Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McCain playing poker on his iPhone

Exclamation McCain playing poker on his iPhone

McCain playing poker on his iPhone

McCain playing poker on his iPhone

As the hearing continues, our ace photographer Melina Mara reports she spotted Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) “passing the time by playing poker on his iPhone during the hearing.”

We eagerly await the photographic proof, but generally trust Melina’s sharp eye.
    John McCain proving to be a $#@!ing retard.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a useless douche
    "Power tends to confuse itself with virtue...conferring upon it a special responsibility for other nations—to make them richer and happier and wiser, to remake them, that is, in its own shining image. Power confuses itself with virtue and tends also to take itself for omnipotence. Once imbued with the idea of a mission, a great nation easily assumes that it has the means as well as the duty to do God's work." - William Fulbright

Quote Originally Posted by seyferjm View Post
    What a useless douche
    His twitter account should be trolled.

After you're done with your acting piece in the political Kabuki Theater.. you must stay to give the appearance of caring.

McCain... "Killing time before killing people."
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 09-03-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I'm surprised the old $#@! could figure out how to do that.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Is gambling legal in DC?
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Is gambling legal in DC?
    Irrelevant?
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

He finds Wacko Birds too confusing.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

McCain was just killing time - because he knows the fix is in.
    Why bother paying attention when you know how it's going to end?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    McCain was just killing time - because he knows the fix is in.
    Why bother paying attention when you know how it's going to end?

So that means a no vote then?

Already posted thanks Green73.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Already posted thanks Green73.
    It was? I missed it until I saw Greens post (the actual pic proof)
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

@SenJohnMcCain 9m Scandal! Caught playing iPhone game at 3+ hour Senate hearing - worst of all I lost!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would rather have him playing poker on his phone than screwing America over.

LOL some freaking pro-war tool on my fedbook called this 'nit-picking.' Dude can't even pay attention in a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing of which he is a member, during a debate on going to WAR fer criminy's sake. When I was on the Local Government Committee in the NC House, I would have found it obscene to do this during a hearing on ETJ Zoning, which isn't even a fraction of a percent of an issue as compared to going to damn war. I'm telling you, sometimes I really hate people.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    I would rather have him playing poker on his phone than screwing America over.
    His playing video poker at this Committee Hearing -- IS -- screwing America over. This is a perfect example of his callous and heartless nature when it comes to the potential death of hundreds or even thousands of people. He's decided to commit to war, so he don't need to hear no stinkin evidence. This IS a prime example of exactly what is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    His playing video poker at this Committee Hearing -- IS -- screwing America over. This is a perfect example of his callous and heartless nature when it comes to the potential death of hundreds or even thousands of people. He's decided to commit to war, so he don't need to hear no stinkin evidence. This IS a prime example of exactly what is wrong.
    Amen!!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Blitzer just asked him about poker during the hearings. McCain said he was bored and lost thousands of dollars. What little mind he had left is gone. He ended up saying he wasn't serious, but I'm not sure he knows whether it was real money or not.
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes.

He just said on CNN that after 3 hours he gets bored, but the worst part is he lost thousands of fake dollars while playing the game.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

I gave this bugger a few choice words

https://twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/st...22721169506305

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Don't they all play poker when they are gambling our young men and women's lives away for some frivolous military venture just so tp keep the elite few in power?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

McCain made up his mind long ago. He can play poker all day long and it won't change a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Have you ever thought of running for office
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    Is gambling legal in DC?
    Isn't online gambling illegal nationwide?

What gall. The voters of Arizona need to send this walking corpse an eviction notice. He will have a great retirement, courtesy of the taxpayers.

@RETIRE JOHN MCSTAIN, MY FRIENDS!
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast