Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John McCain facepalms and makes stupid faces while Rand Paul questions John Kerry

John McCain facepalms and makes stupid faces while Rand Paul questions John Kerry

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thats kind of a low, shows how mentally unstable he has became and now he acts and pretends his the shadow president.

John McCain seems like a thoroughly horrible person.

People of Arizona -- why?

Meh. Probably just a hemorrhoid.

Maybe he was sending hand signals to his fellow Demon Kerry like a third base coach, since they're on the same team.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

McCain makes faces, can't sit still, and plays video games.

He's a 77 year old toddler.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluggo View Post

Don't blame me! He does seem more unpopular now than ever though, if we're lucky this will be his last term.

Reports are saying he was caught playing poker on his phone while the hearings were going on... What a patriot.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    Yep, and just behind it in the trends is #JohnMcCainIsMoreUselessThan
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    * Puts on his poker face *

"When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    That is what a little inkling of sanity gets in our government... a facepalm.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    'Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran' McCain's adult diaper was full, which made him feel 'uneasy'.

Depends when movement strikes, usually when someone can refute your lies. A good catch Depends on the size of your glove.

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

I have voted against him every chance I have had. I don't know what is wrong with others. I think they just want to hold his power.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Browsing through the popular board, I think many are starting to re-think their own handywork.

http://arizona.newszap.com/csp/media...communityId=11

I'd vote for dropping bombs on Syria if we can tie Johns Kerry and McCain to the first two we drop.

Of course, I would ask that they be dropped on unpopulated areas, simply to "send a message."
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

May we present, John McCain.

Former POW now POS...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    May we present, John McCain.

Former POW now POS...
    And worst in Congress on POW/MIA issues. If Juan McFake has nothing to hide, why would he work so hard to prevent disclosure? Dude was a traitor from the start, dude is still a traitor today.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    I'd vote for dropping bombs on Syria if we can tie Johns Kerry and McCain to the first two we drop.

Of course, I would ask that they be dropped on unpopulated areas, simply to "send a message."
    That would be a waste of money. They are both on the verge of dropping dead soon, that will be free.

He really doesn't give a $#@!.

He's playing Poker and he thinks it's funny.

http://news.yahoo.com/john-mccain-pl...015345398.html

Last edited by Mani; 09-04-2013 at 01:05 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

McCain looks very fat in that video.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

“First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

Last edited by shane77m; 09-04-2013 at 06:37 AM.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

McCain's Navy Service:

Ignore

McCain's Navy Service
    « on: February 07, 2008, 03:48:36 am »

Crashed 5 jets, plus was responsible for the Forrestal fire. Surviving crewmen and those who investigated the Forrestal fire case reported that McCain deliberately 'wet-started' his A-4E Skyhawk to shake up the guy in the F-4 Phantom behind his A-4. 'Wet-starts', done either deliberately (the starter motor switch allowed kerosene to pool in the engine and give a wet start) or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft. In McCain's case, the 'wet-start' 'cooked off' and launched the M34 Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that punctured the Skyhawk's fueltank, knocked the M-65 1000 lb bomb off it's 500 lb rated mount, and touched off the explosions and massive fire. The F-4 pilot was reportedly killed in the conflagration, along with 167 of his fellow Forrestal shipmates (including those who died later from wounds suffered). 'Wet starting' was a common practice among young 'hot-dog' pilots. McCain was quickly (they were still counting the Forrestal dead) transferred to the USS Oriskany (the only Forrestal crewman to be immediately transferred).
    Description: XA4D-1 Skyhawk BuNo 137812 experiencing a wet start (note the pool of JP on the ground and the tongue of flame from the tailpipe).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chuiyXQKw3I

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast