View Poll Results: Who'll benefits most from a civil war between Muslim Brotherhood and Coptic Christians?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • US

1 10.00%
  • Israel

7 70.00%
  • Muslim Brotherhood

1 10.00%
  • Coptic Christians

0 0%
  • Egyptian Military

5 50.00%
  • Democracy in Egypt

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Who'll benefit most from a civil war between Muslim Brotherhood and Coptic Christians?

Who'll benefit most from a civil war between Muslim Brotherhood and Coptic Christians?

Not clear if it is by design or by accident, whichever mideast country neocons intervene in ends up with lot of violence, ethnic/secctarian strife and brunt of the violence is faced by local Arab Christians. This has happened in Iraq, Palestine, Syria already; Egypt and Lebanon seem next in line of foreign induced "civil war".

Looking at current case of violnce brewing in Egypt after US funded Egyptian military dictatorship overythrew elected MB government, clashes between foreign funded forces and MB supporters have resulted in massacre of over 600 protesters. At the same time, pro-Israel neoconservatives have been pressurig SWC puppet Obama to continue aid to Egypt's military dictators for "strategic goals'.
    In this atmosphere, who'll benefit most from a civil war between Muslim Brotherhood and Coptic Christians in Egypt?

Some opinion below for historic perpective with some past conspiracy reports:

Speaking of earlier incarnations, use caution before believing everything reported in controlled MSM:

1. Lavon Affair

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1]a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned civilian targets, cinema, library and American educational center. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone
    2. Context of 'July 1954: Israel Commits Bombing Attacks in Egypt ...
      www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=western_support...
      Bombs explode in British and American cultural centers and libraries, and in post
      offices in Alexandria and Cairo. The campaign ends when a bomb explodes ...

Have not seen any evidence either way but there is certainly motive for Israeli interests to cultivate support for US aid to Egyptian military dictatorship and against Muslim Brotherhood and perhaps Coptic Christians also. MB and Coptic Christians share same strategic goals, both communities co-existed peacefully for centuries and civil war between MB and Coptic Christians benefits foreign interests more than it benefits either one of them.

1. Coptic Church Bans Travel to Israel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEpnywHhJSM

ADL: Anti-Semitism persistent among Arab Christians - Israel Jewish ...
    Jewish Scene: Anti-Defamation League says Coptic patriarch's claim that 'Jews killed Christ' contributes to 'already virulent anti-Semitism that ...

Egypt Military Aid to Be Paid by U.S. for Strategic Goals - Bloomberg
    www.bloomberg.com/.../egypt-military-aid-to-be-paid-by-u-s-for-strateg...‎

August 14, 2013
    Massacre Of Islamists By Egyptian Military Likely Strategic

Israel relying on Egyptian army to counter Islamists

Published July 05, 2013
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07...ter-islamists/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually , the question itself may be questionable , there can be no civil war of Copts vs others. they are maybe 10 % of the population, and unarmed . I encouraged any I knew to get the $#@! out long time ago . If you suggest someone may come to aid them, well , I laugh at that. Those remaining could be dead next week , who do you think may care ? It is the world it is , if you are to be next weeks pawn , you should know years before . How many of you have ever been to Egypt ?

The Brotherhood is just another tired world wide caliphate seeker in a land so $#@!ty they could not feed themselves, childs play in the way of conquest , they can never have what they wish, foolishness , they cold not even conquer me , I will pay no Zakat,EVER, LOL

Well apparently the MB doesn't have the purse strings of DC so the odds aren't in their favor at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Actually , the question itself may be questionable , there can be no civil war of Copts vs others. they are maybe 10 % of the population, and unarmed . I encouraged any I knew to get the $#@! out long time ago . If you suggest someone may come to aid them, well , I laugh at that. Those remaining could be dead next week , who do you think may care ? It is the world it is , if you are to be next weeks pawn , you should know years before . How many of you have ever been to Egypt ?

Never been to Egypt so far, but have watched the 'Walk like an Egyptian' musical.
    So following your advice, where you think Copts can go? Who will offer distressed Arab Christian refuge? Their neighbors in Israel, Iraq, syria or USA will open doors to them?

Syria had opened its doors for millions of Arab Christians who had to flee iraq after neocons unleashed freedom bloodbath there. Look what SWC plant's neocon pup masters are doing to Christian friendly Syria now for that good deed?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Never been to Egypt so far, but have watched the 'Walk like an Egyptian' musical.
    So following your advice, where you think Copts can go? Who will offer distressed Arab Christian refuge? Their neighbors in Israel, Iraq, syria or USA will open doors to them?

Syria had opened its doors for millions of Arab Christians who had to flee iraq after neocons unleashed freedom bloodbath there. Look what SWC plant's neocon pup masters are doing to Christian friendly Syria now for that good deed?
    If they had the means they should have left long ago , some did and did not.They will now find those opportunities very limited. If you are asking me where I would go , right this minute if I was one of them (I am not ) , I would probably go to Ethiopia , to Axum.
    Last edited by oyarde; 08-21-2013 at 01:10 AM.

I was reading recently that some Coptic Church didn't hold services this Sunday for the first time in 1600 years.

Apparently,they think things are worse than they have been in a while.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/?p=641792
    Last edited by mad cow; 08-21-2013 at 12:52 PM. Reason: link
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

You see , that no person is ever coming to your aid in time , you must be prepared to give your own account.......

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mad cow View Post
    I was reading recently that some Coptic Church didn't hold services this Sunday for the first time in 1600 years.

Apparently,they think things are worse than they have been in a while.
    Well , many have been burnt, and they are wise not to gather in a target area, that will be what is sought, I would though and then I would ambush them

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If they had the means they should have left long ago , some did and did not.They will now find those opportunities very limited. If you are asking me where I would go , right this minute if I was one of them (I am not ) , I would probably go to Ethiopia , to Axum.
    Instead of harsh Ethopia, why not shiny freedom hills like Israel or USA?

There was report out that about 15% of Israeli population was living in the US, why can't we have 10% of Egyptian Copt Chritians living the US also considering that our tax dollars are funding attacks on Christians of Arab race there?

Instead of harsh Ethopia, why not shony freedom hills like Israel or USA?

There was report out that about 15% of Israeli population was living in the US, why can't we have 10% of Egyptian Copt Chritians living the US also considering that our tax dollars are funding attacks on Christians of arab race there?
    I was being realistic, someplace where they may go where they my not be refused or shunned and more economical, besides , everyone should see Axum and then take me hunting in Rhodesia in the dry season , then we can check out Cameroon later, there is still something there I wish to find ......

Now , to answer the original question, who benefits by violence in Egypt, well, nobody in Egypt, who sells the arms ?

If your stomach growls and you buy a roast beef sandwich, who benefits most, the cow? the guy who sold the roast or the guy who sold you the sandwich ? (leave youselfout, you could have eaten grass ) There is only one right answer.

Is there any real civil war between the Brotherhood and the Christians? It seems more like the conflict is between the military (with Christian support) and the Brotherhood.

Lucifer.

not a poll option.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Lucifer.

not a poll option.
    Looks as if Pete figured it out.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Population controllers, also not an option.

Instead of harsh Ethopia, why not shiny freedom hills like Israel or USA?

There was report out that about 15% of Israeli population was living in the US, why can't we have 10% of Egyptian Copt Chritians living the US also considering that our tax dollars are funding attacks on Christians of Arab race there?
    There are close to a million Copts here in the US already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coptic_..._United_States

More will come as the violence continues.

It's not a civil war. It's one side attacking the other.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."