Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FL-Cops brutally beat woman at DUI arrest. WARNING - GRAPHIC

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    I'd like to know the background of this thug. "Veteran"?

A database of these kinds of incidents, including all manner of background information on the assailant, would be useful to people on a number of levels - in terms of personal safety, as another potential argument against the wars, and as a tool when confronting the local, municipal and county commissions overseeing them.

Does such a database or website exist, or would this be a project for someone here?
    Good idea. What you record, improves.

TPD Officer Cleared For Tasing Teen | Tallahassee Police Officer Chris “Nimrod” Ormerod Has History Of Police Violence Prior To DUI Woman Beating

September 11, 2013

TPD Officer Cleared For Tasing Teen

By: Heather Biance Email | WCTV.Tv

Posted: Tue 11:05 PM, Jul 28, 2009

An internal affairs investigation questioning a Tallahassee Police officer’s use of force is now complete.

Tallahassee Police officer Chris Ormerod returned to work Tuesday after an internal investigation said he used appropriate force when he tased a Tallahassee juvenile last month.

The juvenile’s mother requested a review of the force used on her son during the June 19th arrest.

Police say the 15-year-old boy stepped into the path of officer Ormerod’s patrol vehicle.
    When Ormerod got out to warn the teen to use more caution, the juvenile ran to a nearby home.
    Police say because he resisted arrest, Ormerod fired his taser once, to subdue the teen.
    “In this instance, a taser was an option for someone who TAKE name super :04 was fleeing from us. Years ago, that was not an option. It was the use of a baton or a tackle, which increased greatly the ability for either the suspect or the officer to be injured,” says Tallahassee Police Department Spokesman David McCranie.
    The teen was on probation at the time, but because he’s a minor, police won’t say why.
    Ormerod, who’s been with the department for about 11 months, was placed on administrative leave during the investigation.

However, at this time Officer Ormerod has been reinstated to active duty.

http://tallahasseeo.com/2013/09/11/t...woman-beating/

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I watched it 4 times and I swear it looks like she was fighting being cuffed, the cop shoved her into the side of the car to cuff her and she slid along the trunk area and hit the ground. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not convinced the cop was trying to pick her up and slam her face first into the ground. Especially in the era of dash cams, the cops are getting smarter about stuff like this because they know they will be caught. Might have just been a freak accident.
    You may need to fix light and watch it again. Would you put your knee on the back of the neck of a 100 lb woman after her skull hits the pavement from falling by "accident"?

This is a clear example of brutality. There will be massive lawsuits.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    You may need to fix light and watch it again. Would you put your knee on the back of the neck of a 100 lb woman after her skull hits the pavement from falling by "accident"?
    Would I put a knee on her head in that situation if I was a cop? Yeah I would, no matter what what their weight or sex a person in that frame of mind fighting you can bite, that's why you hold their head down. You have no idea if they have aids, hepatitis or something like that.

I don't have a problem with the knee on the head. If the cop really did throw her on the ground I have a problem with that, but it doesn't look like it to me.

Brutality is abusing a non-violent person or using excessive force. I didn't see that. I saw this woman instigate the physical confrontation, not the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Poo poo on me for being too busy right now to do due diligence in my posting.

Usually I make sure that police abuse victims are as Simon pure as possible, so the conversation doesn't devolve into "Well they were trash and deserved it".
    $#@!ing this.

Have the meds worn off around here or something? I seriously can't believe some of the crap I've read in a few of these threads lately.

Would I put a knee on her head in that situation if I was a cop? Yeah I would, no matter what what their weight or sex a person in that frame of mind fighting you can bite, that's why you hold their head down. You have no idea if they have aids, hepatitis or something like that.

I don't have a problem with the knee on the head. If the cop really did throw her on the ground I have a problem with that, but it doesn't look like it to me.

Brutality is abusing a non-violent person or using excessive force. I didn't see that. I saw this woman instigate the physical confrontation, not the cops.
    He threw her to the ground then pounced on her neck. And her twitching her arm a little bit is no justification for it.

Honestly, between this 120 lb. woman and a 107 year old man, one wonders how on earth these brave public servants make it home at night?

A man would deal with the fact that this woman had a few drinks and wasn't too thrilled with going to the drunk tank. It would have taken NOTHING for another cop to simply hold her arms while he cuffed her.

What happened here was a pretty clear case of a (sub)human with a little authority getting a kick out of using it. It doesn't take much to be able to see that.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Don't even know what that means. No one is pure. Doesn't mean you have free reign to beat somebody. Gahhhhh

When I post police abuse or shot dog stories, there are many of them that I self-censor, because the people involved were not "solid upstanding citizens".

I know that if I do, there will be some who immediately latch on to the fact that the person being abused was not the most savory of characters, and that some how or another it was their fault, not the thugscrum of cops who beat their face into hamburger meat.

If the cop really did throw her on the ground I have a problem with that, but it doesn't look like it to me.
    Are you kidding me? A small-framed woman, with both hands behind her back and two large cops leaning over her managed to leverage herself with enough strength so that she flew to the ground at high speed, hard enough to break her orbital? Right after the cops yells, "Don't $#@!in' touch me!" Did we watch the same video?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

I suspect if this goes to trial, the pigs will really want you on that jury as part of their 'OJ Dream Team'. You're either a pig or just plain $#@!ing on full-retard right now. No sensible individual could watch that video and come to your conclusion.

Tiny Penis Syndrome.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

This was on Huffpo.

Is there a reason this image is censored into a link? Huffpo, which censors everything, didn't think it was bad enough not to lead the story with it. People see "graphic" and aren't going to click on the picture. The picture is hardly even the worst police brutality picture seen here, let alone remotely graphic all things considered (I'll give you that it is a disturbing picture). Pictures of one eyed babies or eviscerated Iraqis probably could use a link or NSFW warning but this?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Will Grigg:

Under what circumstances, if any, is it appropriate for two large men to throw a small woman face-down into a paved street, shattering her face? Is such an act justified because the woman is drunk and unpleasant? Does the moral nature of the assault change because of the way the assailants are dressed?

If the woman is suspected of a non-violent crime, and wasn’t cooperative when police arrested her, are we permitted to conclude that she “had it coming”? Are police officers entitled to dispense summary punishment, or retaliatory violence, against uncooperative suspects?

On August 10, Christina West of Tallahassee, Florida – who was under the influence of alcohol and painkillers — drove her car off a road and into a house. Officers Christopher Ormerod and Matthew Schmidt arrived to investigate the crash. After West performed poorly on several sobriety tests, she was handcuffed and placed in a police car. The 44-year-old woman was so small that she managed to slip out of the cuffs, and when the officers attempted to shackle her again she refused to cooperate.

This led to an incident that – after being fed through the Regime’s euphemism-generation filter — was described in the media as a “struggle,” rather than an act of gang violence.
    As recounted in Ormerod’s official report, “West aggressively resisted by kicking her leg behind her and striking Officer Schmidt in the leg.” That action was violent, but resistance, by strict definition, cannot be “aggressive.”

Ormerod and West then “lifted West off the car so that she could be laid on the ground to prevent her kicking.” While she was being hoisted into the air, West fired a desperate kick behind her that, according to Ormerod, hit him in the genitals.

Since he is a police officer, we can assume that the target was quite small, which means that West’s uncanny aim belied her intoxicated condition. Ormerod explains that he and Schmidt then “pulled” West “to the ground so that she was laying [sic] on her stomach,” an action that somehow resulted in the woman suffering severe contusions and broken bones in her face. Ormerod’s austere description doesn’t do justice to the actual event, as captured in the dashcam video. The officer can be heard snarling: “Don’t you f***ing touch me!” before slamming West’s face into the side of a police car, and then onto the pavement.

In his daintily-worded report, the officer carefully omitted mention of that outburst, which demonstrated that by face-planting West he was engaged in retaliation or summary punishment, rather than an attempt to control a suspect. He described the victim’s reaction to the assault as “screaming in rage and violently grasping with her hands at me” in what he described as an attempt “to grab for my genital area” – without mentioning that this happenedafter he and Schmidt had gang-tackled the woman and slammed her face into the concrete.

When West complained about the injury to her face, her uniformed assailant dismissively replied: “You’re fine.”

A total of six officers eventually arrived to deal with the bloodied 5 foot six-inch, 130-pound woman. An examination at a local hospital revealed that West – far from being “fine” — had a broken orbital bone around her right eye.

Despite the fact that West’s face was wrecked, and her assailants were unscathed, the victim was charged with “battery on a law enforcement officer” and “aggravated assault on an officer.” Those charges were dropped, but the Tallahassee PD insists that tag-team face-planting of the partially handcuffed woman was “appropriate.”

It’s worth noting that Ormerod was previously cleared by the department after using a Taser to punish a teenager who had stepped in front of the officer’s patrol vehicle. When the officer yelled at the 15-year-old to be more careful, the teenager fled into his home. Rather than leaving well enough alone, Ormerod – no doubt out of zeal for the youngster’s safety – pursued the teenager into the house, tasered him, and then arrested him for resisting arrest.

This peculiar form of solicitude for citizen “safety” appears to be commonplace within Florida’s law enforcement caste. A similar display of concern by Florida Trooper Dan Cole left a 19-year-old woman in a persistent vegetative state.

Danielle Maudsley was arrested in September 2011 after fleeing from the scene of two accidents. Cole handcuffed Maudsley and took her to an FHP station in Pinellas Park. While the trooper filled out some paperwork, Maudsley – who was handcuffed but not secured – dashed out of the building. Cole gave pursuit for as long as his level of conditioning permitted, which apparently was no longer than two or three seconds. Despite the fact that he was within tackling distance of Maudsley, Cole drew his Taser and shot her in the back.

The Taser strike felled the 19-year-old woman, causing her to spin one hundred eighty degrees, then fall backwards and hit her head on the concrete sidewalk. A dashcam video captured the entire incident, including the percussive, brittle sound of Maudsley’s head colliding with concrete.

“I can’t get up,” Maudsley gasped – the last words she will ever speak. She immediately lapsed into a coma. The injury left her brain-dead, as insensible as the tax-fattened clod who left her in that condition.
    cont
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/09/w...-little-woman/

“I can’t get up,” Maudsley gasped – the last words she will ever speak. She immediately lapsed into a coma. The injury left her brain-dead, as insensible as the tax-fattened clod who left her in that condition.
    Be every one of us soon, unless we put a stop to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Be every one of us soon, unless we put a stop to it.
    Alarmist..

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's all part of what makes us "exceptional".

The knee to the head was intentional. That's SOP to hold down a fighting suspect on the ground and not how she got the shiner. I'm saying I don't think the cop threw her down on the ground purposely. It looked like she was struggling with him and slid along the car and fell.

I'm against police abuse, but this woman was drunk, crashed a car full of kids into a house and then was fighting getting cuffed. What did you want the cops to do in this circumstance, let her go and sing kumbaya with her?
    Nah, I was rooting for a summary execution.

How about cuff her and put her in the squad car where she could've freaked out all she wanted? They didn't have to hip toss her, then knee drop her $#@!ing face. Maybe drag her to the grass, and lay her down there?

Slid along the car and fell? What video were YOU watching?
    Last edited by bolil; 09-13-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    Best of luck in life.

I saw this one last night, and in all honesty it's been the least graphic "GRAPHIC POLICE BEATING!!1!!" that I've seen i a while
    If you wanted some sort of Ideological purity, you'll get none of that from me.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    Nah, I was rooting for a summary execution.

How about cuff her and put her in the squad car where she could've freaked out all she wanted? They didn't have to hip toss her, then knee drop her $#@!ing face. Maybe drag her to the grass, and lay her down there?

Slid along the car and fell? What video were YOU watching?

Even the pigs didn't try to sell that in their original report. 69360 is either misogynist or a pig or perhaps both. I'm thinking troll at the very least.

Has anyone watched the full video? Is it SOP to cuff someone, put them in the back of the car with the door shut so they are secured, and then take a cuffed person out of the back seat of the car and attempt to un-cuff them at the scene. Especially when they are supposedly drunk? That sounds counter-productive.

The officer got pissed because she was trying to ask a question while he wanted her to get out of the car, and she did not comply immediately to getting out of the car... So he felt disrespected. "Last time, get out of the car" She had a valid point about 1 car seat and 2 kids, so the husband needed another car seat to bring the kids to get / meet her. "We only have 1 car seat." "I don't care." "That's nice."

"We're going tighter." (so the cop was tightening the cuff before letting her out of the cuffs?)

And it is clear he pushes her off the trunk after slamming her head into the back of the trunk on the way down. He had her head pinned on the trunk and she was subdued just prior... he had no reason to take her to the ground. Whoever said she slid is a moron... He was trigger happy, looking to burn off some roid juice.

We need a "most wanted" list for these types of pigs....

http://www.tallahassee.com/article/2...utors?gcheck=1
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Many years ago I saw something similar happen to my neighbor's brother. I woke up in the middle of the night seeing red and blue flashes reflecting off my bedroom walls. I looked out the window to see two cops had pulled over two guys in a pickup in my neighbor's driveway. The drivers door would not open, so my neighbor's brother who was the passenger, got out first. they were clearly drunk. the cop has the brother up against the truck box, talking to him. The brother was staggering pretty good and reach up and put his hand on the cops shoulder. The cop absolutely freaked out and grab the brother and slammed him down. As the brother went down, his head caught the bumper and he got a pretty good gash. The brother was arrested, don't know what for. The other cop just stood there and watched, he was a county cop that lived in our city. The abusive cop was a city cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

I really disapprove of the way this forum is being overrun. Just because it's a private site and you own it, Bryan, doesn't mean you should be so overbearing. I know plenty of forums with a startling lack of oversight and control that do just fine without all of the rules. Let people see the video.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Sabado Gigante, noche de la Policia!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All one has to think about... if you were a man/male, accused of assaulting a women, even without evidence... just watch how fast you are arrested and/or thrown in in jail or even shot/killed by LE. There is no Rule of Law, when one group can be as violent as they wish with impunity, while the other today, is basically guilty until proven innocent, on/at their own expense or a $#@!ty representation system for the serfs/mundanes.

REMEMBER: There is no RULE OF LAW, when you are judged, not by what you did, but by who you are. That happens when you have all branches of government are designed for; bribery, corruption, and conspiring with each other, all to protect each other. This is the money masters and government works as hard as possible to keep the people divided and weak. Indoctrination in the school systems to every channel of video, audio, and print. Read on how Cultural Marxism is forced upon the masses from every corner of society today. ALL TO CONTROL... through a rigged & rigid government system and their elitist money masters.

No Rule of Law.. IRS Marxist Lois Lerner is employed by the government and is still receiving her government paychecks/benefits to this day... EVEN AFTER her subpoenaed email clearly shows her discrimination against one group of Americans and evidence of targeting that group. Those are Felony laws broken, yet she's been on paid vacation for months now, without charges nor arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    This was on Huffpo.

Is there a reason this image is censored into a link? Huffpo, which censors everything, didn't think it was bad enough not to lead the story with it. People see "graphic" and aren't going to click on the picture. The picture is hardly even the worst police brutality picture seen here, let alone remotely graphic all things considered (I'll give you that it is a disturbing picture). Pictures of one eyed babies or eviscerated Iraqis probably could use a link or NSFW warning but this?
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 09-15-2013 at 07:51 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I'll fourth this.

But graphic? Like hell. Graphic is the remnants of an exploded civilian bus on an Iraqi highway, with the limbs, heads, and torsos of men, women, and children scattered across the road. Graphic is a boy no older than 15 having been fatally shot in the passenger seat of a car with his hands zip-tied behind him and his wound so graciously bandaged. Graphic is the man that had been run over by an armored vehicle so that he was flattened like a steamrolled cartoon character. Graphic is when a group of civilians get gunned down by a mounted automatic weapon for apparently no reason. The picture of the woman here is child's play and but the slightest, most delicate touch of government at work.
    Agreed and +rep
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Someone should be running against members of the city council who refuse to hold their police department accountable.

Now, adding insult to injury, the grand jury reviewing the case must have found a jelly donut to fixate on instead. They refuse to hand down indictments in the case.

http://www.tallahassee.com/article/2...ld-presentment

Leon County grand jurors could have handed up an indictment charging Tallahassee police officers with assault or other criminal charges in connection with a DUI case that left a woman with broken bones and other injuries.

Or they could have recommended that officers involved, including Chris Ormerod and Matthew Smidt, be fired from their jobs with the Tallahassee Police Department.

Instead, on Tuesday, the grand jury issued a mildly worded, eight-page presentment in the case of Christina West, who was left black and blue after her arrest Aug. 10 on DUI-related charges.
    Of course, the Florida Police Association is not happy at even the mild rebuke by the GJ. I guess their position is the officers should have gotten medals for their actions instead.
    “We were elated that the grand jury said there were no criminal actions by the officers, which we’ve maintained all along,” Webster said. “We do feel, however, if they had been presented all the evidence related to this case, their presentment would have been different if they even made a presentment at all.”
    Well, the FPBA can always run down to the local Army/Navy surplus store and pick up some Korean War medal to hand out at their next luncheon.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    No $#@!in way I'm watching that.
    I'm with you.

People of Tallahassee need to hunt those cops and put them to ends because this cannot go on.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123