Thread: U.S. Feds Working With Drug Cartels?

U.S. Feds Working With Drug Cartels?

Which is worse? That this is happening? Or that most of us, myself included, have become so used to it that it no longer phases us and we're becoming apathetic? This should piss me the hell off. Why doesn't it? Why do I watch videos like this and think "Yeah. Tell me something I don't already know?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First thing that popped into my mind was SKF, Lilly, Pfizer..

Off to watch the vid...

[edit]

You've posted this guys videos before.....This-n's on point too.

But I've gotta admit his lisp make the hair on the back of my neck stand up..
    Last edited by tod evans; 08-19-2013 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Which is worse? That this is happening? Or that most of us, myself included, have become so used to it that it no longer phases us and we're becoming apathetic? This should piss me the hell off. Why doesn't it? Why do I watch videos like this and think "Yeah. Tell me something I don't already know?"
    Jaded...don't feel bad, I feel exactly the same way.

"Oh, the USG is running drugs...again."
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-19-2013 at 11:01 AM.

We form a large group, we DEMAND that certain things are met, if they are not we start making threats

1. Tax strikes
    2. Divestment of laws and courts

and So on, don't like my ideas? Add your own, Key is, its time to start talking about this.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Perhaps it's not that you don't have a reaction, or wouldn't. Perhaps it's that some of us are getting weary of trying to get this stuff out, and we get slapped with the conspiracy label. Perhaps it's thinking about getting it out there, then knowing what the reaction will be (nadda).
    We need our batteries charged. Anyone got a charger?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Perhaps it's not that you don't have a reaction, or wouldn't. Perhaps it's that some of us are getting weary of trying to get this stuff out, and we get slapped with the conspiracy label. Perhaps it's thinking about getting it out there, then knowing what the reaction will be (nadda).
    We need our batteries charged. Anyone got a charger?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Its like first they were working with the Zetas to eliminate the Gulf Cartel, and then switched sides to help out the Sinaloa Cartel against the Zetas. They are trying to keep Mexico unstable in order to encourage undocumented Democrats to move north of the border.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    some of us are getting weary of trying to get this stuff out, and we get slapped with the conspiracy label. Perhaps it's thinking about getting it out there, then knowing what the reaction will be (nadda).
    The DOJ publishes at least ten thousand "conspiracy" theories per year:

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cfjs04.pdf

page 14 (page 22 of the PDF)

Shills are being paid to use the same word to discredit people for telling the truth. If you pay attention to what the word means, it makes it harder for shills to use it against you:

conspiracy: An agreement by two or more people to commit an illegal act....
    http://www.nolo.com/dictionary/conspiracy-term.html

You have to assume that the people misusing that word to discredit you are being paid to obscure the truth. I don't take it personally.
    Last edited by better-dead-than-fed; 08-23-2013 at 12:15 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.