Thread: Investigation (and Official Stories)

Investigation (and Official Stories)

Let me tell you a story.

It is a true story and happened years ago before I had a computer,,
    I have clear memory of the event,, but no records to point to or links to post.

When I was just out of prison I bought a small Mobile Home, I had to have a residence to be released from the Halfway house.
    It was not fancy,, an older trailer, but it had been well cared for and was in good shape. 10'x45' as I remember with beautiful dark wood veneer interior.
    I was working one nite, for a Commercial Cleaning Company, and got a call that my home was on fire,, I locked the place up and rushed across town to my home.
    Firefighters were there, the fire was out but the place was destroyed,, kitchen and living room burned and heat and smoke damage to the rest. I went in to see what could be salvaged and to talk to the firefighters. I was curious as to the cause.

I was informed that the cause of the fire was a Sewer Gas explosion. This puzzled me greatly.
    I had been a firefighter and had walked into a few fires.
    And a cursory look at my kitchen I noticed a couple cans of Charcoal Lighter fluid, and could smell the distinct odor in the air.
    There was also the burned remains of some sort of blanket(sleeping Bag) in the sink.
    I pointed this out to one of the firemen.

He told me that the Chief (and Fire investigator) was wanting to write a paper on the subject of sewer gasses and the explosive hazard.
    He also told me to not worry about it,, the insurance would pay off. And it did.

The official Investigation showed that sewer gasses (the result of Chemicals used in the drains) had built up in the sink and were ignighted by the pilot lights on the stove.

In reality,, my roommate,, a dumb ass that I was trying to help, Had tried to "dry clean" his sleeping bag in the sink. and then put some hotdogs on the stove..
    And blew up the kitchen,, and then ran.. Neighbors had called the Fire Dept.

I am since,, quite skeptical of Reports of Official Investigations.
    Very often is is some preconceived idea and any facts that don't fit are ignored.. or covered up.

I am even more skeptical of MSM that rely exclusively on these "investigations".

There have been several such stories argued about here.. with folks citing the Official Story and MSM reports as if they were actually facts.

Something to think on when filtering the "news".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    46 views. Not a comment.
    Anyone read it? Anyone ponder the implications?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I think most of us assume that whatever we see or hear is lie.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    46 views. Not a comment.
    Anyone read it? Anyone ponder the implications?
    Yes. There is the surface implication, which is to implore people to question the official story.

There is, however, the unintentional thing you've put forth by posting this story. There WAS a fire. You did not question that much, because there was certainly evidence of it. There are some on the forums who would have stomped up and told you that your house was actually hit by a tornado, which in turn only happened because of HAARP, and that if you're going to go along with that "fire" nonsense, you're just a Statist stooge.

There is no great advantage to questioning absolutely every aspect of every event. You wouldn't even get past a single happening that way. What one should question is things that don't seem to add up, and you arrive at that by gathering as much evidence as you possibly can, while tactfully avoiding the people who are trying to be fashionable by telling you that not only was there no fire, but there was a flood.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

It helps understand your perspective of things. But it's also important to keep in mind that our individual perspectives can be very different from others'. It would be somewhat narrow minded to base one's worldview off of one experience.

What percentage of the official stories do you believe to be true?

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Yes. There is the surface implication, which is to implore people to question the official story.

There is, however, the unintentional thing you've put forth by posting this story. There WAS a fire. You did not question that much, because there was certainly evidence of it. There are some on the forums who would have stomped up and told you that your house was actually hit by a tornado, which in turn only happened because of HAARP, and that if you're going to go along with that "fire" nonsense, you're just a Statist stooge.

There is no great advantage to questioning absolutely every aspect of every event. You wouldn't even get past a single happening that way. What one should question is things that don't seem to add up, and you arrive at that by gathering as much evidence as you possibly can, while tactfully avoiding the people who are trying to be fashionable by telling you that not only was there no fire, but there was a flood.
    Well,, I suppose I could question the actual perpetrator.
    Was it stupidity? or was it intentional?

He did try to make me pay for the crap he lost.. and threatened TO SUE.

I had a talk with his stupid ass about that.. and ended it.

However,, it will be enshrined in statistics and in Insurance calculations. Osha requirements,, Plumbing certifications,, and of course Fire Investigations from then on.

What the hell is an "Arson Wire" again?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    It helps understand your perspective of things. But it's also important to keep in mind that our individual perspectives can be very different from others'. It would be somewhat narrow minded to base one's worldview off of one experience.

What percentage of the official stories do you believe to be true?
    While I do believe that there are a few real detectives and investigators,, I believe them to be a small percentage of the whole.
    Just like everywhere else (and human nature) people are lazy and will accept easy answers and shortcuts.. I believe that most investigations are not about seeking truth,, but about easy paychecks and political gain.

I tend to question everything presented by the MSM.
    They specialize in perception management.

. If I am being led to believe something,, why am I being led that way?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-20-2013 at 07:37 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

While I do believe that there are a few real detectives and investigators,, I believe them to be a small percentage of the whole.
    Just like everywhere else (and human nature) people are lazy and will accept easy answers and shortcuts.. I believe that most investigations are not about seeking truth,, but about easy paychecks and political gain.
    I tend to question everything presented by the MSM.
    They specialize in perception management.

. If I am being led to believe something,, why am I being led that way?

Well said! +rep

I also think people become lazy, physically and mentally--that is why this country is in the state it is in.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    something about the coroner's findings in the David Silva case, can't put my finger on it, just have this weird feeling there may be more to it than heart disease.

Some call questioning treasonous. Some patriotic. Or verse-visa.

The problem with doing good investigations is partially a lack of true inquisitiveness, and partly because of pressure to close things as quickly as possible.

In reality, the investigator probably did you a favor by blaming sewer gasses. If your roommate had been listed as the official cause, the insurance may not have paid.

I'm in the wildlife control business. I investigate what is making the noise in the attic. What is it, how did it get in, and what damage has it done. There are many circumstances that insurance won't cover, so I often adjust the official inspection report to fit the insurance coverages so my clients can actually get their house fixed. I'm enough of an expert to know what will and will not be perceptible to laymen, including the average insurance adjuster. Like the difference between bat droppings and mouse droppings scattered through your attic insulation. Bats are usually covered, mice usually are not, but most people can't tell the difference.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    In reality, the investigator probably did you a favor by blaming sewer gasses. If your roommate had been listed as the official cause, the insurance may not have paid.
    No, it was still accidental,, and insurance still would have paid . unless it could be proved that he did it on purpose (Arson)

and I don't believe he did. He really was a stupid freakin' idiot.

No,, the Fire Marshal just wanted to write a paper and it did not matter if it was true or not.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Thanks for sharing your experience Pete. I am forever grateful that people have the guts and ability to question everything.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

the Fire Marshal just wanted to write a paper and it did not matter if it was true or not.
    Laziness and incompetence thrive without oversight.