Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anybody experienced at writing business plans for funding?

Another unexpected turn, the North Carolina State Highway Patrol has now asked me for an interview for a network technician job. Paying barely less, it's permanent instead of temporary, and it comes with benefits instead of no benefits. The upside potential is also way, way higher. Instead of a frozen pay rate of 37k, the recruiting rate for the technician is $32k to $36k, but the max rate is $70k, should I stick around for 10+ years.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm in the process of writing a business plan for the production of secure 'crack-proof' computer systems and networks. I have the knowledge and ability to produce computer systems that not even the NSA can crack. There is an emerging niche market for hyper-secure computer systems and I have the skills and ability to take advantage of that market.

I also know that the only kinds of investment that are really moving in today's markets are Venture Capital.

I am looking to take advantage of that emerging security market, but I need help.

I am in the process of writing a business plan -- I have never seriously written one before. I am writing the business plan in the hopes of raising up to $25,000 from half a dozen or so sources. It would help me a great deal to talk to someone who has experience with business plans for funding.

Is anybody familiar with winning venture capital investments?

Thanks in advance!
    I am in a similar situation as you. I am currently working with someone who has experience with business plans and raising funding.

I think it would be hard to get an expert to help you if you are only raising 25k. Plus if your product is that good you should be thinking bigger and raising more money to really market it.

If your product is that good, you could consider me a potential customer...but not until I raise enough funding and am ready for operations.

Please don't use those templates online. I'll bet you none of them have ever gotten funding.

aaaaand Apple just asked me to come in for an interview Friday night at 7PM

OK wtf? lol

aaaaand Apple just asked me to come in for an interview Friday night at 7PM

OK wtf? lol
    Tell the speeding ticket posse to stick it.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Tell the speeding ticket posse to stick it.
    no wai! The Apple thing could just be a $9/hr floor walker for all I know at this point. The SHP thing is serious high-test multilateral network experience.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another unexpected turn, the North Carolina State Highway Patrol has now asked me for an interview for a network technician job. Paying barely less, it's permanent instead of temporary, and it comes with benefits instead of no benefits. The upside potential is also way, way higher. Instead of a frozen pay rate of 37k, the recruiting rate for the technician is $32k to $36k, but the max rate is $70k, should I stick around for 10+ years.
    Take it .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234