Thread: Video: "If Israel could do this to a young American Jew"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

glad to see my tax dollars are hard at work there in Israel

He's brave. It's like a black man who would dare to show up and protest at a Klan rally in the 1920's. Really putting his life at risk.

"If Israel could do this to a young American Jew", imagine what it can do to a French diplomat trying to deliver humanitarian aid to occupied Palestinians:

Report: IDF seizes EU diplomats' West Bank aid supply

Reuters reporter sees soldiers throw sound grenades at group of EU diplomats, aid workers, locals in West Bank. IDF reportedly seizes aid supply
    Reuters

Israeli soldiers seized on Friday a truck full of tents and emergency aid that European diplomats had been trying to deliver to Palestinians whose homes were demolished this week, Reuters reported.
    Soldiers were reportedly throwing sound grenades at a group of diplomats, aid workers and locals in the West Bank, and pulling a French diplomat out of the truck before driving away with its contents.

"They dragged me out of the truck and forced me to the ground with no regard for my diplomatic immunity," French diplomat Marion Castaing said.

"This is how international law is being respected here," she said, covered with dust.

French diplomat dragged out of truck (Photo: Reuters)

Locals said Khirbet Al-Makhul was home to about 120 people. The army demolished their ramshackle houses, stables and a kindergarten on Monday after Israel's high court ruled that they did not have proper building permits.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...431620,00.html

How dare those people treat an American like that! Invade! Invade! He is Jewish! Those people must be anti-semites! Invade invade! Oh wait...that is in Israel...crap...brb I need to go polish my Israel lapel pin.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Noo, no more invasions please.

Just cut off foreign aid to oppression regimes that torture Americans as shown in this video.
    Calling this torture is a spit in the face of those rendered and disappeared.

Sure, it is oppressive, indicative of Israel's policies, and more. (assault or battery, false imprisonment, etc.)

Torture is a specific action. All aid should be ended [to everyone] on moral grounds, our allegiance to Israel ended with regards to policies and the fact it breeds us unnecessary aggression, but this video, while being of evidence of why, isn't particularly strong. I see worse abuses in America, for instance.

This kind of thing isn't going to change the opinion of a lot, anyways. They (even a few here) justify the death of Rachel Corrie. This person being harassed will be viewed much the way many of these police abuses are --- Criticize the victim.

You don't have to sensationalize the point. Most here know what you are referring to.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Hands off our jews Isreal!

> : (
    "The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
    - James Madison

On second thought it was closer to enhanced interrogation or rather enhanced arrest and not what is typically considered torture. I was going with more of a dictionary definition of the term as he was roughed up and heavy knee pressure on his neck was placed while being pushed down to the ground. It might be typical here in US arrests but is still pretty violent police conduct in response to exercise of free speech at a public square. I think it might cause everyone and especially US Jews to take a pause to consider what exactly it means to "support Israel".

If anyone here sees violent killing of Rachel Corrie justified, I would ask them what caused 9/11 . I didn't expect there were views like that here but it could be good discussion if there are.

The whole world is like a giant prison.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Statists doing what statitsts do. I seriously think that if the Israeli government thought they could apply a final solution to the Palestinians and forever wipe them from the Earth, they would. I would bet that many of them only see Palestinians as 1/5 human.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Statists doing what statitsts do. I seriously think that if the Israeli government thought they could apply a final solution to the Palestinians and forever wipe them from the Earth, they would. I would bet that many of them only see Palestinians as 1/5 human.
    I'm pretty sure that is the eventual plan.

There are some hardcore terrorists among settlers no doubt.

Rand Paul is not opposed to this at all. Rand Paul supports Israel. I though this was a forum to support Rand Paul and what he supports, one of which is Israel.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoil View Post
    Rand Paul is not opposed to this at all. Rand Paul supports Israel. I though this was a forum to support Rand Paul and what he supports, one of which is Israel.
    This forum's namesake favors non-interventionist foreign policy: friends with all nations, entangling alliances with none. "Supporting Israel" in the sense most people use the phrase is contrary to non-interventionism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The whole world is like a giant prison.
    A giant schizophrenic person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This forum's namesake favors non-interventionist foreign policy: friends with all nations, entangling alliances with none. "Supporting Israel" in the sense most people use the phrase is contrary to non-interventionism.
    Rand Paul says that an attack on Israel is an attack on America.

Every single person on this forum should get on their knees and thank Israel for killing Muslim children who will grow up to attack America if Israel hadn't taken care of them.

Rand Paul says that an attack on Israel is an attack on America.

Every single person on this forum should get on their knees and thank Israel for killing Muslim children who will grow up to attack America if Israel hadn't taken care of them.
    Oh, it's YOU again. (How many usernames have you burned through, anyway?)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-30-2013 at 02:01 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

This is Ron Paul forum, can you avoid such obvious exaggerations. Many here support Rand Paul and they have their reasons and Rand does do bit of politics/posturing/pandering but still has many more admirable stances and forces around him than any other leading politicians. Rand himself says that not all of his fathers supporters support him. But that is a debate for another section of this forum.

Now do you have a view on the topic of this thread? What is your view on occupation of Palestinians funded by US tax payers? Should US have withdrawn ambassador or cut off foreign aid after this American was abused in broad day light just for his free speech exercise?

Was bound to happen sooner or later given the enormous costs of this marriage.. but one-state solution with equal rights for all would be death of modern zionism. But it is inevitable, current occupation-state with un-equal rights is pretty sick and on its last breaths.

Friedman prepares American Jews for a divorce from zealot Israel

Philip Weiss on April 16, 2014 10

Here are two pieces in the mainstream press that reflect the paradigm shift that is upon us with the smashup of the Kerry effort.
    Tom Friedman at the Times is preparing American Jews for a one-state solution. He’s against it, of course; John Kerry is doing the “Lord’s work.” But the worthy business of Friedman’s piece is stating that the Israel American Jews fell in love with is over. “You did not go to summer camp with these Jews.” (Non-Jewish readers are chopped liver). He is inching toward Max Blumenthal’s view of that society, in more msm-palatable terms, and dissociating himself from that society. Friedman, who gave chalktalks on Israel’s military victory when he was in high school, states in neutral terms that young Palestinians want a one-state solution and that the Israel lobby has locked down Congress and the White House. That’s progress too (Dennis Ross used to debate Walt and Mearsheimer by saying, the lobby has Congress, yes, but it can’t affect the White House; horse feathers).

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/04/friedm...-american.html

It's painfully obvious to me now that those Israelis are Anti-Semite.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.