Thread: Can i help you

Can i help you

Can i help you

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by macmini706 View Post
    Can i help you
    Yes you can. Send me $10,000. Thanks.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Yes you can. Send me $10,000. Thanks.
    I would prefer a structured payment of $9995.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    I would prefer a structured payment of $9995.
    "So it said, 'You can have this product for four easy payments of 19.95.' I would like to have a product that was available for three easy payments, and one complicated payment! We ain't gonna tell you which payment it is, but one of these payments is gonna be a bitch. The mailman will get shot to death, the envelope will not seal, and the stamp will be in the wrong denomination; good luck! The last payment must be made in wampum!"
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can i help you
    Maybe, what help are you offering?

Hello macmini.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Can i help you
    Maybe, I seem to have this problem with athletes foot during the summer. And I'm not even an athlete. I use the sprays and make sure my feet stay clean but it still keeps coming back. I'm disabled and can't even run. And I'm not even obese, so that's not the problem either. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, please, allow me to help you. Just let me help you! Let me, help you.

@macmini

Pay no attention to these sarcastic types. They just want to initiate you into the club (even though they will say they are for the individual and don't group people, you are still required to have a dry sense of humor)
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

"I'm here to help."

Are you the government?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    @macmini

Pay no attention to these sarcastic types. They just want to initiate you into the club (even though they will say they are for the individual and don't group people, you are still required to have a dry sense of humor)
    Pay no attention to this poster. No one hear likes him and most are convinced he is paid by the oppostion to post on these forums.

Having said that, I'll take a cheeseburger, Pepsi and a chips.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Pay no attention to this poster. No one hear likes him and most are convinced he is paid by the oppostion to post on these forums.

Having said that, I'll take a cheeseburger, Pepsi and a chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    "I'm here to help."

Are you the government?
    I kinda doubt it unless he's working on his own dime
    Although that sure sounds suspiciously like the government to me.

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    No, please, allow me to help you. Just let me help you! Let me, help you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGt5f70K02Q

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Help me, Rhonda?
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hi new member
    Greetings , what do you do for a living ?

Can i help you
    We this guy is beyond help: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?39140- , so maybe try working on this one : www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?22577-
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Can i help you
    HA HA HA................. the funniest thing I ever read on this site lmfao. You are special member

*in a Texan accent* Are you one of them government types Mr. Macmini? We don't like your kind around here.