Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello I am Johnson and new in the forum. This is my first post and i joined the forum because of its range of threads. I I am glad to be part of this community.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome. Did you support Ron in the last election?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Your posts are interesting so far. Do mind telling us a little more about yourself without getting any more specific than you're comfortable with?

Ban!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ban!
    Sock puppet?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Imagine if it is some crazy "reformed" version of Fire11...

My apologies in case you are sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Imagine if it is some crazy "reformed" version of Fire11...
    Lol, probably.
    On Trump:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.