Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FL-Cops brutally beat woman at DUI arrest. WARNING - GRAPHIC

Exclamation FL-Cops brutally beat woman at DUI arrest. WARNING - GRAPHIC

Woman brutally face-planted into pavement during arrest; charged with battering police

http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/w...tering-police/

"DON'T YOU F***ING TOUCH ME," the officer roared, before delivering a crushing blow to the woman's face

Posted on September 10, 2013 by PSUSA in Uncategorized

mod note- change to link to image - graphic:
    http://www.policestateusa.com/wp-con...stinaWest.jpeg

TALLAHASSEE — Shocking video evidence shows how Tallahassee police officers used an unprovoked act of violence against a woman they were arresting for driving under the influence. In front of their own dashboard camera, without any legitimate provocation, two officers drilled a woman face-first into the road, then knelt on her head, causing startling physical trauma.

In the early hours of August 10, Tallahassee police arrived at the scene of an alcohol-related accident. The suspect, 44-year-old Christina West, was put through field-sobriety testing and determined to be intoxicated.

During the arrest, the inebriated woman flailed her arm as the officer attempted to handcuff her.

“DON’T YOU $#@!ING TOUCH ME,” Officer Chris Ormerod roared.

The officers are then seen forcefully slamming the 5′-6″, 130 pound woman face-first to the hard ground, followed by a giving her a gratuitous knee to the back of her head, exacerbating her facial trauma.

She can be heard screaming in pain as she is being pressed into the road by two male assailants. Officer Ormerod continued to press her face into the ground with his arm.

West was arrested on a charge of DUI and several counts of battery on a law-enforcement officer, according to Tallahassee.com.

Florida State Attorney Willie Meggs said he was shocked by brutality of the officers, and will not prosecute West for battery on a police officer.

“I am extremely upset,” he said in an interview with the Tallahassee Democrat. “It is very disturbing. This is a very disturbing situation to me, and I’m dealing with it.”

“The video was taken from the police car and shows the road side sobriety test as well as the arrest of the subject,” City Commissioner Scott Maddox wrote to city officials. “It also shows DISTURBING use of force against a completely non aggressive arrestee. It is my belief that the city of Tallahassee will soon face a liability lawsuit based on the content of the video.”

After being hospitalized, West was determined to have suffered a broken orbital bone, a swollen eye, bloody nose and cuts to her arms and legs.

Arresting Officer Chris Ormerod excluded details from his written statement, according to Tallahassee.com. Ormerod wrote that West was “placed on the ground” after resisting being put in handcuffs. He omitted the part where she was bent over his vehicle and then body-slammed to the road, followed by a crushing knee to the head.

Tallahassee Police Chief Dennis Jones has opened an investigation. No comment on the future employment of the officers.

The video speaks for itself. The use of force was brutal and unnecessary. TPD needs to purge its ranks of officers who commit such unprovoked assaults. Instead of charging West with battery, it would be more appropriate to charge Officer Chris Ormerod.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

No $#@!in way I'm watching that.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Fire him and charge him. If that does not happen, the DA, Police Chief and Mayor should be fired.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Officer security was ensured. The force use was appropriate"
    end of story.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

Served and protected.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Those brave boys in blue. Get them a $#@!ing tank please. (to run them over with)

100's of times every week..

This is no isolated incident.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Worst part of the video is the way that dumb $#@!ing ape just hulks over top of her after slamming her, breathing heavy like he's hot $#@! and a big man. A lil too much Ultimate Fighting shows, steroids, and brainwashing inside his pea size brain. He is 10x the public danger than she is.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-11-2013 at 01:34 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    He is 10x the public danger than she is.
    The power of propaganda is strong...

Boobus yearns for more of this in order to protect him and his children...

mod note- change to link to image - graphic:
    I disagree with this.

Just like the war dead, people need to see what they are buying with their tax dollars and unquestioned support of "authority".

They need to have their noses rubbed in it, until they cannot sleep at night for the stink in their nostrils.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-11-2013 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I disagree with this.

Just like the war dead, people need to see what they are buying with their tax dollars and unquestioned support of "authority".

They need to have their noses rubbed in it, until they cannot sleep at night for the stink in their nose.
    I'll second this.

The horrors wrought by war, whether it's the war on us or overseas, should not be censored.

This poor girl got a tad bloody for having the audacity to attempt driving herself home after imbibing..

Many, many get much worse that never sees the light of day.

I'd like to know the background of this thug. "Veteran"?

A database of these kinds of incidents, including all manner of background information on the assailant, would be useful to people on a number of levels - in terms of personal safety, as another potential argument against the wars, and as a tool when confronting the local, municipal and county commissions overseeing them.

Does such a database or website exist, or would this be a project for someone here?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    100's of times every week..

This is no isolated incident.
    As a nurse in a county prison I can say that this happens often. I've refused inmates for commitment, due to their injuries, until cleared for incarceration by the ER. The cops are pretty much just taking them to the ER first @ this point.
    “But let it not be said that we did nothing. Let not those who love the power of the welfare/warfare state label the dissenters of authoritarianism as unpatriotic or uncaring. Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security. Understanding the magnificent rewards of a free society makes us unbashful in its promotion, fully realizing that maximum wealth is created and the greatest chance for peace comes from a society respectful of individual liberty.”

― Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

A database of these kinds of incidents, including all manner of background information on the assailant, would be useful to people on a number of levels - in terms of personal safety, as another potential argument against the wars, and as a tool when confronting the local, municipal and county commissions overseeing them.

Does such a database or website exist, or would this be a project for someone here?
    It takes a surprising amount of time just to keep a couple of threads going.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post

Quote Originally Posted by liberalnurse View Post
    As a nurse in a county prison I can say that this happens often. I've refused inmates for commitment, due to their injuries, until cleared for incarceration by the ER. The cops are pretty much just taking them to the ER first @ this point.
    Here's a step in the right direction but be forewarned, compiling data about LEO's generally proves hazardous to both your health and welfare!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I disagree with this.

They need to have their noses rubbed in it, until they cannot sleep at night for the stink in their nostrils.
    I'll second this.

The horrors wrought by war, whether it's the war on us or overseas, should not be censored.

This poor girl got a tad bloody for having the audacity to attempt driving herself home after imbibing..

Many, many get much worse that never sees the light of day.
    Third. Wtf mods? Settle down.

I disagree with this.

I'll fourth this.

But graphic? Like hell. Graphic is the remnants of an exploded civilian bus on an Iraqi highway, with the limbs, heads, and torsos of men, women, and children scattered across the road. Graphic is a boy no older than 15 having been fatally shot in the passenger seat of a car with his hands zip-tied behind him and his wound so graciously bandaged. Graphic is the man that had been run over by an armored vehicle so that he was flattened like a steamrolled cartoon character. Graphic is when a group of civilians get gunned down by a mounted automatic weapon for apparently no reason. The picture of the woman here is child's play and but the slightest, most delicate touch of government at work.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Obviously what was needed here was someone video taping this incident and protesting in a non violent fashion. That would have nipped this incident right in the bud.

You guys are being too hard on officer friendly here. He had worked a very long shift and was tired and got confused. Obviously he thought it was date night for him.

I watched it 4 times and I swear it looks like she was fighting being cuffed, the cop shoved her into the side of the car to cuff her and she slid along the trunk area and hit the ground. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not convinced the cop was trying to pick her up and slam her face first into the ground. Especially in the era of dash cams, the cops are getting smarter about stuff like this because they know they will be caught. Might have just been a freak accident.
    Last edited by 69360; 09-11-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Florida State Attorney Willie Meggs said he was shocked by brutality of the officers, and will not prosecute West for battery on a police officer.

“I am extremely upset,” he said in an interview with the Tallahassee Democrat. “It is very disturbing. This is a very disturbing situation to me, and I’m dealing with it.”
    Then charge the $#@! or STFU. You aren't paid to be "disturbed" - you're paid to prosecute criminals ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

How can these $#@!s call themselves men. This has to be the epitome of cowardice.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I watched it 4 times and I swear it looks like she was fighting being cuffed, the cop shoved her into the side of the car to cuff her and she slid along the trunk area and hit the ground. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not convinced the cop was trying to pick her up and slam her face first into the ground. Especially in the era of dash cams, the cops are getting smarter about stuff like this because they know they will be caught. Might have just been a freak accident.
    And the knee to the side of the head? Did the pig just slip and accidentally have his knee come down on her head and maybe he decided to leave it there since it was a softer spot than the pavement?

I think if your going to take the job of being a worthless tax-eater of a pig then maybe you should have enough inter-personal skills to handle a drunk woman. It might take a little more time to get the victim, er I mean perp into the vehicle, but in the end what else does this donut-muncher have to do for the night? If you've ever called the pigs to report a real crime you'd know they're never in a hurry to take a report for that sort of thing.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll second this.

Oddly enough, the horrors of dead children after a gas attack have not been censored. As a matter of fact, the President told us all we had to watch it.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by ZENemy View Post
    No $#@!in way I'm watching that.
    I'll probably watch it when I'm not at work. That way if I yell some really bad words at an insane volume my coworkers won't wonder if they need to head for the exits quick.

Thankfully my relationship with my town's police is nice and uneventful. But I'd like to see them try a move like that with me.
    Be careful when you pry my gun from my cold dead hands, the barrel will be hot.

Here's the police departments number.
    850-891-4200
    Last edited by VoluntaryAmerican; 09-11-2013 at 08:34 AM.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

"Ma'am, with all due respect you drove a car through a bedroom."

Did she really do that? And did she drive hammered with her kids in the car? This woman is a disaster, an idiot, and a pile of garbage.

The cops seemed really respectful and kind until, wussies that they no doubt are, they felt threatened by her.

Also:

"I'm pissing my pants. I've got poopoo in my pants."
    "That's lovely."
    Last edited by KingNothing; 09-11-2013 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I think I agree with this. It's really difficult to side with the trash who was arrested or the cops in this case, though. They should have been able to handle her even if she was "grabbing at their balls" and trying to "kick them in the groin," as the cops stated.

Naturally, this happened in Florida. The stupid always happens in Florida.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast