Thread: There are illegal aliens, but is there such a thing as an illegal immigrant?

There are illegal aliens, but is there such a thing as an illegal immigrant?

From the perspective of the state with borders and a legal system, it seems to me that this is not possible, because if someone is here in the country illegally, technically that would mean that their status as an immigrant is not legally recognized. To immigrate means to get permission from the state to enter and remain in it.

As an analogy, consider the notion of an illegal purchase. If a person shoplifts a store, legally the items they stole from that store still belong to it. Purchase implies transfer of ownership, and the store does not transfer ownership of stolen items to the person who stole them. Since there was no transfer of ownership, this means that there was no ownership; and if there was no purchase, there was no illegal purchase.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Countries are nothing more than Human Cattle Farms. Illegal barely meets the requirements of the Human Livestock leaving one Human Farm and going to another Human Farm without the permission of both Farmers.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

So I says to my kid, "Hey boy, walk down to the store and get me a carton-a-cigarettes and bottle-a-licker. You tell Hadji I sent you down there, so it's okay. I'm payin' my money, so I ain't hearin' nothin' about illegal purchase. If he so much as gives you a hard time, you tell him I'll get his illegal immigrant ass deported."

Most things are illegal in a country like this. For there to be a free market there can be no such thing as an illegal immigrant.