Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on debut episode of CNN's Crossfire debates war with Syria

[Video] Rand Paul on debut episode of CNN's Crossfire debates war with Syria

update:

--

show starts at 6:30pm ET.

Last edited by jct74; 09-09-2013 at 09:43 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always hated the show when it was on the air a few years ago and the new hosts are even worse, but I will definitely watch tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    show starts at 6:30pm ET.

Thank You!
    1.The district is guaranteed to go Republican. (YES)
    2.The voting Record of the incumbent must be extremely treasonous. (YES)

3.The liberty Challenger must be well seasoned to deliver the message & understand the political game. (YES)
    Let’s Focus on our best opportunities, whether its $$$$$$ or Activism! ~ Donate In Liberty, Don Volaric https://secure.piryx.com/donate/la8DvISN/Committee-to-Elect-Don-Volaric/

I can't believe anyone gives that filthy piece of $#@! Menendez the light of day... will be tuning for Rand.
    //////////////////

I wonder if Menendez will be using the arguement that it is for the children? He is on record as being a great lover of the children you know.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

I always hated the show when it was on the air a few years ago and the new hosts are even worse, but I will definitely watch tonight.
    I hate that show.

Oh I hope they invite Jon Steward back...

Bob Menedez is the pervert sleeping with underage Dominican girls. lol!

What a filthy narcissistic psycho scumbag. He should've been immediately ejected from Govt. and sent to prison where he belongs.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On the Left
    Stephanie Cutter
    Van Jones
    On the Right
    Newt Gingrich
    S. E. Cupp

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    On the Left
    Stephanie Cutter
    Van Jones
    On the Right
    Newt Gingrich
    S. E. Cupp

S. E. Cupp is absolutely horrible, they couldn't have picked a worse host to make me not want to watch the show ever again. I remember watching her twitter feed during the debates, nothing but vile things to say about Ron Paul, she makes Newt Gingrich seem very likable in comparison.
    Last edited by jct74; 09-09-2013 at 12:54 PM.

its newt and cutter tonight

Likely will be cancelled or delayed, Blitzed has his Obama lovefest at 6 now.

Newt is anti-war now, right?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Newt is anti-war now, right?
    He wants war with the real enemy,Iran.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    On the Left
    Stephanie Cutter
    Van Jones
    On the Right
    Newt Gingrich
    S. E. Cupp

I predict Van Jones gets axed at some point in the first 6 months for being terrible

Newt and Cutter I bet last the longest if that crew.

Newt Gingrich is always worth watching, regardless of his positions. Too bad I don't have cable. (Well, it actually isn't too bad, because the cost does not justify the return)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Newt hearts Rand Paul.

Last edited by jct74; 09-09-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Newt hearts Rand Paul.

Well, if Rand Paul can drive up viewership and excitement for CSPAN. He will most surely do it for CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by krugminator View Post
    I predict Van Jones gets axed at some point in the first 6 months for being terrible

Newt and Cutter I bet last the longest if that crew.
    they should replace Van jones with Cenk Uyger.

That's funny, because of all the cars my son looked at yesterday, his favorite was a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire (and he may be getting it, but dad gets to drive it a little too), it made me think of the show. Weird timing.

I've tuned in, Obama is on now, waiting for Crossfire and Rand.

Are people in uniform not people/human and their deaths don't count (if they are not ours, that is)? O is moving his mouth.

I don't like his pompuss ass...he laughed at Assads capabilities, saying he's a threat in comparison to children, but "Oh, I've got huge balls/guns"
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 09-09-2013 at 04:10 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by fearthereaperx View Post
    they should replace Van jones with Cenk Uyger.
    I might watch it somewhat regularly if they did that. But Uyger is blackballed from all the major networks for failure to report only what and as he is told to.

This will have to be sold as a win for O.
    But it's a win for Putin and maybe a small loss for Assad to prevent more war crimes upon his country.
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 09-09-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hah, what a grin smirk on Rand's face, when Grinch talked about 85% of Syrians don't want us involved, and that there are bad guys and really bad guys within the rebels.

Menendez saying "nucular" like George W. Bush.

Rand doing a great despite Cutter interrupting every two seconds.

This Stephanie Cutter girl is horrible. She constantly looks like she just smelt a fart, she constantly interrupts everyone, and has a air of nastiness about her. I don't think she is gonna last very long.

http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/20...experiences-2/

Keeping with its pioneering tradition of cross-platform programming, CNN will allow CROSSFIRE viewers to choose their interactive second-screen experience via Twitter, Facebook, or CNN.com/Crossfire to vote via mobile, tablet, or desktop platform and weigh in on the issues debated on the program. In a first for a television news program, CROSSFIRE will offer viewer voting using Poptip technology that tallies votes of CROSSFIRE’s daily debate question. Via Twitter using #CrossfireReturns, on CNN’s live blog, or by commenting to CNN’s CROSSFIRE page on Facebook, users will be able vote in real time. Results will be announced during the program
    we are slipping, should have known about this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast