Thread: Bevin voted Constitution Party in '04

Post Bevin voted Constitution Party in '04

hxxp://dailycaller.com/2013/08/13/is-matt-bevin-telling-truth-about-past-support-for-gop/
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like a smart move to me.

Sounds like Bevin's got a good thinkin' head on his shoulders. Who cares about Rethuglicrats.

Good for him....bravo!

I'd probably have voted for Badnarik (Although I would have preferred Baldwin over Barr in 2008) but then... I just know Badnarik was as far as I know a very solid minarchist candidate, I honestly don't know anything about the Constitution Party candidate.

Not that I really care which third party candidate Bevin voted for (NOT voting for Bush or Kerry is really the only good sign I need, heck my dad voted for Bush back then and I'd still love to have him as President, even if he doesn't go as far as I'd like on some issues) but I'm just curious, was the Constitution Party candidate better than Badnarik was?
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I'd probably have voted for Badnarik
    I wish I had voted for Badnarik. I spoke to him on the phone after the election...he's a cool guy! I was an admin for another message board and we had successfully hooked him up for a guest Q&A.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I wish I had voted for Badnarik. I spoke to him on the phone after the election...he's a cool guy! I was an admin for another message board and we had successfully hooked him up for a guest Q&A.
    Cool!

Naturally, being nine years old, I didn't actually vote for Badnarik either. Actually, I remember that election, I remember me and a friend arguing over whether Bush or Kerry were better.... based on what our parents believed! Neither of us knew a thing about politics.

I'm so glad Ron Paul started waking me up back in 2010...
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Cool!

Naturally, being nine years old, I didn't actually vote for Badnarik either. Actually, I remember that election, I remember me and a friend arguing over whether Bush or Kerry were better.... based on what our parents believed! Neither of us knew a thing about politics.

I'm so glad Ron Paul started waking me up back in 2010...
    Nine years old in 2004, huh? I feel sooooo old!! LOL

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nine years old in 2004, huh? I feel sooooo old!! LOL
    Remember that I'm only 18 right now

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Why the broken link?
    Statists aren't smart enough to put them together, so they'll think we're lying and that Bevin is a team player

Remember that I'm only 18 right now
    I know, I know...just seeing that put that way...like I said, made me feel old!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Why the broken link?
    Because it's a hit piece on Bevin
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I'd probably have voted for Badnarik (Although I would have preferred Baldwin over Barr in 2008) but then... I just know Badnarik was as far as I know a very solid minarchist candidate, I honestly don't know anything about the Constitution Party candidate.

Not that I really care which third party candidate Bevin voted for (NOT voting for Bush or Kerry is really the only good sign I need, heck my dad voted for Bush back then and I'd still love to have him as President, even if he doesn't go as far as I'd like on some issues) but I'm just curious, was the Constitution Party candidate better than Badnarik was?
    I voted Badnarik in 2004. It was because of him that I realized I am a libertarian. I owe him forever. Thank you Michael Badnarik!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.