Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday to MY President, Ron Paul!!!

Happy Birthday to MY President, Ron Paul!!!

Either I'm horrible at using the search function, or things have gotten worse around here than I thought. No Happy Bday threat yet? Anyway...

In the 6 years since I learned about this man, and the message he brings, I've become a better person all around. This is not because of him of course, but because I now know exactly what it means to be an American citizen, and the responsibility that requires. Thank you Ron for speaking truth to power, and awakening the fire in my soul, the fire of a free man. Fight on my man, I will always consider you my President, and I will make sure your message never dies.

Happy Birthday Ron!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This makes me infinitely sad. Bryan should just change the site's name I guess.

Huzzah! Happy birthday Ron Paul!

happy birthday ron.. I love you man.

you made sure there would be 1000's of you to carry on your fight.. we are all forever grateful to you for your sacrifices.. standing alone for so many years..

your unyielding principle is the reason we adore you so much. you don't mince words, you do not play politics, you do not try to make your message "more palatable".

every word that came out of your mouth while running for president inspired me beyond understanding.

its funny to think that a humble old man can inspire people with such passion for liberty.. ron has always made me feel the feeling of fire in my body..

Ron, you are one of a kind.

RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Happy Birthday, Dr Paul!

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Hear, hear !
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

This was posted last night: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Happy-Birthday

The search doesn't work.

Happy birthday Dr. Paul!

Your message has empowered me and so many people!!
    God Bless you, Dr. Paul!!

And many more...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh right on, well Mods can merge by all means.

78 MOAR YEARS!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

In the same way that being alive to witness Patrick Henry's "give me liberty or give me death!" speech was a singularly enviable privilege for those in attendance, I feel like every time I got to witness a debate performance by Ron Paul, or got to stand mere feet away from him in South Carolina, I had an experience that men and women of generations yet unborn would (and will) similarly envy.

At a time in history in which living exemplars of the Golden Rule seem to be in ever shorter supply, thank God in His wisdom that He saw fit to give us this man when he did, because I'm not sure we would have survived as a species much longer otherwise.

Happy 78th birthday to my hero, and here's hoping for many, many more healthy, happy years in his future.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Happy Birthday Ron and much thanks!

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!!!!

lol..how is this thread not a dozen pages long already...
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

bump
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Happy Birthday, Ron Paul!

You still da man!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy Birthday Dr. Paul! Keep on keeping on -and God's blessings to you and yours this next year and for many more!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    No Happy Bday threat yet?
    Personally, I am glad there are no birthday threats!

Seriously, Happy Birthday Ron! You are my president.

Not frequently do mortals transcend the boundaries of mortality, when they do so it is with honesty. Happy Birthday Doctor Paul, thanks for shaking this noob awake.
    Best of luck in life.

HBD, and many more
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

I think we should send our common ground, that happens to be a person, a card. An RPF card for our namesake. First it needs to get to all those who would sign it... just a name to preserve space, and then it needs to find its way to our common hero.

I would get the ball rolling but who here would put their address on the interweb ala un nub. Maybe God will tell him how important he is, even if there is no practical way we mortals can.
    Best of luck in life.

Happy Birthday sir.

Words fail me...

Happy Birthday Dr Ron Paul Have a Great One!

Happy Birthday, Ron, you are a great patriot. I have learned a lot from you. God bless.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    I think we should send our common ground, that happens to be a person, a card. An RPF card for our namesake. First it needs to get to all those who would sign it... just a name to preserve space, and then it needs to find its way to our common hero.

I would get the ball rolling but who here would put their address on the interweb ala un nub. Maybe God will tell him how important he is, even if there is no practical way we mortals can.
    Either you have to buy a really big card or everyone has to sign VERY small.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    Either you have to buy a really big card or everyone has to sign VERY small.
    We could make it like a little booklet. Use several sheets folded in half and stapled at the middle. Make a "Happy Birthday" cover and leave the remaining pages for signatures. So the Doctor gets a birthday booklet rather than a birthday card.

Ron Paul made me a better person. Thank you Dr. Paul. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul -- you're the guy who changed it all for me!
    //////////////////

I'm ashamed that I missed this. I was honestly too focused with his message to ever look up when his birthday was.

Happy belated birthday, Ron!
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast