Thread: Happy Constitution Day! Watch Michael Badnarik's 8-hr Constitution Class HERE!

Happy Constitution Day! Watch Michael Badnarik's 8-hr Constitution Class HERE!

HAPPY CONSTITUTION DAY!

On this day in 1787, the 39 delegates to the Constitutional Convention met in Philadelphia at the Pennsylvania State House for the last time to sign the Constitution they had written, to govern the government of the new United States. In November of 1789, following the addition of the Bill of Rights, North Carolina became the 12th State to ratify the Constitution and the US Constitution became the law of the land.

Please, take some time out today to celebrate Constitution Day, and never forget the legacy handed down from our forebears!

Below is Michael Badnarik's 8-hr Constitution Class. It is set up as a play-list. The class is split into 43 parts just under 10 minutes each. They may not autoplay from the embed, so below the embed I provided the link to the playlist where you can click up on the top right (circular, hurricane/recycle looking widget) to turn it white instead of gray, so that all 43 parts will play in order.

See the 43-part playlist at YouTube

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Forum reset n stuff.

keeping it front.

~Bump~ Good stuff!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Yep, I came to know Badnarik about a year before I came to know Ron. This video completely changed my worldview and laid the groundwork for me to understand what Ron was talking about in 2007.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Yep, I came to know Badnarik about a year before I came to know Ron. This video completely changed my worldview and laid the groundwork for me to understand what Ron was talking about in 2007.
    Aye, I was fortunate enough to have held this basic understanding of the Constitution before I encountered either of them. Badnarik served mostly to confirm the opinion I had achieved independently, and to refine the edge on my understanding to make it more useful to apply critically to the situation at hand. Ron paul introduced me to Austrian economics and the issues behind the Federal Reserve, neither of which I had a clue about. I did, at least, have some fondness for silver certificates over FRN's but I didn't really know why.

Because it's today

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Banarik and these classes are what help me understand that I was a libertarian. I shared with my kids these videos immediately. These classes were gold. I keep this on my wall...

Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

bump - Happy CD!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws