Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Entire House Of Reps Gives Standing Ovation To Cops After Killing Unarmed Mother

Entire House Of Reps Gives Standing Ovation To Cops After Killing Unarmed Mother

Last edited by green73; 10-04-2013 at 05:50 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It seems a bit histrionic to be calling it murder.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

She rammed the White House gates and when approached backed up and sped off toward the Capitol. I dunno, guys, I don't think this was an example of what you are saying.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    She rammed the White House gates and when approached backed up and sped off toward the Capitol. I dunno, guys, I don't think this was an example of what you are saying.
    I've gotta question "ramming" anything..

The front of her vehicle appears pristine in the pictures I've seen...

Could it be that the histrionics are spewing from the cops mouths?

Meet Miriam Carey, the dental assistant summarily executed by Capitol Hill police

Connor Adams Sheets
    International Business Times
    Fri, 04 Oct 2013 05:06 CDT

Miriam Carey (right), is the woman identified in news reports as the shot to death in front of her daughter by Capitol Hill police on Thursday afternoon. This photo is from a newsletter announcing her having been hired as a hygenist at a Connecticut periodontics practice.

Here's what we know about Miriam Carey, the woman identified in news reports as the suspect in a shooting incident that left Capitol Hill on lockdown for a brief period Thursday afternoon, and has now reportedly been shot dead by police.

According to the New York Post and the New Haven Register newspapers, Carey, a 34-year-old dental hygenist, was involved in the episode that began when she allegedly rammed her black Infiniti luxury sedan into a barricade near the White House. The incident ended when Carey led police on a high-speed car chase towards the U.S. Capitol. After repeatedly warning Carey to stop and get out of her car, the Capitol Police shot and killed her.

Who wouldn't panic when confronted by trigger-happy U.S. Capitol Police with their guns drawn?

The altercation led to the U.S. Capitol being locked down for a brief period of time after shots rang out near Garfield Circle, in the vicinity of the Hart Senate Office Building.

Carey, who has ties to both Stamford, Conn., and Brooklyn, N.Y., hails from a condominium complex in Stamford called Woodside Green, according to the Register, and was permitted to work as a hygenist in Connecticut prisons, the Post reported.

ABC News reported that Carey had "a history of mental health issues."

Source:
    http://www.ibtimes.com/meet-miriam-c...photos-1414716
    Last edited by donnay; 10-04-2013 at 06:01 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm trying to recall cases where people killed police for driving erratically and it wasn't called 'murder'. Coming up short.

What I am saying is that we do not have all the facts yet and it looks ridiculous to be calling it MURDER in the thread title. Just like it looks stupid to be calling everyone who doesn't agree with us 100% a neocon.

After awhile, you get the reputation of being the boy who cried wolf and no one will listen to you.
    ================

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Disgusting.

D.C. Cops Running Drill on Same Day as Capitol Shooting
    http://www.infowars.com/d-c-cops-run...itol-shooting/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What I am saying is that we do not have all the facts yet and it looks ridiculous to be calling it MURDER in the thread title. Just like it looks stupid to be calling everyone who doesn't agree with us 100% a neocon.

After awhile, you get the reputation of being the boy who cried wolf and no one will listen to you.

Yeah, "murder" is too lame of a word..."executed" is a better word to use.

Hostile neutralized.

Mission Accomplished.

RTB

Shot in cold blood.

Eliminated?
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Eliminated?
    Terminated.

Did they applaud before or after they learned the woman was unarmed?
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Did they applaud before or after they learned the woman was unarmed?
    She had a weapon of mass destruction (a car).

How many of those reps have made a career out of screeds against abortion?
    The irrefutible fact is that human life isn't precious to anyone in power. This is another case that underscores that.
    RP talked about changing society before we can change laws.
    A lot of you have called me and my ilk dreamers for advocating statelessness.
    That may be true, but you are also dreamers who think respect for life can be imbued to our society.

When this forum, which I had thought was a haven for those valuing human life, no longer harbors apologists for state killings, then living in a land that respects life will be more than a pipe dream.

Until then, we're deluding ourselves.
    Last edited by fisharmor; 10-04-2013 at 06:46 AM.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

When one human being kills another, it's murder.... don't sugarcoat it.

And when you point out that the cops are MURDERING people, perhaps a light will click for some.
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Have you seen the after picture of her bumper? She didn't "ram" anything.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I've gotta question "ramming" anything..

The front of her vehicle appears pristine in the pictures I've seen...

Could it be that the histrionics are spewing from the cops mouths?

Beat me to it...rep +1.

Hardly a murder or police brutality. A car does become a weapon if used with malintent. The cops may have feared a car bomb. It's unfortunate she was was mentally ill but she could have easily killed someone else recklessly.

Cops did the right thing here IMO
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

No offense. You weren't there. You saying it doesn't make it true.

I'm sure you will counter the cops just made the whole thing up as a false flag

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    When one human being kills another, it's murder.... don't sugarcoat it.

And when you point out that the cops are MURDERING people, perhaps a light will click for some.
    Killing in self defense is not murder.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    Killing in self defense is not murder.
    Are you alleging that this killing was self defence?

Quote Originally Posted by better-dead-than-fed View Post
    I'm trying to recall cases where people killed police for driving erratically and it wasn't called 'murder'. Coming up short.
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hostile neutralized.
    Officer safety assured.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Mission Accomplished.

RTB
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

You should realize that all cops are murderers, are evil, and should be completely abolished. The criminals are always on the right side.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    You should realize that all cops are murderers, are evil, and should be completely abolished. The criminals are always on the right side.
    So, sarcasm aside, you and LE need to answer two questions.

1) What crime was committed?

2) Was there a victim? If not, can it be considered a crime?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.
    Got that for you.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast