Thread: Stucky’s Wonderful Adventure with MAGNESIUM oil

Stucky’s Wonderful Adventure with MAGNESIUM oil

We hear so much about different types of oil curing this and that. There's something about oil. Of course, it was big during biblical times. Maybe our bodies are starved for oil of any type. Maybe it's the delivery mechanism. I don't know. Something.

Anyways, here's another oil cure. I am going to have to get myself some magnesium oil for my health cabinet.

http://www.theburningplatform.com/20...ith-magnesium/

The just released article below is kind of dryly written …. all scientifical, and stuff. But, that gives it more credibility. Right?

I only recently became aware of Magnesium … its extreme importance to the human body …. how virtually all Americans are magnesium-depleted and the dangers thereof …. and, like Heinz ketchup, magnesium oil cures at least 57 human ailments. Let me briefly tell you my story.

For about the past year and a half I have had a CONSTANT tingling in my left foot. It must be genetic. My mother had the same thing happen to her at the same age. Now, 20 years later both her feet are always swollen and give her pain. I have zero pain. Yet. But the tingling is there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Extensive age spots also cover the foot … those same brown spots old people get.

About 10 days ago I started applying Magnesium oil, sprayed directly on Mr. Left Foot, and then massaged for about 5 minutes into the skin. I do this 3 times a day. The results? The tingling is almost totally gone. It’s there only in the morning, and it goes away later in the day once the magnesium oil is applied. The brown spots? 75% gone!! All in 10 days. Simply the most amazing thing my body has ever encountered. (Well, not counting the hooker I met while stationed in Greece.) Best purchase I ever made in my life.

A BETTER BOOK

For easier-to-read stuff, please check out this link TeresaE sent to me; “Transdermal Magnesium Therapy: … (Her story regarding magnesium is also amazing.)

MAGNESIUM SOURCES

My own extensive googling has narrowed my Magnesium Oil sources to the following two;

1)- HTTPS://WWW.SWANSONVITAMINS.COM/LIFE...8-FL-OZ-LIQUID

Brands other than Swanson supply this. The important data point is that the actual source of the oil comes from the ancient Zechstein seabed in the Netherlands, several thousand feet underground. It is a concentrated solution …. 100% pure …. nothing added and nothing removed.

2)- http://www.magnesoothe.com/

They make the same claim as to purity as above. It comes from the Dead Sea. Where they may be different is that magnesoothe published lab analysis of their product contents, and it may contain more trace elements.

So, I bought both and alternate days.
    More at the link.

From the comments:

TeresaE says:

Stucky, I am sooooo very happy for your results.

Magnesium chloride oil is nothing short of a miracle.

Multiple studies were done, back when “scientists” still explored natural substances, not a way to “recreate” them in a laboratory.

Many things like weak bones, arthritis, MS, inflammation, hormone regulation, heart rhythms, and many, many others have become healthy after introducing mag oil to my life.

Here is my story, and every word is true.

My sister has been “cured” of diseases and pain that left her a virtual prisoner of her home, then the worst thing of being cut off the gubment tit and cut cold turkey off over 12 medications – she has no income, the girl couldn’t work in the state she was in and all the doctors would do – on OUR dime – was give her more meds to fix the meds she was on. Until the day they cut her off.

When her meds stopped, she fell into a state of even worse illness and pain, where everything made her sick. She vomited daily the entire time. A couple months after the gubment cut her off, I was at her house (we were putting on a benefit dinner for her step-daughter whom has leukemia) and while we were sitting and working on stuff for the dinner, her fingers started to swell up like sausages. She had eaten a few deviled eggs right before. She, like most people didn’t truly think the food they eat “all the time,” can be toxic to our systems.

Anyway, her fingers were bright red, swollen, hot. I had tried to get her to try mag oil a couple weeks earlier, but she, like most of us, don’t believe health can be found in a non-doctor, age-old, remedy, nor that it could “help” her. Especially when that attitude is combined with her belief that nothing short of some pharmaceutical magic pill that will fix all our ills.

So, I pulled out my magnesium – I keep roll on bottles of it in my purse – and rubbed it on one finger (wanted to make sure it didn’t make things worse, I had never tried it on something like that before then), and before our very eyes, the swelling in that finger went down.

At that point she literally hurt all over, all her joints, her head, her back, literally all over. I really believed I was going to lose my sister altogether, she was going downhill so very fast.

After the success in her finger, she rubbed it all over both hands and both feet, and her knee that was operated on a couple years back and still not fully recovered.

Long (too late) story short, she awoke the next morning not nauseous, and did not get sick that day, nor the next, nor the next. Six months later she has lost over 75 pounds, she has virtually NO pain, anywhere, she is walking everyday and her attitude is the most rational I’ve seen her in decades.

From magnesium oil, sunshine, walking, and less crap food. But I firmly believe, we owe her life to mag oil.

As if that weren’t enough, daily (or near daily) use has brought us:

NO more hot flashes. Gone, poof. From peri-menopausal to nothing. It is $#@!ing FABULOUS.

My feet and hands have lost 10 years of age.

It is working better on my face wrinkles (way too much worry, way too much sun, way too much fun, I’ve earned my wrinkles, but hate them nonetheless), than Murad’s expensive face system.

My beginning arthritis is gone, poof.

My carpal tunnel, overextended knee pain, TMJ (really, neck but results in TMJ), GONE.

These are things I’ve been fighting for YEARS. GONE.

God bless magnesium oil

and bless you Stuck for writing this.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I did read they're using castor oil as a vehicle for the delivery of some cancer treatments.

On a more superficial note, I talked about castor oil in another thread and have been using it on my face. I added it to my facial cream so it's being applied daily. And when I use the oil on my hands I rub the extra onto my eyebrows. One month later, and I don't have to use eyebrow pencil anymore to fill in those spots that were sort of bare or thin. I wish I would have taken pics but you'll just have to take my word for it. I read it thickens lashes too and, after I noticed my brows, I thought that it must help baldies. It does.

On a less superficial note, DH is using Castor Oil Packs on his extremely painful Morton's neuroma, which is fibrous tissue that has built up around the nerves. Since COP have been so successful dissolving fibroids, it makes sense to try it, and I read it has worked. He has seen no improvement yet, but he's only done about 2 1/2 weeks and it could take months.
    Last edited by Lucille; 10-07-2013 at 01:19 PM.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Thanks I just picked some up. I think I may get near enough in my diet, but my gf gets neck/shoulder/back pain and even though it has gotten better since she has gone gluten free she still has issues on occasion, I think this will help quite a bit. I had always tried to get her to take a supplement, but I have a huge drawer of supplements that is a bit overwhelming to her and this will be easier because I can just spray it on and use it as a massage oil.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

About 10 days ago I started applying Magnesium oil, sprayed directly on Mr. Left Foot, and then massaged for about 5 minutes into the skin. I do this 3 times a day. The results? The tingling is almost totally gone.
    I kind of have to wonder if massaging the foot 3 times a day for 5 minutes with no oil would return the same results...

-t

Magnesium chloride is what they use to de-ice roads (magnesium oil is magnesium chloride- which is a salt- with oil added) among other uses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnesium_chloride

Magnesium chloride is used for low-temperature de-icing of highways, sidewalks, and parking lots. When highways are treacherous due to icy conditions, magnesium chloride helps to prevent the ice bond, allowing snow plows to clear the roads more efficiently.

Magnesium chloride is used in three ways for pavement ice control: Anti-icing, when maintenance professionals spread it onto roads before a snow storm to prevent snow from sticking and ice from forming; pre-wetting, which means a liquid formulation of magnesium chloride is sprayed directly onto salt as it is being spread onto roadway pavement, wetting the salt so that it sticks to the road; and pre-treating, when magnesium chloride and salt are mixed together before they are loaded onto trucks and spread onto paved roads.

While it is generally accepted that ongoing use of any de-icer (ice melter) will eventually contribute to some degradation of the concrete surface to which it is applied, some de-icers are gentler on concrete than others. Conflicting information in regards to magnesium chloride- and calcium chloride-based liquid de-icers have left many unsure which choice is best-suited for their needs

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Thanks I just picked some up. I think I may get near enough in my diet, but my gf gets neck/shoulder/back pain and even though it has gotten better since she has gone gluten free she still has issues on occasion, I think this will help quite a bit. I had always tried to get her to take a supplement, but I have a huge drawer of supplements that is a bit overwhelming to her and this will be easier because I can just spray it on and use it as a massage oil.
    Please post again and let me know if it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    --Albert J. Nock

Sorry- was there something inapropriate in my post?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    I kind of have to wonder if massaging the foot 3 times a day for 5 minutes with no oil would return the same results...

-t
    Well it probably didn't hurt since it sounds like it was a circulation issue but in theory people need a certain amount of calcium and magnesium and within a specific ratio range. Apparently a lot of people get enough calcium, but not magnesium, which causes issues that many health practitioners tend to blame on lack of calcium.. like osteoporosis.. So people take more calcium supplements without the magnesium and apparently the general lack of magnesium causes calcification throughout different areas of the body when there is not enough magnesium taken with it. So circulation and other things should improve with increased magnesium intake. Also the magnesium makes the calcium more useable in areas where it is needed, so osteoporosis and those types of issues will be reduced. Vitamin K2 is a good supplement to take with calcium, magnesium as it also makes the calcium more useable where it is needed and helps so it doesn't attach where it is not needed.

Also, calcium is the compound your body uses to 'tense' muscles, and magnesium is the compound your body uses to 'relax' muscles. So too much calcium and not enough magnesium can cause muscular problems especially in the shoulder, neck and back since the muscles are too tensed up and not relaxed.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-08-2013 at 12:57 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Sorry- was there something inapropriate in my post?
    Well I don't think your post was incorrect, it just had a bit of, "hey, if you crazy people want to sit around eating road iceing salts, by all means..." feel to it.

I just bought both the Ancient Minerals and Swanson magnesium oil sprays. Going to try it on my shoulder, my carpal tunnel syndrome, and for DH's neuroma. I'll post again when we see results.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I read today that people's heart palpitations stopped after using mag oil on their chests!
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I just bought both the Ancient Minerals and Swanson magnesium oil sprays. Going to try it on my shoulder, my carpal tunnel syndrome, and for DH's neuroma. I'll post again when we see results.

I read today that people's heart palpitations stopped after using mag oil on their chests!
    I must be using it wrong. I massaged my GF's chest with it and my heart palpitations got worse!
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I must be using it wrong. I massaged my GF's chest with it and my heart palpitations got worse!
    LOL
    --Albert J. Nock

Please keep us posted. As with many deficiencies, it is amazing how aches and pains go away when you get the proper vitamins and minerals back in your system.

I was told I had Planters fasciitis-- I could barely walk some days. The pain was excoriating! I started using the magnesium oil every day, for about a month, and the pain in my feet just went away.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post

Just be careful-- if you should get an erection lasting more than 4 hours--seek medical help.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Please keep us posted. As with many deficiencies, it is amazing how aches and pains go away when you get the proper vitamins and minerals back in your system.

I was told I had Planters fasciitis-- I could barely walk some days. The pain was excoriating! I started using the magnesium oil every day, for about a month, and the pain in my feet just went away.
    Thank you for saying so! I'm so glad. Can't wait to get it.

It has to be the oil, and the transdermal delivery directly on the area that makes the difference. I doubt you would have gotten results like that taking an oral supp.
    --Albert J. Nock

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you for saying so! I'm so glad. Can't wait to get it.

It has to be the oil, and the transdermal delivery directly on the area that makes the difference. I doubt you would have gotten results like that taking an oral supp.
    You're right. I do not think I could have gotten that quick relief through pills. I also had people tell me that it was placebo. But I know what I felt and know it is gone after doing the oil for about a month.

That stuff is amazing. It relieved my pain in minutes. I told my skeptical husband and he said, "It's placebo." I told him to try it, and he woke up the next morning and said, "That stuff really does work!" He uses it all the time now and keeps a bottle in his truck.

You know what else? I mentioned the castor oil packs above and they are starting to work on my DH's Morton's neuroma! When he told me, he was almost afraid to jinx it and say so. I told him it's not so surprising. When ladies use COP on their lady organs, the fibroids dissolve, and that's basically what Morton's neuroma is--fibrous tissue has formed around the nerves and is putting pressure on them causing unbelievable constant pain. I can even see that he's walking with less pain now! And to think people have their nerves removed. He'll keep doing them for the full three months, and maybe more if he feels like he needs to, and will still need to use the metatarsal pads in order to prevent more fibrous tissue from forming. He's so happy! I'm so happy for my man! Nothing he has done has given him this much relief. If you guys know anyone who has it, tell them to try COP.
    --Albert J. Nock

That stuff is amazing. It relieved my pain in minutes. I told my skeptical husband and he said, "It's placebo." I told him to try it, and he woke up the next morning and said, "That stuff really does work!" He uses it all the time now and keeps a bottle in his truck.

You know what else? I mentioned the castor oil packs above and they are starting to work on my DH's Morton's neuroma! When he told me, he was almost afraid to jinx it and say so. I told him it's not so surprising. When ladies use COP on their lady organs, the fibroids dissolve, and that's basically what Morton's neuroma is--fibrous tissue has formed around the nerves and is putting pressure on them causing unbelievable constant pain. I can even see that he's walking with less pain now! And to think people have their nerves removed. He'll keep doing them for the full three months, and maybe more if he feels like he needs to, and will still need to use the metatarsal pads in order to prevent more fibrous tissue from forming. He's so happy! I'm so happy for my man! Nothing he has done has given him this much relief. If you guys know anyone who has it, tell them to try COP.
    Excellent news! I am so happy for you all too!