Thread: Mike Lee speaks at CPAC St. Louis, 9/28/13

Thumbs up Mike Lee speaks at CPAC St. Louis, 9/28/13

"We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not a very prominent lineup of speakers overall, though. I don't see why they decided to make a second CPAC.

They've already done several regional CPAC conferences, Orlando, Chicago and Denver. Rand spoke at the Chicago conference, Ron spoke at Orlando.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Mike Lee is fantastic. I wish I could have gone to the event. Some of the best state legislators were there.
    Last edited by MichaelDavis; 09-29-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Hopefully if Rand Paul becomes President, he'll appoint Congressman Blaine Luetkenmeyer to some cabinet post (i.e. Secretary if Transportation). That way, Curtman could run for Luetkenmeyer's then vacated seat.