Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Israel Will End Fluoridation in 2014, Citing Health Concerns

Israel Will End Fluoridation in 2014, Citing Health Concerns

On July 29, 2013, the Supreme Court of Israel ruled that new regulations require Israel to stop adding fluoride chemicals into public water supplies in one year, reports the Fluoride Action Network (FAN).

Izun Hozer Association for Dissemination of Health Education and Yaacov Gurman petitioned Israel's highest court, November 12, 2012, demanding that the Ministry of Health order the cessation of fluoridation because it presents health dangers and its benefits are no longer widely accepted.

A 1974 regulation mandated fluoridation throughout Israel. But in April 2013, the Minister of Health, Yael German, created a new regulation removing that mandate.

"It must be known to you that fluoridation can cause harm to the health of the chronically ill," including "people who suffer from thyroid problems," German wrote in a letter addressed to doctors opposed to ending fluoridation.

The court ruled that the new regulations will not only bring an end to mandatory fluoridation in Israel in 2014 but will also put an end to any fluoridation – mandatory or voluntary.
    cont
    http://www.heraldonline.com/2013/08/...dation-in.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good for them..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

What a bunch of anti science, redneck, woo woo believing creationists, dont they know that ingesting fluoride is good for them?. I hope all their teeth rot because of it.

In before Eduardo, Zippy and Fox...

What's wrong with these people do they know it is good for their teeth and bones? <S>
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

looks like all their teeth are going to fall out now!
    oh wait I'm in my mid 20's and have all my teeth, even though my town doesn't fluoridate.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    oh wait I'm in my mid 20's and have all my teeth, even though my town doesn't fluoridate.
    That's just lucky according to some people who praise Hydrofluorosilicic Acid as a treatment to healthy teeth and bones--also the Ameican Dental Association says so!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Tom's of Maine Toothpaste FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Quote Originally Posted by QuickZ06 View Post
    Tom's of Maine Toothpaste FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh no, I'd rather clean my teeth by chewing on grass. That stuff tastes horrible.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Half the forum members who hate Israel suddenly changed their positions...I can feel it now. LOL!

oh no, I'd rather clean my teeth by chewing on grass. That stuff tastes horrible.
    I like it and works good for me. Dentists said my teeth are in great shape and one of the best sets she see's

This

Plus this

=winning!
    "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Half the forum members who hate Israel suddenly changed their positions...I can feel it now. LOL!
    Bull$#@!, shouldn't the people who really hate Israeli people and think fluoride is bad for you hate this move? heck they could have continued to poison their water supply and suffer the sides effects from it but no, they decided to end the practice. So haters of Israel should be banging their heads on the wall instead of reacting positively towards this.

Btw, I don't care for Israel, but if they said tomorrow that they will stop building new settlements in Palestinian land, I would applaud them. Hate has nothing to do with it
    Last edited by juleswin; 08-20-2014 at 05:40 PM. Reason: typo typo typo

Good for them. Those of us with our own water wells know how useless, and possibly sinister, fluoridation is. I still have all my teeth.

I do not hate Israel nor do I hate the people who have been deceived by their government, our government and the UK government. I loathe Zionism. Big difference.

Don't fall for it. It's a trap to make you like the Joos.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Don't fall for it. It's a trap to make you like the Joos.
    And instead of the boogieman of the bigot you claim is common; so far you've only witnessed principled people. So far...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Weird. So, because someone says something is bad, and some else says that it helps the case against the bad thing, then they love the some one who says it bad? Why is this being used to bash those that are against Zionism? It's about fluoride.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeCoulter View Post
    Why is this being used to bash those that are against Zionism? It's about fluoride.
    Because they support Zionism. J/K of course but it's the same type of generalization they use against those opposed to Zionism. "you hate jews"

I'm still anti-Zionist.

I honestly don't care if water if fluoridated or not, but I do get annoyed when people claim water fluoridation is 'dangerous.'

My statement was halfway toung in cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    I'm still anti-Zionist.

I honestly don't care if water if fluoridated or not, but I do get annoyed when people claim water fluoridation is 'dangerous.'

It is dangerous...it wrecks havoc on your pineal gland and thyroid for starters.

Ref:
    http://www.fluoridealert.org/issues/.../pineal-gland/
    http://www.fluoridealert.org/studies/luke-1997/
    http://fwunk.com/system/files/u53/fi...inealgland.pdf
    http://charles_w.tripod.com/fluoride.html
    http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/greentea.html
    http://www.whale.to/b/null.html
    http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?reco...11b79960455001
    http://www.nap.edu/openbook.php?reco...11571&page=227
    http://www.whale.to/d/smith_b.html

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Fluoride alert and whale...great sources

Yes they are very well documented--if you would only LOOK!

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    One thing, it is scientifically proven to hurts your nuts...

Wan SX, Wang JD, Zhang JH. Effects of high fluoride on sperm quality and testicular histology in male rats. Fluoride 39(1)17–21. January-March 2006

Here is a LINK with over 40 years of research with the results, everything is broken up into a nice spread sheet for people that don't even want to get through the abstracts.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Health Minister outlaws fluoridation of all tap water

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Hea...p-water-371332
    I once read that the average IQ in Israel is 90. Expect that to change in the next generation. Maybe they'll even find peace.

The Nazis fluoridated the water of the Jews in the concentration camps. I doubt that it was out of any concern for their teeth. I'd kinda expect Israel to be much more sensitive to the issue. Perhaps, now they are beginning to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    The Nazis fluoridated the water of the Jews in the concentration camps. I doubt that it was out of any concern for their teeth. I'd kinda expect Israel to be much more sensitive to the issue. Perhaps, now they are beginning to be.
    That's why I filter my water in my whole house. I do not comply with Nazi tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    That is just a myth.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/st...ude-nazi-myth/

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Or is that just a myth? < insert Twilight Zone theme song here>

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

http://www.amazon.com/The-Truth-abou...s+flouridation

"We are told by the fanatical ideologists who are advocating the fluoridation of the water supplies in this country that their purpose is to reduce the incidence of tooth decay in children, and it is the plausibility of this excuse, plus the gullibility of the public and the cupidity of public officials that is responsible for the present spread of artificial water fluoridation in this country. However - and I want to make this very definite and positive - the real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children's teeth. If this were the real reason, there are many ways in which it could be done which are much easier, cheaper and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty."

"When the Nazis, under Hitler, decided to go into Poland... the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans and personnel and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to Communize the world... "

"I say this in all earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years research into the chemistry, bio-chemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine: any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person, mentally or physically."

The Truth about Water Flouridation Paperback
    January 1, 1952
    by Charles Eliot Perkins
    Last edited by presence; 08-28-2014 at 09:28 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast