Thread: Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro Found Dead in Jail Cell

Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro Found Dead in Jail Cell

Good riddance.

http://ktla.com/2013/09/03/cleveland...-in-jail-cell/

Convicted Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro was found dead Tuesday inside his cell at the Correction Reception Center in Orient, Ohio, according to corrections officials.

JoEllen Smith of the Ohio Department of Corrections released the following statement.

Inmate Ariel Castro was found hanging in his cell this evening at 9:20 pm at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient. He was housed in protective custody which means he was in a cell by himself and rounds are required every 30 minutes at staggered intervals. Upon finding inmate Castro, prison medical staff began performing life saving measures. Shortly after he was transported to OSUMC where he was pronounced dead at 10:52 pm. A thorough review of this incident is underway and more information can be provided as it becomes available pending the status of the investigation.

Castro, 52, was sentenced last month to life in prison plus 1,000 years in the abductions of Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight and Gina DeJesus.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

That saves a lot of expense!
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Frick. Drudge is probably in bed.

Thats good news for once, since he killed himself i am surprised he hasn't done that sooner.

I guess he didn't like the prospect of being confined, against his will, with c0cks up his a$$, for the rest of his life. i-i-i-irrrony.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I don't ever support suicide, personally.

Unless it's like a self sacrificing suicide in a movie that saves the day.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Frick. Drudge is probably in bed.
    With a website as popular as his, I expect he has some hired help.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    That saves a lot of expense!
    I was going to start a thread on this: "Ariel Castro saves taxpayers money".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Thats good news for once, since he killed himself i am surprised he hasn't done that sooner.
    I bet it is only now he fully realized the consequences of what he did, or someone told him they may forget to lock the cells one night.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I bet it is only now he fully realized the consequences of what he did, or someone told him they may forget to lock the cells one night.
    Probably just figured he'd never be able to kidnap torture and rape again so why bother living. The world is a better place with him dead.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    No, he was nuts. He really thought that they were happy with him.

Can't say I'll shed any tears, he's likely in hell especially considering his last act in life was committing suicide, but I hope he repented before death.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    With a website as popular as his, I expect he has some hired help.
    One other person I believe.

Upon finding inmate Castro, prison medical staff began a game of rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock to see who was going to be performing life saving measures.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sepuku A ritual suicide practiced by samurai in Japan, usually because he has brought shame and dishonor to himself. This might have resulted from failing to protect his master, or otherwise breaking the code of bushido, "the way of the warrior".

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Probably just some cops unconstitutionally murdering another person without due process.