads. It'll feature a really hairy gorilla on the front of boxes, and the two "L's" in the name will be phallic in shape.
    Sell only certain products, please:

Lasagne
    Gnocchi
    Bowtie
    Tortellini
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gluten free?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Anyone else having trouble logging in today?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'm LoLing at this...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm LoLing at this...
    To see who is desperate enough to date a RPF member?
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    To see who is desperate enough to date a RPF member?
    Neckbeards are "in", I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Sell only certain products, please:

Lasagne
    Gnocchi
    Bowtie
    Tortellini
    Why not Penne? That has to be my more popular line.
    Angel Hair, too. Because... FABULOUSNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Gluten free?
    Oh God, yeah. There's a huge market for gluten-free products right now, so there's no way I'm going to ignore that.

Why not Penne? That has to be my more popular line.
    Angel Hair, too. Because... FABULOUSNESS.

Oh God, yeah. There's a huge market for gluten-free products right now, so there's no way I'm going to ignore that.
    Because it's hard to make penne conform to being "LGBT"?
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.