Thread: Anybody on here from SoFlo?

Anybody on here from SoFlo?

I'm a Broward County boy looking for some people from my area. Looking for advice and tips on how to spread the message of Liberty, Rand Paul 2016 & who should be elected in 2014. Help me out please.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I believe Campaign For Liberty has printable handouts you can distribute to folks in your neighborhood. Donating time/money to good candidates helps too. Welcome to the forums. Hopefully others can help you out more than I can. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Donating time/money to good candidates helps too.
    Who are Liberty-Minded candidates running in Florida?

Dr. David McKalip is running for City Council in St. Petersburg, but you could look into the local elections in your city to see who's running and if they are friends of liberty.

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    I live in West Palm Beach. A good liberty candidate I know of would be Adrian Wyllie. He's a Gubernatorial candidate. Much much better than Scott and Crist.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro97 View Post
    I live in West Palm Beach. A good liberty candidate I know of would be Adrian Wyllie. He's a Gubernatorial candidate. Much much better than Scott and Crist.
    Yeah Wyllie's had my vote since last year. I'm making a donation soon and I've been telling everybody about him. I'm talking about in a more local sense though for more impact and libertarian leanings in SoFlo. I'm registered GOP but after 2016 I might just go Indy and support LP candidates more viciously if things don't workout. Are you familiar with Broward politics at all?
    Last edited by philipped; 07-13-2014 at 10:38 PM.

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    Not really. I moved into the area from Virginia only in late April. Still adjusting a bit to life and politics down here. It's different, but an entrenched GOP isn't too different. I will say there is more corruption sadly.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Joe Kaufman winning the nomination to take Debbie's seat...predictions???

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by philipped View Post
    Joe Kaufman winning the nomination to take Debbie's seat...predictions???
    Overall reading his stances, he seems like a good guy to me. I have concerns with some of the people he's endorsed by (Santorum and Bolton), but overall, I think he
    is good. Now, whether he can take down Debbie is another thing. That's an uphill battle that's going to be rough. She will do anything to maintain her power, and that means there's going to be a big load of s@#! coming his way from her. Do I think he can do it? Probably, if he sticks to his stances and defends them and articulates them well. If he doesn't, he will lose.

Overall reading his stances, he seems like a good guy to me. I have concerns with some of the people he's endorsed by (Santorum and Bolton), but overall, I think he
    is good. Now, whether he can take down Debbie is another thing. That's an uphill battle that's going to be rough. She will do anything to maintain her power, and that means there's going to be a big load of s@#! coming his way from her. Do I think he can do it? Probably, if he sticks to his stances and defends them and articulates them well. If he doesn't, he will lose.
    I might go campaign with him not too far from my house tomorrow. I wanna get familiar with Broward Republicans get my face familiar to them because I'll be in the Executive Committee by the beginning of next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016

Supporting Member
    Florida

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by philipped View Post
    I might go campaign with him not too far from my house tomorrow. I wanna get familiar with Broward Republicans get my face familiar to them because I'll be in the Executive Committee by the beginning of next year.
    Congrats for making it onto the Executive Committee. Good luck with that fight. Yeah, from the looks of it, he isn't a bad guy. I'd campaign for him. How did things go?

Congrats for making it onto the Executive Committee. Good luck with that fight. Yeah, from the looks of it, he isn't a bad guy. I'd campaign for him. How did things go?
    Going tomorrow to help with early voting at my local voting spot! Met him yesterday, gave a minor hint at my ties to an untapped millennial republican leaning constituency. Getting on the ground and taking the discussion points from talking on here is gonna be LITERALLY awesome. Any advice you could provide?!?
    !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016