Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas State Trooper Who Was Fired For Roadside Rape is Re-Hired

Texas State Trooper Who Was Fired For Roadside Rape is Re-Hired

And yet another Texas grand jury lets a criminal cop go -- and we wonder why cops are so out of control ...

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/08/09/d...cavity-search/

AUSTIN (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — The Texas Department of Public Safety reinstated a state trooper on Friday that it fired for conducting a roadside cavity search during a traffic stop for speeding.

DPS Director Steve McCraw said he was rehiring Trooper Jennie Bui after a grand jury chose not to indict her for the incident in Brazoria County that has triggered a lawsuit by the two women involved.

“It was determined that the relatively inexperienced trooper was directed by a more senior trooper to conduct the inappropriate search,” McCraw said in a statement issued late Friday afternoon. “While the actions of Trooper Bui constitute misconduct, I believe her actions are mitigated such that she should not be terminated from the agency.”

SNIP

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So the senior officer should be fired.

I feel confident they will fire him.

Just... Following... Orders...

Grand jury: we know...
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Just Us.

Do any of you doubt for one second that, when the orders come down, they will be followed.

War on us.

just curious. What is the ratio of men getting their $#@!s probed in Texas road side stops, or is this just a 'female' thing?

btw...my wife posed that question to me...

Justice?

Not yet

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Do any of you doubt for one second that, when the orders come down, they will be followed.

War on us.
    Nope.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Detroit citizens have a time tested method of addressing rapists that doesn't require grand-juries or tax-payer dollars..

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    just curious. What is the ratio of men getting their $#@!s probed in Texas road side stops, or is this just a 'female' thing?

I'd wager the targets of this are over 90% female. Many men would choose to die fighting before allowing such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I'd wager the targets of this are over 90% female. Many men would choose to die fighting before allowing such a thing.
    Guns are the great equalizer.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

You misjudge your fellow men, badly.

999 out of 1000 would comply, quietly.

One in 1000 speaking up right here!

If they try it with me I'm going to demand the officer arrest me for threatening his or her life.

After he or she says "What?" I shall say, "If you try to rape me I'm going to $#@! on your finger and go for your gun."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    One in 1000 speaking up right here!
    I hope I am as well.

I am brutally honest with myself when I contemplate such a scenario.

"Am I ready to die, today?"

There is nothing more dangerous than a man unafraid of death...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I rather doubt that, and I'd suspect that most of those grand jurors who didn't hold the rapist accountable are male.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post

I know that they routinely stop men/kids and feel around their balls, penis and the back of their ass. As far as performing a roadside cavity search I'd assume it is mostly a female thing. Believe it or not, and this is hard to believe, but some cops are sick $#@!s drawn to the job to exercise petty power over people. Shocking, I know.

Either way they shouldn't be doing either. A pat down if they are transferring someone to jail for a firearm is one thing. They sexually assault people all the time. Kids and all. If you tense up they'll point guns at you, tasers, and twist the cuffs or tighten them. They try to use it as an excuse to beat you up and then charge you with a felony.

No risk for sanctioned evil, that is the system.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

The ones who didn't names are hardly remembered.

Short of here, maybe.

ETA: You'll be handcuffed and surrounded when they search you. Then, you cannot defend yourself.

Simply moving away from them or tensing up could be the underlying factor of you being beat, tasered or suffocated to death. Just something to consider.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 08-10-2013 at 12:14 PM.

guy has a proven record of doing exactly what cops are meant to do.. sounds like a perfect job for him and a good hiring decision.

The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

“It was determined that the relatively inexperienced trooper was directed by a more senior trooper to conduct the inappropriate search,”
    And a supervisor directed him, and someone else directed all the supervisors, and so on an so forth.

It's all just performance art. The title of this particular act is "Accountability as an Endless Matryoshka Doll" ...

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Simply moving away from them or tensing up could be the underlying factor of you being beat, tasered or suffocated to death. Just something to consider.
    Don't forget looking at them in a "dehumanizing" manner - that'll do it, too ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-10-2013 at 02:36 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

No reason not to rehire him. They know we're too pussified to stop them from doing anything damned thing they want.

Supposedly, according to the rape victims, the male deputy said to them “we’re gonna get familiar with your womanly parts.”" That kind of implies a motive that goes beyond doing a lawful search -- but, I'm sure he'll be re-hired eventually too.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I hope I am as well.

I am brutally honest with myself when I contemplate such a scenario.

"Today is a good day to die" (Klingons)

In all seriousness though, I appreciate your honesty. I don't know what I'd do either, if I wasn't armed.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot99 View Post
    I feel so safe...
    So do I, dude we're doing all this to protect our freedoms! How dare you criticize the Dear Leader!

If anyone rapes me, badge or not, they are going to die one of the longest, slowest, most painful deaths ever recorded in human history. I'll have them begging to eat their own children if it would give them a release from the pain.

And I'd wager a lot of men feel that way. Maybe you can't fight back when restrained, but unless they murder you or restrain you forever, that retribution would be coming and certain.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I think back to my military days and the USMJ.

An order which is unlawful not only does not need to be obeyed and obeying an unlawful order can result in criminal prosecution of the one who obeys it.

Military personnel have an obligation to disobey Unlawful orders, including orders by the president that do not comply with the UCMJ.

The trooper should know better than to commit sexual assault. The fact that she didn't means she is not competent to not be wearing a badge and gun.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    "Today is a good day to die" (Klingons)
    Klingons, my ass ...

"Hóka-héy, today is a good day to die." - Crazy Horse
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-11-2013 at 07:03 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I'm afraid many would enjoy it.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast