Thread: Rand Paul on Hannity radio: Obama wants to bomb Syria just to save face (tube added)

Rand Paul on Hannity radio: Obama wants to bomb Syria just to save face (tube added)

Today w/ @SeanHannity - at 3:05pm CT, Ann Coulter joins the show. At 3:35p it's Sen. Rand Paul & at 4:05pm, Sen. Mike Lee. Listen @1440WROK
    https://twitter.com/1440WROK/status/373161977213771777

update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoTsKtz0SbE
    Last edited by jct74; 08-29-2013 at 08:21 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not going to listen, but I am interested in how the whole Syria discussion goes....please keep us updated.

Talked about Syria, now on to de-funding Obamacare.

Good segment. Mike Lee on next.

where's liz cheney..

haven't seen her in a while. someone should check in on her to make sure she's ok. i mean she does have her father's heart and all

great interview. rand paul needs to be on the media 24/7

what exactly did Rand say about Syria and how did Hannity react?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    what exactly did Rand say about Syria and how did Hannity react?
    You should have listened while it was live, but you can get the show on Hannity's archives. It's only $5.95 per month. Here's a link for your convenience.

https://bill.ecsuite.com/jpost/signu...0000000216:840

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLouAlbano View Post
    You should have listened while it was live, but you can get the show on Hannity's archives. It's only $5.95 per month. Here's a link for your convenience.

https://bill.ecsuite.com/jpost/signu...0000000216:840
    Hell will freeze before Hannity gets even one dime from me. Are you not capable of giving a summary of the discussion if you heard it?

Hell will freeze before Hannity gets even one dime from me. Are you not capable of giving a summary of the discussion if you heard it?
    I only charge $4.95 for a month's worth of Hannity commentary. It comes with the added bonus of not having to listen to Hannity and not sending him a penny.

I'm guessing this must mean it didn't go well. Either that or eduardo is trying to run a scam.

I'm guessing this must mean it didn't go well. Either that or eduardo is trying to run a scam.
    No scam. If you pay me $4.95/month ($3.95/month if you pay for a full year's subscription) I will send you a summary of every Hannity radio show an hour after it airs.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    No scam. If you pay me $4.95/month ($3.95/month if you pay for a full year's subscription) I will send you a summary of every Hannity radio show an hour after it airs.
    I don't want a summary of every one. All I want to know is, did Rand school Hannity on why we shouldn't go to war with Syria?

I don't want a summary of every one. All I want to know is, did Rand school Hannity on why we shouldn't go to war with Syria?
    I don't remember the whole thing but Rand was against going and so was Hannity. They were basically both just agreeing on everything.

You can purchase individual show summaries and commentaries from me for the low price of only 99¢ per episode.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I caught most of it on a staticy station in the car. It was very solid. Rand was passionate about not getting involved. Hannity was very much in agreement with not getting involved. Rand really had his talking points down.

Quote Originally Posted by krugminator View Post
    I caught most of it on a staticy station in the car. It was very solid. Rand was passionate about not getting involved. Hannity was very much in agreement with not getting involved. Rand really had his talking points down.
    Thank you!

You can purchase individual show summaries and commentaries from me for the low price of only 99¢ per episode.
    I'll do it for 98¢

I might be interested in this service; but first I would like to see an example of the quality of summary I could expect to receive.

how do you find the time!