Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Sunday morning "druggie" songs

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Did Ringo have hickies on his neck?
    "The Patriarch"

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Watched this last week and I was all, "I used to love that song!"

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Hey Suz, i'm going to the park with some friends...wanna go?...

Last edited by JK/SEA; 07-12-2015 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    Hey Suz, i'm going to the park with some friends...wanna go?...
    Hell yeah, I wonder if they have any cool Darth Maul looking ducks at Itchycoo Park.

*Itchycoo Park sounds like it was named after a woman who had crabs or something. O_o
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Saw Sturgill back in April at a small venue for 10 bucks! Man, what a great live performance. They whipped us up into a damn frenzy.

--Albert J. Nock

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Did someone say they wanted more Sturgill? OK!

So every day I'm smoking my brain hazy
    All I can do to keep from going crazy
    But the paranoia is slowly creeping in
    I keep drinking myself silly
    Only way for this hillbilly
    And I thank God for this here life of sin
    Seeing him again in Nov.!
    --Albert J. Nock

I know I've posted this before but here it is again;

Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Well, I been spending all my money on weed n' pills
    Trying to write a song that'll pay the bills
    But it ain't came yet so I guess I'll have to rob a bank
    [...]
    They call me King Turd up here on $#@! Mountain but if you want it you can have the crown
    Heh.

He spent three hours with Joe Rogan last year:

Last edited by Lucille; 08-30-2015 at 12:50 PM.
    --Albert J. Nock

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Lucille; 08-30-2015 at 03:54 PM.
    --Albert J. Nock

--Albert J. Nock

Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Sporting a nasty hangover from my birthday party. My brain feels like it's trying to crawl out of my ears.

Can't stop singing this song in my head...

All of my rowdy friends seem to be going strong but damn, the hangovers definitely seem to hurt more than they used to.

Happy 23rd birthday!

But nicotine slaves are all the same
    At a pettin' party or a poker game
    Everything's gotta stop while they have that cigarette

(Smoke, smoke, smoke that cigarette)
    (Puff, puff, puff and if you smoke yourself to death)
    Tell St. Peter at the Golden Gate
    That you hates to make him wait
    But you just gotta have another cigarette
    Last edited by Lucille; 12-06-2015 at 08:37 AM.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Happy 23rd birthday!
    johnny
    manzilla?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast