Thread: Appleton WI: Sept. 24: Luncheon: "Life & Legacy of Dr. Larry McDonald"

Appleton WI: Sept. 24: Luncheon: "Life & Legacy of Dr. Larry McDonald"

https://www.facebook.com/events/579251132110746/

Heads up Wisconsinites, this sounds like a great even to attend!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More Info:

Imagine a Congressman who:

• Earns perfect Constitutional scores in nearly every conservative voting index.
    • Is ranked by scientific study as the 2nd most conservative Congressman for the years 1937 – 2002.
    • Chastises home-state delegations asking for federal pork and kills popular legislation for an unconstitutional federal park.
    • Pioneers principled legislation in support of American sovereignty and sound money.
    • Engages in widespread educational activities in support of free enterprise and limited, constitutional government, while leading the fight against collectivism and Communism.
    • Is re-elected by increasingly large margins for 5 consecutive terms before an untimely death at the hands of the Soviets.
    • Does all this and much more -- as a Democrat!

On Sept 24, Christian Gomez will present the life and legacy of Dr. Larry McDonald, one of the most extraordinary and principled Congressman in American history. Learn how a man of this caliber was able to survive and thrive politically while setting a virtually unparalleled standard “to which the wise and honest can repair.”

Please join us. We meet at noon, order lunch, start at 12:05 p.m., and end at 1:05 p.m. Admission is free. Meal purchases and donations are encouraged.

Bio Sketch: Christian Gomez is a graduate of the Seton Hall’s John C. Whitehead School of Diplomacy and International Relations and is a Research Associate for the John Birch Society. The legacy of Larry McDonald has intrigued and inspired Christian ever since he first learned of him while doing research in college.
    Insider information is telling me this will probably be posted online as well...I'll be looking forward to it!

Please bump and post the content when available.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin