Thread: Hi from Duluth, Mn.

Hi from Duluth, Mn.

I support the ideals of Ron Paul. I was a Ron Paul delegate to the Mn. district and State Republican Conventions. Unfortunately, now that Ron Paul is gone, I have no one to support that carries his same ideals. After seeing his son, Rand Paul, endorse Mitt Romney at the Rupublican Convention, I can not and will not support someone who can so easily sell out his principles for the sake of maintaining his power within 'the party'. I am a Ron Paul 'militant' !!
    The one part of Dr. Pauls ideoligy that I disagreed with is that he was too much 'a pacifist'. I disagreed with his setting up 'a tent' outside the Rupublican National Convention for him to speak from. I thought he should have crashed the Republican National Convention, speaking from the Conventions podium and informing the Republican Party delegates what the party's platform 'SHOULD' be and then asking all Ron Paul delegates in the Convention to walk out !
    I think there are a lot of Ron Paul supporters that feel the way I do. Yes, we are a 'hardcore' group but we will patiently wait for and hope for the next idealogical leader that we can work for. Please let me know if you find them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome to the forums. There are people who feel the way you do here. Also there are people who believe that Rand getting on the inside is good too.

welcome. I assume you've been lurking for quite a while now. Join right in. Oh, and how many feet of snow do y'all have now?

And hey, Marianne Stebbins (sp?) is one of our favorites around here, and a longtime member. IIRC, she's from Minnesota?

The work she does is incredible.
    Last edited by georgiaboy; 10-02-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

i think justin amash is starting to have an impact in the house

Do you know Ray Whitledge? Ran for Duluth City Council?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

No snow yet thank god. Yes, I meet Marianne at the State Convention. She's no 'militant' but she does do alot of work.

I actually live in a suburb of Duluth called hermantown so I cant vote in Duluth. Heard good things of Ray but never meet him.

Ray is a good friend of mine....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.