Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personal sized Helium filled Blimp shaped Balloons

Personal sized Helium filled Blimp shaped Balloons

Help... I am trying to locate balloons, in the shape of a blimp, that could be used for rallys and such. I have only found one source and they are priced too high. I am looking for blimp shaped balloons which could be filled with helium and can be imprinted.

Does anyone know of a good cheap source for such balloons?
    thanks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How big? Like a kid's balloon or something several feet in diameter?

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

$4.05 in lots of 100:

http://www.usimprints.com/prod/promo...tin-156723.htm

Microfoil ® - 2 Colors - Satin Silver, Blimp Shaped Microfoil Balloon
    Corporate Gift Trade Shows & Giveaways

Create an intriguing promotional item with the Microfoil ® - 2 Colors - Satin Silver, Blimp Shaped Microfoil Balloon from USimprints.

Custom brand these great promotional balloons with a message of your choosing.
    2 colors - Satin silver, blimp shaped microfoil balloon. For helium inflation.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

something like this?

click

edit: and another one.

http://www.promopeddler.com/cat/silver/Pg158
    Last edited by Delain; 11-27-2007 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OptionsTrader View Post
    How big? Like a kid's balloon or something several feet in diameter?
    Personal size... some links provided are to a 30" balloon. This size, or a bit smaller, would be good. The lowest price so far is $2.79ea in quantities of 1000. Something cheaper... or, the actual source of the provider would help.

I appreciate the effort and information thus far!

$2.26 per 1000

http://www.promopeddler.com/Detail/78200/52888-1

You can call for more prices on higher quantities too.

: )

What a cool idea!!!

Imagine getting these imprinted with "Ron Paul 2008" and "RonPaulBlimp.com" etc and then passing them out as freebies to kids at the mall...

Parents - even those who might refuse campaign literature - are not going to deny their kids a nice, shiny, free helium balloon!

I think, from what I have researched, the manufacturer of these Blimp Shaped Microfoil balloons is The Pioneer balloon Company.

http://www.pioneerline.com/custom.php

From website:
    Balloons for Point-of-Purchase
    The power of point-of-purchase displays is increased with the use of custom-shaped Microfoil balloons. They add color and motion to any display to boost brand recognition and increase sales without the loss of floor space.

Contact Customer Service for price quotes. Pricing will depend on the number of colors, if balloons are printed on one or two sides, and the overall size and shape of the balloon. Normal minimum: 5,000 balloons per shape. Custom-shape balloons are available with 1 to 6-color spot print, process print.

Additional Custom Shape Ideas
    Develop a unique, custom-shaped Microfoil balloon specifically for your prodcut or event. The following shapes are available in the specific sizes shown below without a die charge. (Measurements below refer to flat balloon sizes.) Contact Customer Service for other sizes, price quotations, and specific details. Normal minimum: 5,000 balloons per shape.
    A 5000 minimum is an aweful lot though... Might be best to stick with http://www.promopeddler.com/Detail/78200/52888-1

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great idea, could they have refillable valves so we could keep a bunch floating in the front yard?

Quote Originally Posted by Man from La Mancha View Post
    Great idea, could they have refillable valves so we could keep a bunch floating in the front yard?

Micro-foil balloons will float for 5 to 14 days, depending on the size. Although, Micro-foil balloons are not biodegradable, they are reusable. You can bring them back to the store for helium refill for a small charge or refill them yourself with a portable tank of your own. Small tanks are available at stores like Party City. Foil balloons can conduct electricity if they come in contact with power lines. So please make sure your foil balloons are always attached to a weight, and never release them.

I really like this idea, but, I think it might be too expensive. I don't know.

Maybe more people will chime in and feel that a chip in might work or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Man from La Mancha View Post

I think you can refill them. Dont know how long they would last outside though.

For a few hunderd bucks you can buy a small advertising blimp.

They even have teabag shaped ones

Thanks everyone for your help. We got some great pricing from Pioneer Line. Artwork has been sent and the project is in the works. I appreciate everyone's input... special thanks to xexkxex.

That's an awesome idea!!!! I'm going to have to buy one from you!!! I hope you used the same design as the blimp?

I think this is a FABULOUS idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked out some of the urls above...make sure you read the small print--I saw "minimum order requirements" ranging anywhere from $350-$1000

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    Thanks everyone for your help. We got some great pricing from Pioneer Line. Artwork has been sent and the project is in the works. I appreciate everyone's input... special thanks to xexkxex.

My apologies for having missed this thread, would not have started mine.

You guys got it all going on here, very glad to see.

Hope RP blimp balloons catch on big and become a common sight at all RP events!!

- Shane

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shane2 View Post
    My apologies for having missed this thread, would not have started mine.

You guys got it all going on here, very glad to see.

Hope RP blimp balloons catch on big and become a common sight at all RP events!!

- Shane
    If they do happen...I am going to try so hard to get some meet up group members to grab 2-3 so I can give two to my kids and tie one to my mailbox

I agree! Let's all stay updated on this so we can find a reputable dealer at a solid price.

We can start getting these out to Meetup groups if all goes well with this first order.
    I'll post a message for my group and get some feedback. I think seeing these at rallies
    would be AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLaw View Post
    I agree! Let's all stay updated on this so we can find a reputable dealer at a solid price.

We can start getting these out to Meetup groups if all goes well with this first order.
    I'll post a message for my group and get some feedback. I think seeing these at rallies
    would be AWESOME!
    I think you might have missed it....this thread is all about that. The blimp team has already made designs and found the supplier. If the money is there...there will be balloons...oh yes..there will be balloons...far and wide.

Go read the thread....check it out...good stuff.

Yup... its all about the money... and distribution... and production time... and not starting another firestorm on the forums

Last edited by Tarzan; 12-08-2007 at 09:07 PM.

So...where can us folks that aren't in the 'flight-path' get our hands on some of these? They'd be GREAT at sign waving events and gun-show booths!!
    "...It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere..." -- Voltaire

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." ~~ D. James

Ron Paul! I BELIEVE!!

Quote Originally Posted by ConstitutionGal View Post
    So...where can us folks that aren't in the 'flight-path' get our hands on some of these? They'd be GREAT at sign waving events and gun-show booths!!
    Very true, would be a good idea for everyone to get their hands on a Blimp balloon!

If you bought a lot and organized a rally, I'm sure they would sell like hotcakes! Great way to recoup expenses! Heck I'd glady pay $5 or even $10 for one as memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by deronde View Post
    If you bought a lot and organized a rally, I'm sure they would sell like hotcakes! Great way to recoup expenses! Heck I'd glady pay $5 or even $10 for one as memorabilia
    I'd be willing to bet that the Meetup groups would all like to have 10 or 20 of these. We just need to figure out the best way to get a few thousand made and then let individuals and/or groups buy them for enough markup to cover costs and shipping with some extra thrown in for someone's trouble to package and mail them out to those who order them.
    "...It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere..." -- Voltaire

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic." ~~ D. James

Ron Paul! I BELIEVE!!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The project would cost about $1.70-$1.85 per balloon, less shipping. If someone wanted to organize this it would be great. I could place the bulk order and ship boxes of the balloons to the groups who have placed an order and sent in their funds. There are 250 balloons per box and each weighs 11 pounds. They would need to order in increments of 250.

important note... we may need to change the artwork to a more generic Ron Paul message to avoid the negative messages from some of the forum members. For example, "Ron Paul for President", next line, "Freedom • Prosperity • Peace".

Sorry... I am overwhelmed right now and cannot do this myself, or fund it. If someone wants to take pre-orders from support groups that would be great.
    Last edited by Tarzan; 12-07-2007 at 08:29 AM. Reason: important note

We have also created the official Ron Paul Air Force Shirt but have not had time to make it available to the groups. The shirt would be printed front and back and looks like the mockup below. We will be making these available near cost plus shipping.

Again, anyone interested in getting the groups is welcome to take on the project. We can provide them them in any quantity desired, sizes YS-3XL. We can provide them on Tees, Longsleeve Tees, Sweats and Hoodies.

Last edited by Tarzan; 12-07-2007 at 08:22 AM.

bump, how did I miss this thread???? Tarzan, what's the latest, I want some for the tea party

yeh, this is kinda cool, what other campaign has this?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

//
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

excellent idea!!! this is really cool. I want one!
    "There is no such thing as society: there are individual men and women, and there are families." --Margaret Thatcher

"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."--Margaret Thatcher

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast