Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: BenSwann.com: ObamaCare Provision: "Forced" Home Inspections

  1. #1

    Default BenSwann.com: ObamaCare Provision: "Forced" Home Inspections

    ObamaCare Provision: "Forced" Home Inspections

    BenSwann.com
    Aug. 14, 2013


    Gets better and better...
    ----

    Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    I. Will. Not. Comply.

    Damn this is easy.
    Something, something, something...Whatever my rage for the day.

  4. #3
    Member DamianTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Banana Republic of Johnny Chimpo
    Posts
    12,736
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    There it is. The Camera in your Living Room. The "Inspection" is a Foot in the Door, and that is all they need for EVERYTHING else that follows.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintian an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    You are Ron Paul's Media!

  5. #4
    Member asurfaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Eastern N.C.
    Posts
    3,380
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I. Will. Not. Comply.

    Damn this is easy.
    Excuse us?


  6. #5
    Member shane77m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    3,726

    Default

    It would be fun to have flashbang proof windows installed in your house. Imagine the look on their eyes when one of those or a tear gas canister bounces back at them.
    “First of all, if you’ve got health insurance, you like your doctors, you like your plan, you can keep your doctor, you can keep your plan. Nobody is talking about taking that away from you.” Lying Sack of Crap

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shane77m View Post
    It would be fun to have flashbang proof windows installed in your house. Imagine the look on their eyes when one of those or a tear gas canister bounces back at them.
    Lexan, good enough for banks......

  8. #7

    Default

    I here and now support it <sarc> ...I mean we had to pass the bill in order to find out what was in it <sarc>.

    No really, I was pissed when some dumb fuck swung by my door to see if I had a dog and if the dog was registered. I unfortunately do not have a dog, but was kinda hoping I did just to get it to bark at the guy when I told him at the door that I do not have a dog.

    So dear American people... Ben Swan just listed a few things that could get you a visit from the FEDs, but what if they track some of your meta data and find you eat fast food more than once a day? You regularly frequent certain webpages that are not "approved by the state"... hell it said right there that home schooled families are on the target list.

    WAKE THE FUCK UP... IT IS NOT FOR THE GREATER GOOD, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT TO KEEP YOU SAFE, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT SO THAT EVERYONE GETS EQUAL COVERAGE, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT ABOUT (fill in the blank with anything a pundit and/or politician tells you), IT IS ABOUT CONTROL!

    Hell at this rate, people in 20 years will be discussing, mind you not irate about, but just discussing whether it is OK for a FED to pay you a home visit to give you a prostate exam because you failed to swing in for your post-forty annual physical/ two finger shocker exam. Imagine the pro arguments... you have to let those FED fingers up your ass all in the name of 'Merica; if you don't like it, you must be an extremest.
    Follow me on Twitter @
    http://twitter.com/#!/G_fasciatus



    Liberty PAC Donation link --> http://paracom.paramountcommunicatio...F6506272F00C:r

    Originally Posted by phill4paul
    There should be mass firings, not resignation, and criminal prosecutions. If Ron Paul had been president could you imagine the house sweep he could have done with these revelations?

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    S. FLorida /Hong Kong
    Posts
    2,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I here and now support it <sarc> ...I mean we had to pass the bill in order to find out what was in it <sarc>.

    No really, I was pissed when some dumb fuck swung by my door to see if I had a dog and if the dog was registered. I unfortunately do not have a dog, but was kinda hoping I did just to get it to bark at the guy when I told him at the door that I do not have a dog.

    So dear American people... Ben Swan just listed a few things that could get you a visit from the FEDs, but what if they track some of your meta data and find you eat fast food more than once a day? You regularly frequent certain webpages that are not "approved by the state"... hell it said right there that home schooled families are on the target list.

    WAKE THE FUCK UP... IT IS NOT FOR THE GREATER GOOD, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT TO KEEP YOU SAFE, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT SO THAT EVERYONE GETS EQUAL COVERAGE, IT IS ABOUT CONTROL! IT IS NOT ABOUT (fill in the blank with anything a pundit and/or politician tells you), IT IS ABOUT CONTROL!

    Hell at this rate, people in 20 years will be discussing, mind you not irate about, but just discussing whether it is OK for a FED to pay you a home visit to give you a prostate exam because you failed to swing in for your post-forty annual physical/ two finger shocker exam. Imagine the pro arguments... you have to let those FED fingers up your ass all in the name of 'Merica; if you don't like it, you must be an extremest.

    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to KEEF again.

  10. #9
    Lone Coyote ClydeCoulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Here, for a little while longer
    Posts
    9,998
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to KEEF again.
    '

    Already did
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

    "nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

  11. #10

    Default

    It's for the children.......................



    ....puke...

  12. #11
    Member DamianTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Banana Republic of Johnny Chimpo
    Posts
    12,736
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    • Families where mom is not yet 21.
    • Families where someone is a tobacco user.
    • Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
    • Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.
    Great requirements. We have to intervene on those single moms, smokers, poor, and US Military.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintian an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    You are Ron Paul's Media!

  13. #12

    Default

    Read the whole thing guys, it gets worse. 12,000,000 will be allocated to states and jurisdiction which part of this law affects. Even though they are aware the states already have such programs.





« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •