Thread: Full court press: Obama To Tape Interviews With 6 TV Anchors on Monday

Full court press: Obama To Tape Interviews With 6 TV Anchors on Monday

White House: Obama To Tape Interviews With 6 TV Anchors

Reuters | Posted: 09/07/2013 3:13 pm EDT

WASHINGTON, Sept 7 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will give interviews on Monday to the three network news anchors, as well as to anchors from PBS, CNN, and Fox, more evidence of a "full court press" strategy ahead of pivotal congressional votes on military strikes in Syria.

The interviews will be taped on Monday afternoon and will air during each network's Monday evening news broadcast, the White House said. (Reporting by Roberta Rampton; Editing by Eric Beech)
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0..._3886887.html?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    also to address nation Tuesday...

Obama To Speak On Syria Tuesday

AP/The Huffington Post | Posted: 09/06/2013 10:06 am EDT

President Barack Obama said he will speak to Americans about the situation in Syria from the White House on Tuesday.

Obama made the announcement during his remarks at the G20 summit in St. Petersburg, Russia.

Below, more from the AP:

ST. PETERSBURG, Russia — President Barack Obama says he will address the nation about Syria on Tuesday as he seeks public and congressional authority for military action against the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Obama wants to strike against the Syrian regime in response to a chemical attack on civilians last month that the Obama administration says was carried out by Assad's military. Obama says failing to chemical weapons use would , quote, "send a signal to rogue nations."

Obama spoke at a news conference at the conclusion of a Group of 20 summit in Russia where Syria dominated much of the discussion.

Amid tepid support for a strike, lawmakers have called on Obama to build support with the public by making such an address.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3880060.html

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Good god...it's so creepy that the administration has to campaign for war. It's so sickening.

i'll be outside manicuring my front lawn, so i'm afraid i'm gonna miss all of it.

I'll wait for Ron or Rands rebuttal.