Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rush Limbaugh calls Rand "feeble" for caring what soldiers think about Syria

Rush Limbaugh calls Rand "feeble" for caring what soldiers think about Syria

uh most positive kind of

"You don't ask the soldiers. They get orders and they go. So that's a bit feeble..."

h/t MP

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, cuz troop morale is totally irrelevant when starting a non-war.

Because at some point he probably became aware of the fact that the huge majority of soldiers were Ron Paul supporters opposed to being used as fodder for neoconservative fantasies.

Is it also "feeble" to care about what the taxpayers think Rush?

I saw something the other day that said military suicides are at an all time high right now. No biggie, Rush.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

He seems to be positive towards Rand for most of the video.

Wait until he's cheering for the war and saying it's to support the troops.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Wait until he's cheering for the war and saying it's to support the troops.
    He's strongly against intervention at the moment. He even hinted that Assad might be being framed.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has Rush ever been a member of the military? I thought not. STFU, Rush, you bloviating P.O.S.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    He's strongly against intervention at the moment. He even hinted that Assad might be being framed.
    Just wait.

Sounded like he felt like he had to come down on Rand on something, couldn't have him heaping up too much praise on Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Just wait.
    Which reminds me:

Limbaugh & other pundits: "Snowden is a hero"
    Limbaugh & other pundits 1 week later: "Actually, Snowden is a traitor"

the 'feeble' part came at the very end, it isn't as bad as the headline suggests...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Once the boots are on the ground, that will change quickly.

spend more energy on those who are the obvious opposition?

we need all the help we can get

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Has Rush ever been a member of the military? I thought not. STFU, Rush, you bloviating P.O.S.
    Chicken hawks gonna chicken. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Ah, shuddup, Gomer! Hut-hut-hut!!" ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

The thing i hate about Rush is he never seems to have a firm conviction about any opinion he talks about.Its all conjecture with no conviction whatsoever.

He seems to be positive towards Rand for most of the video.
    yah that was what i heard.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by VoluntaryAmerican View Post
    yah that was what i heard.
    That's what I heard too. But he's getting close to being totally deaf. You can hear it in his voice.

Quote Originally Posted by robert9712000 View Post
    The thing i hate about Rush is he never seems to have a firm conviction about any opinion he talks about.Its all conjecture with no conviction whatsoever.
    He doesn't sound anywhere near as sharp now as I recall from years past. I only rarely get a chance to listen to his show.

What more would you expect from a lard ass, drug addict... who never enlisted to do anything, other than oxycotton... (or whatever the hell that is)...

Tell Rush he can report back, once his lard ass enlists and gets shot at .... Until then... he is nothing more than a talking head, with no credentials other than to inform us all... how we can get our doc's to prescribe illegal drugs. That whimp can't even produce a child .... he is sterile in both heads.

Move along friends.

This one will never be on the side of freedom.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As Judge Judy would say, Rush is an idiot !!!!! A complete idiot ... I don't even believe anyone even tunes in to him anymore...

What is the thrill of listening to a lard ass, who hasn't done anything in defense of this country ... cry about the military, and their reluctance to fight alongside Al-Quida? So our military has spent 20 years fighting against Al-Queda... and now Rush calls them names, cause they don't want to aide the enemy we get strip searched at airports for????

Forget this chit... NEVER VOTE OR LISTEN TO ANY IDIOT WHO RUNS FOR OFFICE, AND HAS NEVER SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES.... simple, clear... all these ******s on capital hill never served this country for a minute.... nor did Rush .... F....... their asses... Don't even listen to a word they say, until their military time is up.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "Ah, shuddup, Gomer! Hut-hut-hut!!" ...

When I searched for an image I learned that Jim Nabors is gay. I did not know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    Move along friends.

This one will never be on the side of freedom.
    I'm not convinced that anyone here thinks he is, with the exception of the co-opters of course.

I think the point of this thread is to attack Rush and defend Rand.

Personally, I actually agree with Limbaugh that what the hired killers want shouldn't really be considered. At least not for their benefit. They signed up to kill for the regime, they're paid to do it, I think the rest of this point should be self-explanatory.

My reasons for opposing interventionism have very little to do with anyone in the political class, and yes, that does include soldiers to some extent.

Mind you, to be absolutely clear, I completely accept that people who have actually served in the military, or are currently doing so, have a unique knowledge of why this kind of crap is crap, that people outside the military don't have.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

I forgot to ask... When did Rush get discharged from Nam? I'm sure he served then. There was a draft at that time, at his age ... Anyone have any information on Rush's military background in Vietnam? I lived the same time Rush did... I saw my high school buddies get shipped out ...

Rush??????? let's see your military history .... Where were you during the Vietnam war??

Yeah I saw a video of him on Real Clear Politics where he basically said it's all a false flag and that Assad didn't do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast