Thread: Electrician coming out tomorrow.

Electrician coming out tomorrow.

He says by pulling a permit, he has to install smoke detectors in my bedrooms.

I have a lot of guns, ammo and sexual aids in those rooms. Should I care?

What would you do?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you have an electrician coming over to work, couldn't you just throw a blanket over your private stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If you have an electrician coming over to work, couldn't you just throw a blanket over your private stuff?
    I would hope he'd at least put on pants to answer the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

What would you do?
    Sit on the dildo so it's out of the way but nothing really strange about owning the other stuff though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    He said "sexual aides", I don't think a blanket is going to be big enough.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Oh, nevermind. I forgot about having to answer the door. Would have to walk like a fuggin duck or something to pull that one off. Dead giveaway there, I'm afraid.

put the guns and aides in closets and shut the doors so as not to arouse suspicion. (even more suspicion than would be aroused upon first glance of teh danke, of course) Also keep an eye on the guy to make sure he does the job and doesn't go poking around in your goodies.
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 08-21-2013 at 10:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have...sexual aids... Should I care?

What would you do?
    In your position it's probably best to contact all your recent sexual partners and tell them to get tested.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    In your position it's probably best to contact all your recent sexual partners and tell them to get tested.
    I would if I had their contact information.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I would if I had their contact information.
    I know that problem all too well. Just go to the nearest Jenny Craig center, I'm sure most of them are there.

What would you do?
    In all seriousness,I don't see a problem here.Is any of that stuff illegal where you live?
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

What would you do?
    take no chances, move everything to a location he would have no reason to go. The boys in blue are not the only ones interested in getting a hold of your weapons.
    Last edited by bolil; 08-22-2013 at 12:07 AM.
    Best of luck in life.

This is why you need to finish your bunker, Danke.

I know that problem all too well. Just go to the nearest Jenny Craig center, I'm sure most of them are there.
    not nice, but I couldn't resist lol'ing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

A few months ago I had some electrical work done in my home that needed a permit and follow up inspection by a government agent. Since I was uncomfortable with this, I took old bed sheets and tarps and tacked them to the ceiling to create corridors for him to walk throu that would limit where and what the agent could see. He said he never saw anyone do such a thing. I told him I did not think his "job" is a proper role of government and should be done by the private sector. I'm positive he reported me.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ask the tradesman to clean anything he uses and request that he put it back in the same place so you can find it..

Electrician coming out tomorrow.

What would you do?
    WThis is all code speak and double entendre for teh ghey, isn't it?

What would you do?
    Send me the guns/ammo for safe keeping, but leave the sexual aids out in full view--you might get some action.

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Send me the guns/ammo for safe keeping, but leave the sexual aids out in full view--you might get some action.
    It ended up being a dude (kinda young if you'd like his number). Anyway, he said I could install the detectors myself. So all is good.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    You don't want Danke to give you sexual aids?

It ended up being a dude (kinda young if you'd like his number). Anyway, he said I could install the detectors myself. So all is good.
    No guns/ammo then?

No aids from anyone, thankyou.

She already has the nipple guards I sent her.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What would you do?
    Tell him that all the action you get results in a lot of friction created smoke. He should lower the settings on the detectors.

I changed the batteries in my smoke/carbon monoxide detector a few months ago.It has been sitting on top of a bookcase ever since I bought it.I assume it still works that way,the test buttons do and they're much easier to get to there as opposed to on the ceiling.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.