Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Very Serious Allegations Made Against 2012 Ron Paul Campaign Manager Jesse Benton

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Fine. Take your ball and go home if you don't like the way others play.

I've got my own set of balls.
    lol. Can't say it. Nope. Can't. Better not. lolol

How refreshing it is to see others around here catch a whiff of fresh air and give this place the type of cleaning it has needed for some time.

Let's all hope Rand does the same with his operation.
    (mod edit) Fixing something doesn't require aiding your enemies. It's also called shooting yourself in the foot.

The problem is that when you do said shooting, you shoot everyone else in the liberty movement in the foot too.

(mod edit)
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 09-01-2014 at 05:36 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    But, AF, didn't you say a long time ago on these very forums that you quit?
    Yes, in fact, I think I have a number of times, in moments of rage and frustration.

But here am I, still plugging along, IRL as well...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Why, oh why, can't this stuff be handled in private, rather than intentionally spread all over the MSM? And why do RP supporters help our adversaries by helping spread it?

This is one of the reasons that I have all but given up hope on the liberty movement.
    The only group I know that helped the adversaries was Ron Paul 2012. They made their bed, agreed to not attack Mitt Romney in February 2012, and based on all actions/evidence I have seen, instead helped him win the nomination and made it a smooth sailing nominating process for him.

You are repeatedly ignoring facts on this situation (or, leaving them out on purpose):
    Fusaro first contacted Jesse Benton in private, and gave Jesse Benton 6 months to "come clean". Instead, he was insulted.
    Fusaro sent Ron information on this last year, and apparently never received a response.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jjdoyle again.

Let's keep cleaning up this place. Truth is a powerful disinfectant.

Why, oh why, can't this stuff be handled in private, rather than intentionally spread all over the MSM? And why do RP supporters help our adversaries by helping spread it?

This is one of the reasons that I have all but given up hope on the liberty movement.
    Damn straight! Certain things need to be kept in private. Who wants transparency?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Damn straight! Certain things need to be kept in private. Who wants transparency?

The fact Benton was Ron Paul's campaign manager, defecting to MITCH MCCONNELL??????? He deserves to go to prison... I will donate 5 btc to send Benton and McConnell to Prison.

Quote Originally Posted by jjdoyle View Post
    The only group I know that helped the adversaries was Ron Paul 2012. They made their bed, agreed to not attack Mitt Romney in February 2012, and based on all actions/evidence I have seen, instead helped him win the nomination and made it a smooth sailing nominating process for him.

You are repeatedly ignoring facts on this situation (or, leaving them out on purpose):
    Fusaro first contacted Jesse Benton in private, and gave Jesse Benton 6 months to "come clean". Instead, he was insulted.
    Fusaro sent Ron information on this last year, and apparently never received a response.
    I guess I'd like to know HOW he tried to reach Ron. Does he know Ron received it?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    The fact Benton was Ron Paul's campaign manager, defecting to MITCH MCCONNELL??????? He deserves to go to prison... I will donate 5 btc to send Benton and McConnell to Prison.
    Oh, puhleese. He didn't "defect" anywhere. Ron's campaign was over. I don't think I could have done it, but how the hell else are people in this movement supposed to get the experience that they need to win in short order? I remember that African-American guy that was with the RP campaign that most people around here seemed to love so much, also went to work for the Republican Party proper. I don't recall too many getting all bent out of shape over that.

Look, I have never particularly liked Benton either. Absolutely detested him in fact in the '08 election. But, keep the insults fair.
    ================

The Department of Justice and the Washington Post, Slate, Huffpost will spread this story much more effectively than we ever could. Blame the actual participants, not the grassroots. Rand Paul is still using many of these guys. Rand already has problems from staffers that the other campaigns will take full advantage of. The Forum has very little effect. It is the Ron Paul staffers themselves that have done the damage, not forum members.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Dear LE...

I made it a point to be civil when addressing you directly today. I purposely did not address you directly with that pic, nor did I suggest that you were advocating this. Yet you neg rep me for this anyway. *smh*

Quote Originally Posted by New York For Paul View Post
    The Department of Justice and the Washington Post, Slate, Huffpost will spread this story much more effectively than we ever could. Blame the actual participants, not the grassroots. Rand Paul is still using many of these guys. Rand already has problems from staffers that the other campaigns will take full advantage of. The Forum has very little effect. It is the Ron Paul staffers themselves that have done the damage, not forum members.
    Oh, I do blame them. But, some in this forum are helping this be spread and they are responsible for their own actions.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes, in fact, I think I have a number of times, in moments of rage and frustration.

But here am I, still plugging along, IRL as well...
    And I'm glad you're still active, and posting. Some of your posts make me LOL, in certain threads (usually pertaining to the JUST US topics).
    But, seeing how far back some around here have tried to kill any questioning of events, truth, and Liberty while they're at it, I don't find it odd you have had moments of rage and frustration.

Oh, I do blame them. But, some in this forum are helping this be spread and they are responsible for their own actions.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...#ixzz3CFbcVFle
    Reporters are way ahead of the Ron Paul Forums. They have reporters at the dept. of justice, Federal Election Commission and other courts investigating this story big time. The reporters are breaking the news created by the Ron Paul staff members actions. By the time all is said and done, the only good people left standing with be the Ron Paul Forum members. They will be key to victory or defeat for Rand Paul. Every body on Capitol Hill is reading this story and around the country. Forum members need to be aware of what is going on. And forum members have a duty to try to warn Ron Paul and Rand Paul about possible problems so they can make changes before it is too late.
    Last edited by New York For Paul; 09-03-2014 at 09:19 PM.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...#ixzz3CFbcVFle
    Reporters are way ahead of the Ron Paul Forums. They have reporters at the dept. of justice, Federal Election Commission and other courts investigating this story big time. The reporters are breaking the news creating by the Ron Paul staff members actions. By the time all is said and done, the only good people left standing with be the Ron Paul Forum members. They will be key to victory or defeat for Rand Paul. Every body on Capitol Hill is reading this story and around the country. Forum members need to be aware of what is going on. And forum members have a duty to try to warn Ron Paul and Rand Paul about possible problems so they can make changes before it is too late.
    The best way to keep negativity out of the news is to avoid activities that cause negativity.

To quote William F. Buckley http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...mfb400600.html

"I'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston Telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard University."

I would rather entrust the Rand Paul 2016 campaign to the first 400 forum members at the Ron Paul Forums that to the "professional" "paid" staffers of the Ron Paul 2008, 2012 and Rand Paul 2016 campaign.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Helping it be spread? How is discussing it helping to spread it? Go read stuff like this http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2013...sed-of-trying/. And that was from last year. Do you think by not discussing the plea deal it's going to go away?

h/t Carlybee:

Memorandum

To: Supporters, Interested Parties

Date: May 15, 2012

Re: Paul Campaign Convention Strategy

Every day, I see firsthand how humbled and encouraged Dr. Paul is to have the enthusiastic support of so many who are committed to revitalizing our country.

Let me be very clear. Dr. Paul is NOT dropping out or suspending his campaign.

As Dr. Paul has previously stated, he is in this race all the way to the Republican National Convention in Tampa this August.

And he is deeply grateful for every resource he has been entrusted with to run an historic campaign that continues to defy all expectations.

Looking ahead, our campaign must honor that trust by maximizing our resources to ensure the greatest possible impact at the National Convention.

So while our campaign is no longer investing in the remaining primary states, we will continue to run strong programs at District and State Conventions to win more delegates and alternate delegates to the National Convention.

To this end, our campaign has several positive and realistic goals:
    1) Having recently WON Maine, we believe we can win several more states.
    2) We will win party leadership positions at both the state and national levels.
    3) We will continue to grow our already substantial total of delegates.
    We will head to Tampa with a solid group of delegates. Several hundred will be bound to Dr. Paul, and several hundred more, although bound to Governor Romney or other candidates, will be Ron Paul supporters.

Unfortunately, barring something very unforeseen, our delegate total will not be strong enough to win the nomination. Governor Romney is now within 200 delegates of securing the party’s nod. However, our delegates can still make a major impact at the National Convention and beyond.

All delegates will be able to vote on party rules and allow us to shape the process for future liberty candidates.

We are in an excellent position to make sure the Republican Party adds solid liberty issues to the GOP Platform, which our delegates will be directly positioned to approve. Our campaign is presently working to get several items up for consideration, including monetary policy reform, prohibitions on indefinite detention, and Internet freedom.

Finally, by sending a large, respectful, and professional delegation to Tampa, we will show the party and the country that not only is our movement growing and here to stay, but that the future belongs to us.

Dr. Paul will begin this new phase of the campaign this Friday by speaking and holding several events at the Minnesota State Convention. He has also recently accepted an invitation to speak at the Texas Convention, and we are busy scheduling appearances around other State Conventions later this month and into June.

As Dr. Paul stated in his message yesterday, this fight is NOT over. We will continue fighting and expanding, and “we will not stop until we have restored what once made America the greatest country in human history.”

But for Dr. Paul’s efforts in the remaining State Conventions to be successful, and to ensure we get as many Ron Paul delegates to Tampa as we can, he needs you to continue standing with him.

Along those lines, as you probably already know, the grassroots are holding a Money Bomb onThursday, May 17. Any money raised from that Money Bomb will go toward winning delegates and finalizing our plans for Tampa.

As those plans for the National Convention come together, we will make sure all of our delegates, whether bound or unbound, get the information and aid they need.

Your support on May 17 will also help us reach more Americans with the solutions we know can restore our nation. Each person we add to our cause strengthens our movement for the critical work that awaits us beyond Tampa.

Dr. Paul, John Tate, myself, and the entire campaign staff know what incredible sacrifices have been made by each of our supporters.

Thank you for all of your hard work and your dedication to liberty. Together, we will champion Ron Paul and his message in Tampa, and we will lay the groundwork for future victories.

There are obviously plants on the various campaign forums.Last time some chap made a cringeworthy post,all emotion and over the top nonsense and that was the only one quoted on a left wing outlet.I don't like Benton but you're stuck with him.Very difficult to effectively ostracise a family member even if they are a ....-up until the spouse sees the light.

Rand Paul for Peace

Quote Originally Posted by LatinsforPaul View Post
    OF course, it was. But that's what you get for placing faith in Jesse Benton.

If Benton wasn't on this campaign it would less of a story.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's not.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    He's not.
    In article after article, Benton is described as a Rand Paul "aide."

The facts of a story don't always matter as much in the end as the perception. There's a lot of guilt by association going on in this story. It's unfortunate, and it's unfair too. But Rand should have taken the opportunity to distance himself from Benton at the onset of this trouble. Instead, he embraced him (I know, I know...he's family...another unfortunate fact.)
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 08-06-2015 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    In article after article, Benton is described as a Rand Paul "aide."

The he facts of a story don't always matter as much in the end as the perception. There's a lot of guilt by association going on in this story. It's unfortunate, and it's unfair too. But Rand should have taken the opportunity to distance himself from Benton at the onset of this trouble. Instead, he embraced him (I know, I know...he's family...another unfortunate fact.)
    . You are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    What a suspicious timing, a day before GOP debates. ddg's owners got game.

A pattern of politically motivated "justice"
    Exactly- if Benton was associated with any other candidate, this would never have happened. What's next? All Rand supporters are terrorists?
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly- if Benton was associated with any other candidate, this would never have happened.
    Yep. it's a pattern of politically motivated "justice". If he was linked to one of mega Obama donors/ally, it will be smooth sailing or award of some federal contract or cushy ambassadorship. In the meantime poor lawyer of Miriam Carey is arrested for some years old unpaid court fines couple of days after he goes on TV to announce lawsuit on behalf of Carey.
    Yep, ddg's owners got integrity.

Jeremiah Wright claims Obama ally offered $150,000 bribe ...
    May 13, 2012 - According to Wright, Obama met personally with his then-pastor to ask him ... Wright $150,000 to stay silent during Obama's 2008 presidential ...

KUHNER: Jeremiah Wright can sink Obama - Washington ...
    www.washingtontimes.com/.../jeremiah-wright-ca...The Washington Times
    May 17, 2012 - Jeremiah Wright threatens to engulf President Obama in a major scandal - one ... President's former pastor telling story of betrayal and bribery ... claims that in 2008, the Obama campaign offered $150,000 to buy his silence.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright Daughter Indicted for Alleged Money ...
    abcnews.go.com › Investigative UnitABC News
    Apr 11, 2013 - The daughter of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, President Obama's controversial former pastor, has been accused of laundering money in an alleged ...

Obama gives $5.9 Million Contract to Friend Who Offered ...
    www.fringepolitics.com/s/index.php/home/view/164
    Obama gives $5.9 Million Contract to Friend Who Offered Bribe to Silence Rev. ... bribed Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Obama's former pastor, with a $150,000 ...

US diplomats cry foul as Obama donors take over top embassy jobs
    Former ambassador likens practice to 'selling of public office' as figures show average amount of cash raised is $1.8m per post
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...y-jobs-rewards

Case II: Miriam Carey's family and their lawyer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63lPB...layer_embedded

Lawyer representing family of Miriam Carey arrested
    (CBS) NEW YORK - Eric Sanders, the lawyer who is representing the family of Miriam Carey, the Stamford, Conn. mother who led authorities on a chaotic car chase from the White House to the U.S. Capitol before being killed by authorities earlier this month, has been arrested for failing to pay court settlements against him, the New York Post reports.
    The arrest comes on the heels of a scathing twitlonger tweet, from Sanders Esq., in reference to the handling of the Miriam Carey incident:
    After we somewhat rest Miriam's soul on Tuesday, we are going to press a full frontal campaign to bring those who violated her civil rights to justice.

Goldman Sachs was top Obama donor - CNN.com
    www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/04/20/obama.goldman.donations/CNN
    Apr 20, 2010 - Goldman Sachs has been charged with fraud by the Securities and ... Bank's PAC, employees donated $994,795 to Obama in 2007 and 2008 ...

Goldman Sachs Fraud Case | | GS | TheStreet
    www.thestreet.com/topic/45362/goldman-sachs-fraud.htmlTheStreet, Inc.
    On April 16, 2010 the SEC charged Goldman Sachs with fraud regarding the subprime ... April 16, 2010 --

Goldman's White House connections raise eyebrows
    www.mcclatchydc.com/.../article24580456....McClatchy Washington Bureau
    Apr 21, 2010 - While Goldman Sachs' lawyers negotiated with the Securities and ... civil fraud charges, Goldman's chief executive visited the White House at least four times. ... Meanwhile, however, Goldman is retaining former Obama White ...

Case III: Netanyahu and Senator Bob Menendez

U.S. official: 'Netanyahu spat in our face. There'll be a price.'

U.S. to charge democratic Senator Menendez of New Jersey with corruption: CNN

Case IV Al Sharpton

Sharpton’s pledge to not criticize Obama

People Jailed for Owing Less Taxes Than Al Sharpton
    www.foxbusiness.com/.../people-jailed-for-owing-...
    Feb 5, 2015 - Serial tax avoidance appears to be a hallmark of Al Sharpton's operations. But there's a warning here: Others have gone to prison for lesser ...
    Case V

Conservative filmmaker behind anti-Obama documentary indicted for violating election law

Published January 23, 2014
    The conservative filmmaker behind a hit anti-Obama documentary was indicted Thursday night on charges he violated federal campaign laws, in what a close colleague is calling a “selective prosecution.”

Dinesh D'Souza, whose “2016: Obama’s America” is the second-highest grossing political documentary of all time, will appear in U.S. District Court in New York Friday.
    The indictment states the 52-year-old best-selling author and activist will be charged with one count of illegally donating to a Senate campaign and one count of causing false statements to be made to authorities in connection with the contributions.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...for-violating/

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast