Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Blaze: Ron Paul’s interview of Julian Assange will put you to sleep

I fall asleep during any interview that doesn't involve a chalk board.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    I fall asleep during any interview that doesn't involve a chalk board.
    Interesting.

So the clown in front of the chalk board is just for good measure?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    As long as he keeps promoting Rand he can mock Ron all he wants. Right, apologists?
    Pretty much. If the cognitive dissonance work on him then the message gets through.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    It's $#@!ing amazing how these Beck apologists contort and skew and prevaricate. Just $#@!ing amazing.
    I have to use a dictionary from time to time with several of you guys' posts, you, bolil, osan, etc...where do you guys get these words?

pre·var·i·cate
    [pri-var-i-keyt]

verb (used without object), pre·var·i·cat·ed, pre·var·i·cat·ing.
    to speak falsely or misleadingly; deliberately misstate or create an incorrect impression; lie.

Oh, and

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    hey beck! $#@! YOU!
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 09-06-2013 at 04:34 PM.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Hmmmm.

He did get us to talk about him or them or whatever. Are we riding coattails?

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Hmmmm.

He did get us to talk about him or them or whatever. Are we riding coattails?
    An evening with Beck (on the mind)?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    I have to use a dictionary from time to time with several of you guys' posts, you, bolil, osan, etc...where do you guys get these words?

pre·var·i·cate
    [pri-var-i-keyt]

to speak falsely or misleadingly; deliberately misstate or create an incorrect impression; lie.

Oh, and

Wow! No kidding.

I'd be reaching for a laxative before I ever thought of a dictionary trying to pass that one.

An evening with Beck (on the mind)?

Seems he sucked us right in.

As long as he keeps promoting Rand he can mock Ron all he wants. Right, apologists?
    Kathy, what are you doing?

The important thing is the message. Remember?
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 09-06-2013 at 05:11 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post

Yeah, the message is important, but I will always have Ron's back. Don't expect me to be happy when Beck smears him. You certainly react differently when someone who reveres Ron criticizes Rand.

if i have to esplane it, you wouldnt understand. lol!

pre·var·i·cate
    [pri-var-i-keyt]

Oh, and

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Defending Ron. Something a lot of people aroun here stopped doing a long time ago. I might ask you why you're calling out Judge Nap as spreading bull$#@! in a thread title as well...
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Defending Ron. Something a lot of people aroun here stopped doing a long time ago. I might ask you why you're calling out Judge Nap as spreading bull$#@! in a thread title as well...
    No kidding. Has anyone else noticed that the most rabid Rand people are also the least apt to defend Ron now or even contribute to his threads?

$#@! end the fed. $#@! bringing the troops home. $#@! the whole radical message that made this movement happen. It's no longer about the message. It's about finagling enough dumb boobs in the Republican party to vote for a candidate in 2016 (2016!!!) that has half of Ron's genes and somewhat says good things (without any of the radical thunderbolts that led to this movement).

And does anybody really believe the establishment is going to allow him to be prez anyway??? Let's say the Hillary-loving media aren't completely horrible to him; do you trust the voting system? Seriously?

In 2017 there is going to be a serious hangover. And will we even remember the echoes of "End the Fed!"?

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I don't think the message is important at all now to some, because if it was why would someone be charging for the message? I think Ron and Rand know it's too little too late, and unfortunately...they are just making a dime while the ship goes down before they hop onto the rescue boats/helicopter.

The last message I heard is that Mitch McConnell deserves my vote. Mitt Romney was a swell guy, and deserving of my support and vote. Oh, and if I run out of a gas station with a gun for whatever reason (could be chasing the burglar that actually just robbed the store) a drone flying overhead should blow the crap out of me and anybody else around. No need for a trial by jury, or any of that other waste of time stuff...just as long as I'm acting like a touch guy to the neocons, right?

If this was about the message, I doubt Ron Paul 2012 would have wasted money attacking Rick Santorum to help Mitt Romney win that nomination so Rand could get his RNC speech that none of your above average, average, and below average Republicans even remember.

But hey, some people can defend anything these days I guess...especially when they are wasting other people's money.
    Last edited by jjdoyle; 09-07-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Pretty much. If the cognitive dissonance work on him then the message gets through.
    Not really.

The problem with people like Beck and Palin are that they SAY what the masses want to hear. They SAY the right things so people agree with them. So when they go on to endorse another candidate or bash the one candidate that actually matches up with their own rhetoric - the sheeple eat it up.

Newt Gingrich FFS? Santorum?? Really?
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Earlier I posted, "It seems he sucked us right in."

Maybe I should retract that statement. I went to the Blaze article and don't see any mention of putting anyone to sleep. I do see the phrase, "Watch an unremarkable snippet of the interview here." Which is pretty good news for me. I didn't know you could watch snippet's of the video's. In fact to whole thing seems worth it for the shout out even if it does give the video snippet a jab.

As for the, Part 1: Exclusive Interview with WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange, it seemed pretty good to me. It touches on world domination at points. As for someone finding the video "unremarkable" I found myself sort of wondering where the writers head is at.

I kind of wish I could go back over a transcript of the video. At 14:45 Julian gets into some rules about a military base that went over my head. Oh OH OH.

I played it again! It was talking about another instance of the head cheeses pretending to protect a fish, or a case of crabs or something, when they are really trying to drive people out of their homeland. You know like the people don't have any right to be a specie of their own. Anyway it was just a tool to rip off not only their naturality but their land or resources.

Anyway it's cool to see you can check out snippets if you can. I'm logged in so I can's see if it works on all of the others now. If it does that should be a good thing.

Here is a link to part two if your still awake;

http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/video/...ulian-assange/

or maybe a snippet?

Part 3;

http://www.ronpaulchannel.com/video/...ulian-assange/

Julian Assange mentions the WikiLeaks Party in Australia!

New to me but it sounds like a New First Party!

Julian talks about the inequality in power in #3.

I'm convinced that comes from some being able to fire up the fake money presses and printing up what ever it takes to dictate their will. That's the commonality that reaches to the very root.

+rep, Kathy.

There is no message anymore. There's a milquetoast "conservative" to whom all of us who came to Ron because of principle are now supposed to pledge allegiance based on nothing more than a wink and a nod.

Reagan's second term... if you're lucky. I'd rather fall on my sword, thankyouverymuch.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron's not that great of an interviewer. I saw it and it was interesting but it certainly wasn't groundbreaking. The only reason the blogger did it is he could get a rise out y'all it worked. He got the Internet hits and a bunch of talking. As far as its relavance. More people probably read the blog then saw the interview.

Beck is an opportunist with unpleasant friends

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Well, whadda you know? They're out to get him! LOL

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...what-happened/

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Well, whadda you know? They're out to get him! LOL

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...what-happened/
    Why is this posted in this thread rather than the one about the MSNBC interview?

And there is the Beckstab, again, like if anyone didn't expect it already.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123