Thread: Bald Eagle Crashes Into Window as Crowd Chants 'USA! USA!'

Bald Eagle Crashes Into Window as Crowd Chants 'USA! USA!'

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    MURICA!!!!!!!!

:crash:
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

What the heck. So irony is ironic, but why do some people have to take every opportunity to bash religious beliefs?

People like that must have deep rooted personal insecurities.

Feel sorry for the bird, but nonetheless.

“One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    What the heck. So irony is ironic, but why do some people have to take every opportunity to bash religious beliefs?

I am not bashing religious beliefs. I posted this because of the fact that as the crowd started to chant, "USA! USA!" the symbol of Freedom in this country, crashes and falls.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I am not bashing religious beliefs. I posted this because of the fact that as the crowd started to chant, "USA! USA!" the symbol of Freedom in this country, crashes and falls.
    I think that's clear to most people, myself included.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

My sister in law is a sophomore there. Will have to ask her about this? lolz

I didnt say you are... Did you read the article's text, and worse yet, the comments?

But, yes, there are some here on RPF who love nothing more than to insult those people who have a spiritual conviction. Deep seated insecurities keep them from just accepting others who believe in a god or whatever.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

I didnt say you are... Did you read the article's text, and worse yet, the comments?

But, yes, there are some here on RPF who love nothing more than to insult those people who have a spiritual conviction. Deep seated insecurities keep them from just accepting others who believe in a god or whatever.

Oh okay, I understand what you're saying. Yes, the article and comments are quite idiotic. The irony went right over most of their heads, nevertheless.

Religious beliefs? I don't get it. Where were religious beliefs invoked in this conversation?

Never mind. I see now. You're right, the religion-bashing was uncalled for. He just had to make that jab because of the obvious opportunity. What's more, it doesn't even have anything to do with the story. The eagle is a symbol of the nation, not the Christian religion. There are a million ways one could interpret the phrase "become eagles for Christ", and that writer did not have to go that direction just to bash Christianity. That alone makes it a very unprofessional article.
    Last edited by PaulConventionWV; 08-29-2013 at 10:33 AM.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Religious beliefs? I don't get it. Where were religious beliefs invoked in this conversation?
    I think it's a religious university and this crap was going on inside the church and it had to do with some religious ceremony that was tied to patriotism.

That's actually a good time to bash religion, or at least make fun of the silly portion of religion, however far you think that extends.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

and they took away that dudes PET raccoon...IDIOTS
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

The irony is even deeper... It is a PERFECT representation of the fact that we THINK we are free, just like that eagle might have thought that for a brief moment... but we are really captive in an enclosure and if we try and get out will smash into the glass wall and be stunned (or killed), just like the eagle.

And Americans, by and large, are nothing more than a bunch of monkeys in a cage, flinging poop at each other, screaming "USA!"

It is a perfect video clip of what America is today on many levels...
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    and they took away that dudes PET raccoon...IDIOTS
    I understand it's illegal to even own a feather from one of those birds. I'd like to know how they managed to dodge the law and have an entire bird in their possession.

*smh*

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Irony. In a chapel built to honor and worship Christ, they honor and worship a Nation. Small wonder that the eagle is shocked and disoriented.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    The irony is even deeper... It is a PERFECT representation of the fact that we THINK we are free, just like that eagle might have thought that for a brief moment... but we are really captive in an enclosure and if we try and get out will smash into the glass wall and be stunned (or killed), just like the eagle.

And Americans, by and large, are nothing more than a bunch of monkeys in a cage, flinging poop at each other, screaming "USA!"

It is a perfect video clip of what America is today on many levels...

Great points! +rep

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Insecure much? What religion is it that you see the bald eagle representing and being bashed?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

I say bash them, the blasphemers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Insecure much? What religion is it that you see the bald eagle representing and being bashed?

Edit read the article again, and now I just don't know if I understand the last paragraph. I could be wrong in my initial assessment.
    Last edited by asurfaholic; 08-29-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Poor bird must have been terrified.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    MURICA!!!!!!!!

:crash:
    Perfect!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I understand it's illegal to even own a feather from one of those birds. I'd like to know how they managed to dodge the law and have an entire bird in their possession.
    I wonder who the idiot was that thought that was a good idea.

Sad for the bird.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I wonder who the idiot was that thought that was a good idea.

Sad for the bird.
    That could have been a disaster for the bird as it could have broken it's neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That could have been a disaster for the bird as it could have broken it's neck.
    Yeah,, I finally read the article.. "a Professional Handler"

That explains some..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Blind patriotism is our worse enemy aside from corrupt government. Blind patriotism is worse when in crowds. I just scoff at the people chanting usa usa. If only they knew what some people know about the horrid of our government. Just like people that supported nazis.

I bet people who have blind patriotism will be the first ones to turn liberty people into the authorities >.>
    Last edited by alucard13mm; 08-29-2013 at 05:01 PM.