Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Justin Amash claims he trolls the Ron Paul Forums

Justin Amash claims he trolls the Ron Paul Forums

Hey all.

I had the opportunity to moderate a panel with Amash, Massie, Mulvaney and Labrador. Ron Paul Forums got a shout out. Thought you'd enjoy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for moderating the panel Michelle! Thanks for attending the 5th Annual YAL National CON! You did a great job. There is another thread about this. Here is a longer version of your panel. Though, perhaps the quality isn't as good as in the video you posted.
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/36705139
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Thank you! And thanks for the link!

great job and welcome to the forums!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Welcome to RPF Michele!

Of course he does. He lives below da bridge.
    http://dayoopers.com/whatwher.html

Hey Justin,, if you are ever up my way stop by the Willow Grove Farm. Say Hi.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 08-06-2013 at 10:43 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Very Kewl...
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Justin!
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks Michelle and welcome to the forums.

We finally know the true identity of Fire11...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    We finally know the true identity of Fire11...
    Thought he was Sophia?

Great to know RPFs can be of such service! Here's hoping you troll here too, Michelle, along with Ben Swann, Justin, and the rest of the small gov't community of movers and shakers.

Oh, and to all the big gov't types out there trolling us also, welcome and salutations! Keep tuning in!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Welcome here!

Looks like Michelle needs some plus reps.

done, and welcome back.

LOL! That was great!
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You didn't ask what his username is ...

-rep

(Jk)

Danke?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Danke?
    no Danke is Glenn Beck

Cue many weird,over-the-top and inflammatory comments that will then be quoted in articles.I commented on one bizarre one in the last election that was obviously planted which was then quoted in a hit article.

NDFED

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I know a former State House Rep that needs work.

was that a bunch of dc politicians or some liberty fanboys up there!?! wow, really blown away at the enthusiasm and how comfortable they all are, especially Congressman Massie.

#libertyrockstars!

and thanks to Michelle for moderating and posting! Much appreciated!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fun video + rep. Michelle.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

If he trolls, maybe he ought to talk to us as well.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    NDFED
    ... and let's not forget - proposed hemp legislation is a "gateway bill" ...

(Amash was great here, but Massie had the best material.)
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Having fun? You're doing it right!

Welcome! Thanks for sharing!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

He is Collins.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    great job and welcome to the forums!
    I'd like to see one of us make a post welcoming Justin Amash to the Forums! Ben Swann already knows us...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast