Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Entire House Of Reps Gives Standing Ovation To Cops After Killing Unarmed Mother

Hey, guns are drawn, might as well use them. Citations all around.

"The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The simple test to see if this was justified is to take away the badge. If someone rammed into your house and started driving away, would you be justified in shooting the car?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gee, I wonder who voted this thread one star.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    So, sarcasm aside, you and LE need to answer two questions.

1) What crime was committed?

2) Was there a victim? If not, can it be considered a crime?
    She rammed through the barricades and was then trespassing on public property. A vehicle can be used as a weapon. The police didn't have any idea what this woman was going to do, if she was going to try to run over someone, if she had bombs in her car she was going to set off, etc. She was putting other people's lives at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Gee, I wonder who voted this thread one star.
    I did, but it already had one star even before I voted.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    She had a weapon of mass destruction (a car).
    She was also armed with a small, black child and we know how dangerous those can be as their easily concealable.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    I did, but it already had one star even before I voted.
    I know. You probably got all misty-eyed when the House of Criminals were applauding their brave protectors.

I'm not exactly sure whether the police actually had to kill this woman or if they could've stopped her without killing her. But the idea that this woman was just some innocent victim who did nothing wrong is just ridiciulous.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Hey, guns are drawn, might as well use them. Citations all around.
    "What's the point of having this superb military police force [...] if we can't use it?"
    - Madeleine Albright (and other advocates & defenders of state-sponsored death-dealing)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-04-2013 at 07:22 AM.

Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

She rammed through the barricades and was then trespassing on public property. A vehicle can be used as a weapon. The police didn't have any idea what this woman was going to do, if she was going to try to run over someone, if she had bombs in her car she was going to set off, etc. She was putting other people's lives at risk.
    Oh for Pete's sake TC look at the car.

If you "ram" a tricycle with todays cars they'll leave parts lying in the street.

Any one of us could have a bomb on us at any time, and police aren't entitled to "know what we're going to do"...

This stinks to high heaven.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    trespassing on public property.

You see a woman with a car seat - baby in the car, how much of a threat could she have been. After she pulls away you can hear the cops firing shots at her. I am not saying it is right what she did by pulling away, but she probably feared for her life after that. Speeding away because they are shooting at her.

But once she was stopped why did they not break the window, take her out of the car and arrest her. Why execute her there on the spot? With all the cops and sharp shooters they could have shot out the tires or use the bearcats to pop the tires.

Congress Gives Standing Ovation to DC Cops For Executing Unarmed Mother
    http://www.infowars.com/congress-giv...narmed-mother/
    As the mainstream media portrayed the incident as some kind of dramatic gun battle and car chase involving a deadly terrorist who had attempted to attack the White House, the truth began to emerge. Carey’s worst crime appears to have been driving erratically and freaking out at a checkpoint when police aimed guns at her head.

Contrary to initial media reports that Carey had somehow tried to breach sensitive White House property, the checkpoint was a temporary “outer perimeter” fence, making it quite possible that Carey was confused and frightened as to why she was being stopped in the first place. The temporary checkpoint may have been part of a drill that was running simultaneously.

Perhaps cognizant of the fact that cops routinely shoot unarmed innocent people for no reason whatsoever, Carey panicked and tried to escape.

After a brief chase, Capitol police and Secret Service agents unloaded at least 15 rounds into Carey’s vehicle despite the fact that her 18-month-old child was sitting in the back seat. CNN praised the cops for showing such patience by waiting for 12 seconds before they executed a defenseless Carey. D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier said the police acted “heroically” in slaughtering the unarmed woman.

“Why was lethal force authorized to begin with?” asks Reno Berkeley. “All they had to do was use tire spikes, or shoot out her tires. Instead, according to a New York Daily News article, she drove through a hail of bullets, and then crashed into a cruiser, and was then again surrounded and bombarded with another rain of bullets. No gun was found in Carey’s car. No motive so far is evident. The 34-year-old mother could have been having a bad day and made the wrong decision that led to her death. So, why are police so intent on painting her as a woman with mental health issues if everyone that knew her seems to say the exact opposite?”

Another video also shows that the police car crash which resulted in the injury of an officer was entirely self-inflicted – the cop crashed into one of the same barricades that Carey was executed for breaching. A Secret Service agent received minor injuries as a result of Carey’s erratic driving.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You see a woman with a car seat - baby in the car, how much of a threat could she have been. After she pulls away you can hear the cops firing shots at her. I am not saying it is right what she did by pulling away, but she probably feared for her life after that. Speeding away because they are shooting at her.
    Listen, she could have had her finger on a nuclear device and the car could have started flying. We just don't know.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

the bottom line:

SH00T FIRST...NO FURTHER QUESTIONS

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    the bottom line:

SH00T FIRST...NO FURTHER QUESTIONS
    Well, I'm not really saying that no questions should be asked about what the police did. When I first heard this story, I did think it was odd that this woman ended up getting killed when she was unarmed. But, I'm also not going to say that this woman was just some innocent victim of the police who was just minding her own business, who did absolutely nothing wrong.

A lot of people are jumping to conclusions without all the facts. Why did she hit the white house barriers? Cars have 5 mph bumpers, you can hit a gate without damage that will be visible in a blurry picture from hundreds of feet away, so this no damage argument is kind of silly. You can clearly see cops jumping out of the way as she drove her car at them in the video. That alone is justification to fire. I think you all should wait until the whole story comes out, this happened in front of hundreds of witnesses.

Until we know why she drove into the barriers, it's not possible to reach an intelligent conclusion.
    Last edited by 69360; 10-04-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Now we can add "post partum" depression to the list of terrorist traits. How about a DNA test on that kid? Bet it belongs to someone connected in DC. Her mother said she became increasingly agitated when she found out she was pregnant. Maybe she was being threatened. You never know.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Well, I'm not really saying that no questions should be asked about what the police did. When I first heard this story, I did think it was odd that this woman ended up getting killed when she was unarmed. But, I'm also not going to say that this woman was just some innocent victim of the police who was just minding her own business, who did absolutely nothing wrong.
    And as I've already pointed out, you support a systematic disrespect for human life.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    And as I've already pointed out, you support a systematic disrespect for human life.
    Why? I specifically said that I don't know for sure whether it was absolutely necessary for the police to kill this woman or not. I'm just commenting on whether this woman broke the law or not and could've been seen as a threat to others in this situation. But as to whether there could've been another way for the police to stop this woman without killing her, I don't know since I wasn't there.

Again, she was murdered by the state, plain and simple
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    A lot of people are jumping to conclusions without all the facts. Why did she hit the white house barriers? Cars have 5 mph bumpers, you can hit a gate without damage that will be visible in a blurry picture from hundreds of feet away, so this no damage argument is kind of silly. You can clearly see cops jumping out of the way as she drove her car at them in the video. That alone is justification to fire. I think you all should wait until the whole story comes out, this happened in front of hundreds of witnesses.

Until we know why she drove into the barriers, it's not possible to reach an intelligent conclusion.
    They were pointing guns at her. She panicked.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    They were pointing guns at her. She panicked.
    Eyewitness reports don't seem to indicate that.

The chain-of-events began when the woman sped onto a driveway leading to the White House, over a set of barricades. When the driver couldn’t get through a second barrier, she spun the car in the opposite direction, flipping a Secret Service officer over the hood of the car as she sped away, said B.J. Campbell, a tourist from Portland, Ore.

“This wasn’t no accident. She was not a lost tourist,” Campbell said later near the scene that had been blocked off with police tape.

Then the chase began.

“The car was trying to get away. But it was going over the median and over the curb,” said Matthew Coursen, who was watching from a cab window when the Infiniti sped by him. “The car got boxed in and that’s when I saw an officer of some kind draw his weapon and fire shots into the car.”
    http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2013...-parking-spot/

"When the driver couldn’t get through a second barrier, she spun the car in the opposite direction, flipping a Secret Service officer over the hood of the car as she sped away, said B.J. Campbell, a tourist from Portland, Ore."

And of course the life of the Secret Service officer doesn't matter to people here. He was just a state sponsored murderer hired by the government to inflict as much pain and misery on people as possible.

This is incredible and any doubts about false reporting being innocent reporting errors are vanishing. Even day after after it is fully clear that all shots were fired by cops, unarmed shot mother is still being headlined as "suspect" on front page of google news:

Featured:Gunshots Outside Capitol, Suspect DeadNational Journal - by Matt Berman

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    She rammed the White House gates and when approached backed up and sped off toward the Capitol. I dunno, guys, I don't think this was an example of what you are saying.
    Did you see that? Or you buy everything media says?

If you take a wrong turn into a police checkpoint in wrong neighborhood with your child with you and then panic and try to flee checkpoint, would you consider police justified in using deadly force?

the idea that this woman was just some innocent victim who did nothing wrong is just ridiciulous.
    I'm also not going to say that this woman was just some innocent victim of the police who was just minding her own business, who did absolutely nothing wrong.
    I'm just commenting on whether this woman broke the law or not and could've been seen as a threat to others in this situation.
    There's a difference between arresting someone who's broken the law and killing her; and under the constitution, it takes more than "not having any idea what this woman was going to do" to justify killing a criminal.

Why? I specifically said that I don't know for sure whether it was absolutely necessary for the police to kill this woman or not. I'm just commenting on whether this woman broke the law or not and could've been seen as a threat to others in this situation. But as to whether there could've been another way for the police to stop this woman without killing her, I don't know since I wasn't there.
    I'm not sure why these dots are so hard to connect.

There is no damage to the car. There was no ramming.
    There were pedestrians all around that she could have rammed, and didn't.
    She was unarmed so there could not have been a threat to anyone's life with a firearm.
    Cops have their own cars, tire damage strips, bearcats, and a whole host of other tools at their disposal to stop people from speeding around.

She didn't obey orders, and their default response when this happens is to kill. There was one attempt to stop her that involved telling her to stop. Then they killed her.
    The video of the event showing this happening was on continuous loop all yesterday afternoon.

They aren't trained to do anything other than kill when orders are disobeyed.
    Any apology for this amounts to nothing less than support of a system which disrespects life.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by better-dead-than-fed View Post
    There's a difference between arresting someone who's broken the law and killing her; and under the constitution, it takes more than "not having any idea what this woman was going to do" to justify killing a criminal.
    Like I said, I wasn't there and didn't witness this event, so I can't say for sure whether there was a way for the police to stop her without killing her. I just think it's clear that this woman was also clearly at fault for what she did.

It's always the same people.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Eyewitness reports don't seem to indicate that.

http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2013...-parking-spot/

This is where the car ended up. Note no damage.

Car that actually hit a barrier.

Car PRIOR to ending up in above picture.

Now. The last pic is more than likely after she "RAMMED the barricade" I think those are definitely guns drawn and pointed at her HEAD. That is prior to the shooting. The shooting took place in a completely different location.
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Like I said, I wasn't there and didn't witness this event, so I can't say for sure whether there was a way for the police to stop her without killing her. I just think it's clear that this woman was also clearly at fault for what she did.
    And what you're steadfastly refusing to recognize is that it's equally clear that her only fault was to disobey.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast