View Poll Results: Can you find needle unless you have haystack?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't need haystack

9 50.00%
  • Need haystack

1 5.56%
  • Need Liberty

13 72.22%
  • Need to end foreign interventions

6 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you find needle unless you have haystack?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I also need more cowbell.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

You don't keep your needles inside haystacks, unless you don't intend to find them.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    You don't keep your needles inside haystacks, unless you don't intend to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    truth
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

There is no needle.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    There is no needle.
    Since that is the case, there is that much more time to look for something else in that haystack.

When the Law is twisted to turn the ordinary man into a Common Criminal by defining a set of actions as Unlawful which were not before and when the actions did not infringe on the Rights of another common man, it creates BOTH the Haystack, and the Needle to search for. End result is the Prison Industrial Complex, Victimless Crimes, a Just-Us System, and the empowerment of an ever increasing Govt.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

have needle, will travel.

I just watched a documentary about Bradley Manning and Julian Assange called "We Steal Secrets." Thumbs up.
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-03-2013 at 08:07 PM.

The symbolic nature of this thread is quite profound.
    [no longer a teenager]

If by needle you mean terrorists, I found them:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "When people fear the government, you have tyranny.

When the government fears the people, you have liberty"

-Thomas Jefferson

I was going to say that perhaps we are winning and they are on the run!

They may say they need National Security Ass-what-ever to protect us. It may be much more serious than that. It is more like they may have become so sick and paranoid they are freaking out at every turn. Seems to me in they may be under the delusion, with it, they can save themselves.

"When people fear the government, you have tyranny.

When the government fears the people, you have liberty"

-Thomas Jefferson

P.S. Look I posted a sandwich!

P.S.P.S.

"BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!

*takes breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!

HA!

ha

What if there are two needles, or two haystacks.
    What if there are two needles and two haystacks. Does it then matter if both needles are in the same stack ?
    What if there are so many haystacks that you first have to find the right haystack in order to find the needle..

What if you find the needle but determine it wasn't what you were looking for..
    I'd say you wasted some time and probably a whole lot of taxpayer money.

Needles are made of stainless steel , I have metal detectors. Around here we do not use haystacks , square bales , roundbales , square bales get stacked in the barn out of the weather and go for $4 ea , unless it is alfalfa , that is much more.

P.S Wasn't long ago I went looking for needles. I went to several stores and all I could find was crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    P.S Wasn't long ago I went looking for needles. I went to several stores and all I could find was crap.
    Try Joann Fabrics.

Or just send me a pm with a mailing address in about four weeks , I will have to go into town by then.

I'm a seamstress, when I can't find my needle I usually get a magnet.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Try Joann Fabrics.
    I think that's where I finally broke down and bought a package. Still the quality is nothing like the needles that used to be manufactured. The lady at the counter agreed.

P.S. Now that I think about it a lot of inflation can't be just calculated by price. Somewhere you have to factor not only size but quality.

I think that's where I finally broke down and bought a package. Still the quality is nothing like the needles that used to be manufactured. The lady at the counter agreed.

P.S. Now that I think about it a lot of inflation can't be just calculated by price. Somewhere you have to factor not only size but quality.
    It is the only place I know of where you can get decent ones , anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It is the only place I know of where you can get decent ones , anymore .
    May be worth keeping an eye out at a second hand store for one of those tomato things with the needles in it. Still you'd have to calculate the risk of infection.

is this an analogy for something?

But...... could you find a hay in a needle stack?

ouch

May be worth keeping an eye out at a second hand store for one of those tomato things with the needles in it. Still you'd have to calculate the risk of infection.
    Oh I remember the tomato pin cushions. My mother had one of those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast