Thread: Woof: Man Faces Prison Time for Barking at Police Dog

Woof: Man Faces Prison Time for Barking at Police Dog

Woof: Man Faces Prison Time for Barking at Police Dog

Kimberly Paxton
    www.TheDailySheeple.com
    September 30th, 2013

A man incited Chaos at a drunk driving checkpoint in Pennsylvania and is facing up to 7 years in prison for the felony.

Chaos, however, is a dog.

26 year old James Paul Andrews has been charged with “inciting chaos” at a checkpoint in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania by “barking, hissing and growling” and a K-9 named, well, Chaos.

The Butler Eagle reports Cranberry Township police filed the charge on Monday – which is a felony carrying up to seven years in prison – along with drunken driving and other charges.

Township Sgt. Chuck Mascellino says Myers and Chaos were assisting with the checkpoint when Andrews allegedly became irritated and began barking at the dog. (source)

The private prison business in the United States is booming because of silly charges like this.

Just look at what has happened to the U.S. prison population over the past several decades. Prior to 1980, there were virtually no private prisons in the United States. But since that time, we have seen the overall prison population and the private prison population absolutely explode.

For example, between 1990 and 2009 the number of Americans in private prisons grew by about 1600 percent.

Overall, the U.S. prison population more than quadrupled between 1980 and 2007. (source)

(Meanwhile, Nobel Peace Prize winning President Obama continues to drone children, yet, ironically, he remains free.)

When they aren’t busy trashing the Constitution, police departments have become little more than revenue generators, writing tickets, filling quotas, and enforcing meaningless regulations. Will you be the next victim of this “for-profit” policing?

Source:
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/woof-...ice-dog_092013
    Last edited by donnay; 09-30-2013 at 11:45 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    move along, nothing to see here...
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

Felony. 7 years. For barking at a police dog. SMFH.

Insanity!

[edit]

Another useless piece of $#@! prosecutor!
    Last edited by tod evans; 09-30-2013 at 11:50 AM.

"When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Now what happens if instead of Barking, it is Eye Contact? And what happens when it isnt Prison Time, its being SHOT?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Now what happens if instead of Barking, it is Eye Contact? And what happens when it isnt Prison Time, its being SHOT?
    Don't forget about the poor girl over the weekend who allegedly "squared off" against cops...

Subservient mundanes will fall prostate in the presence of the ruling class or be charged...

Oh yeah, NEVER CALL THE COPS!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.