Thread: Nebraska - Sen. Fischer pledged to support Audit the Fed but has not followed through

Nebraska - Sen. Fischer pledged to support Audit the Fed but has not followed through

In April 2012, then candidate Deb Fischer released her policy plan to reduce the size and scope of the federal government.

This was included in her plan:

5. Audit the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve sets the monetary policy of the United States. This agency may be one of the most powerful federal agencies and it is one of the least accountable.
    However, Senator Fischer has yet to cosponsor Rand's bill to Audit the Fed.

Contact her office, remind her of her pledge to support Audit the Fed, and ask her to cosponsor S. 209, the Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2013.

Email: http://www.fischer.senate.gov/public/?p=email-deb

Phone: 202-224-6551

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lets do this. Hold them accountable.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

There is going to be an open seat for US Senate from Nebraska. Who is our liberty candidate?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ka-Senate-Race
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-30-2013 at 06:03 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Wow, I have literally not heard about her since election day. Completely forgot she existed.