Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John McCain: Great Britain ‘No Longer a World Power’

John McCain: Great Britain ‘No Longer a World Power’

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...er-world-power

Quote Originally Posted by Newsbusters
    Senator John McCain had harsh words for Great Britain Friday following that country’s decision to not participate in a coordinated attack on Syria.

Appearing on NBC’s Tonight Show, McCain said, “I feel badly about the British. They're our dear friends, but they're no longer a world power. It's just a fact of life.”
    McCain having a hissy fit because Britain won't bomb Syria.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post

lol what a whiny little bitch.

mccain gets quite sad when he cannot bomb masses of brown people.. his bloodlust makes him so happy..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

seems it had enough power to shove a partisan up McCain's ass

Thanks for the input wet start.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

If they acted as an American puppet, they would be though.

Britain...

Nuclear Weapons
    The 4th biggest military budget in the world
    6th largest economy in the world
    Owns islands and small territories around the world
    Is a permanent member of the UN Security Council
    Is home to the Queen of 16 different countries
    The place where American/Canadian/Australian/New Zealand's culture originates
    Is a member of both NATO and the EU

Yet not a world power?

He mad.

Apparently, a nation has no worth in McCain's view if it isn't ready to bomb the $#@! out of other random nations.

I mean really, what if McCain visited the UK? Would being in another culture even make an impression on him? Or would he only want to tour British Naval Yards and Military Bases and visit with Generals and Admirals having "Shop Talk" about attack readiness?

What if he was President during the 90s? He probably would have suggested they should attack Ireland.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    McCain and Rumsfeld sucking same food chain bars?

Old Europe and Freedom Friees.

CNN.com - Rumsfeld: France, Germany are 'problems' in Iraqi ...
    Jan 23, 2003 - McCain predicts easy victory if war comes ... Germany and France represent "old Europe," ...

CNN.com - 'Old Europe' hits back at Rumsfeld - Jan. 24, 2003
    Jan 24, 2003 - The U.S. defence minister calls France and Germany 'old', the rest of Europe 'young' and wants a quick war with Iraq. Nuclear powers like ...

Is this Great Britain, 'cause tell me what makes Britain great?
    If you're from Diego Garcia, Britain isn't very great.
    Many driven from that place, for a military base.
    And they can't go back, 'cause there isn't any space,
    and the bombs kept there, turn into killings everyday.
    -Lowkey
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Dear Mr. McCain... If we go into Syria and end up kicking a hornets nest via China and Russia and leading us into WW3, we will no longer be a world power.

How old is this fart now anyhow?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Young enough that his mom is still alive.

Does John McCain believe the world is moving around him? whose he trying to be?

Young enough that his mom is still alive.
    Yeah? Well... $#@!. I guess I should just go ahead and get on that Mars One list then. $#@!.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-31-2013 at 08:07 PM.

John McCain is no longer a relevant Senator. Maybe he should move to the U.K.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    attn: John McShame- The Sun Never Sets On The British Empire. 'Nuff said....except that the British Empire is almost as evil as the American...and I'm pretty sure what Quigley said about the subject is true. http://www.amazon.com/Anglo-American...agedy+and+hope
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    John McCain is no longer a relevant Senator. Maybe he should move to the U.K.
    IDK...he seems more fond of Iraq and Afghanistan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

So the UK is no longer a world power anymore and it's time to re-initiate the Cold War with Russia since they didn't observe our execution orders for Snowden. Time to retire to Qatar McCain.
    "Perfect safety is not the purpose of government." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    "I was in the rain forest once, and it rained on me..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Ron Paul suggested a very good first step to the process of restoring sound money... It was beautiful. It left them all standing with their fiats out.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    'Excuse us, we'll be leaving now. Oh, and you don't mind if we just steal this Constitution before we go? You @#$%s aren't using it anyway...'

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    He's drinking that Dick Cheney immortality juice. I swear it's like the more corrupt they are, the longer they live.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I'm curious, anyone heard what Lindsey Olin Graham has to say on this? He's being strangely quiet, no?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

In a normal society, John McCain would be getting help for his insanity instead of being a US senator.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    He's drinking that Dick Cheney immortality juice. I swear it's like the more corrupt they are, the longer they live.
    Money has something to do with longevity!? Lol.

Wait until immorality is earthly feasible.

These $#@!s will never leave.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    I'm curious, anyone heard what Lindsey Olin Graham has to say on this? He's being strangely quiet, no?
    Never mind, I see there is another thread that states he most emphatically does support a strike. I knew he would not disappoint.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutlerzzz View Post

He mad.
    Title should be "John McCain: No Longer A Senate Power."
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-31-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Bwahahaha tack on a President to the beginning of his name, i.e. "President McCain said, "I feel badly.... " and see how pathetic that looks. Thank goodness he lost.

Is McCain stuck in 1945? The British ceased to be a world power after WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

Hey, now. One of the fastest growing ...biillion dollar industries, btw...is in the field of transhumanism. Nobody ever talks about it though.

But that's another topic. A few actually...
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-31-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

Oh yes they will.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    In a normal society, John McCain would be getting help for his insanity instead of being a US senator.
    Has there ever been a normal society?
    "The Patriarch"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast