View Poll Results: Are there times when dropping WMD on cities with civilian populated buildings is justified

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

113 77.40%
  • Yes

33 22.60%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Are there times when dropping WMD on cities with civilian populated buildings is justified

What do you tell a Japan with two black eyes?

Nothing, you already told them twice!

Too soon?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by better-dead-than-fed View Post
    Are you defending yourself against aggression? Are the people who are for some reason labeled "civilians" responsible for the aggression? Did the "civilians" elect aggressive leaders? Do the "civilians" voluntarily act as informants in support of the aggressive leaders? Do the "civilians" provide financial support to the aggressive leaders? Do they pay taxes? If the answers are "yes", then what makes the "civilians" "innocent"? Would dropping the WMD's deter future aggression?
    No one "pays" taxes. Taxes don't exist on a voluntary basis. If you want to eat and have a place to sleep you have to work. The government then takes what it wants. That is how taxes work. So when your choices are starve or face extortion, almost everyone will choose extortion. Its called survival.

Also, trying to pretend civilians isn't a proper term just makes you look moronic. You sound like a Progressive trying to blame the companies that make guns for the fact that some of their guns are used in school shootings. Are you a Democrat? Because that is the only way your Leftists collectivist drivel can be explained. Only a Leftist could justify punishing everyone for the actions of a specific group instead of just punishing that group or person. Especially when the people you're trying to justify punishing are almost entirely hostages themselves.
    Last edited by PierzStyx; 08-10-2017 at 12:56 PM.
    “Maybe I forgot to mention something to you: I don’t believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.” -Zaheer

"A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

"There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    "The last move in politics is always to pick up the gun." -- R. Buckminster Fuller
    “First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."-Roland Deschain
    “Maybe I forgot to mention something to you: I don’t believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.” -Zaheer

"There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by better-dead-than-fed View Post
    If a robber sticks a gun in your face, and you know the robber is going to use your money to kill innocent civilians, you have options: You can resist, or you can hand your money over to him. Why not resist? The robber might kill you, but how could God hold that against you?

If an aggressor sticks a gun in your face and orders you to drop WMD's on innocent civilians, what will you do?
    Why not resist? Because you alone have no chance of defeating a million person gang armed to the teeth who will torture, rape, and murder you, your wife, and your children if you don't comply. Its the same reason your couch warrior arse is sitting at home instead of invading DC right this moment.

If you're being ordered to operate WMDs then you're a soldier, not a civilian. Thus that argument has no bearing on justifying the murder of civilians.
    Last edited by PierzStyx; 08-10-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Also, screw all 33 of you who thought burning children alive in atomic weapons fire is ever a good idea. Just really, $#@! you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And the US is different? Don't remember Japan or Germany dropping nukes on cities.
    That reminds me-Murica firebombed the $#@! out of Dresden.(also a civilian center) too. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Also, screw all 33 of you who thought burning children alive in atomic weapons fire is ever a good idea. Just really, $#@! you.
    I'm sure most of them just voted that way to give the impression that their edgy.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I see no reason that I should be the only one to suffer. And yes, I will one day exact my revenge upon those who exposed me to this toxic waste, for it is a crime against humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    And the US is different? Don't remember Japan or Germany dropping nukes on cities.
    In fact most people don't seem to understand that when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor they went out of their way to NOT bomb and kill American civilians. Just look at the map!

Pearl City is RIGHT THERE! The only way you couldn't hit it is if you were trying not to do so.

Which is not to say the Japanese didn't attack civilians. They did. Horrifically so in China. But they never attacked American civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    In fact most people don't seem to understand that when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor they went out of their way to NOT bomb and kill American civilians. Just look at the map!

Pearl City is RIGHT THERE! The only way you couldn't hit it is if you were trying not to do so.

Which is not to say the Japanese didn't attack civilians. They did. Horrifically so in China. But they never attacked American civilians.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PierzStyx again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Covered.
    There is no spoon.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233