Thread: Dr. Alieta Eck (NJ) for US Senate

Dr. Alieta Eck (NJ) for US Senate

A medical doctor herself, she is very against Obamacare and runs her own healthcare clinic where volunteer doctors see the poor and uninsured for free.

She is a tried and true Ron Paul Republican, and will stand by Rand's side to help repeal Obamacare.

Vist her website to learn more.
    Last edited by Nirvikalpa; 08-03-2013 at 08:01 PM.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dr. Alieta Eck - A Physician's Solution to Healthcare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZpgeLczFkY

The John Birch Society interviewed Dr. Alieta Eck, former president of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, on solutions to healthcare.

===

Dr. Good: Medical Care Without Federal Dollars

The New American | 06 September 2011

A medical clinic in New Jersey demonstrates that proper medical care can be supplied to patients for minimal money — without being on the federal dole. An interview with Dr. Alieta Eck.
    Last edited by FrankRep; 08-03-2013 at 05:49 PM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Bump for importance - The grassroots is still alive, relevant, and supremely important!
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Title should probably be edited, it makes it seem like she's running for the NJ State Senate instead of the US Senate.

That both her and Lonegan are running is a great indication of the growing libertarian wing of the GOP in New Jersey! I wish them both the best!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    That both her and Lonegan are running is a great indication of the growing libertarian wing of the GOP in New Jersey! I wish them both the best!
    Or it could split the vote and let a RINO win.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lonegan is a much more viable candidate. It would be really bad if Eck syphoned off support from Lonegan and caused him to lose the primary.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Or it could split the vote and let a RINO win.
    Quote Originally Posted by krugminator View Post
    Lonegan is a much more viable candidate. It would be really bad if Eck syphoned off support from Lonegan and caused him to lose the primary.
    Eck and Lonegan are the only two candidates in the Republican primary.

FYI, Eck contributed to Ron Paul and helped fundraise for Revolution PAC.

There's a flare of nice Senate candidates popping up in certain races all over the country and these will be very important allies for Rand should he run for the big house.

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Eck and Lonegan are the only two candidates in the Republican primary.

FYI, Eck contributed to Ron Paul and helped fundraise for Revolution PAC.
    My mistake. You are right.

The impression that I have gotten from reading articles about the race is that Lonegan has much more potential to make a dent in the race. He was endorsed by RP in the past as well.

Lonegan will win easily. All resources should be spent hammering Cory Booker.

Quote Originally Posted by krugminator View Post
    Lonegan is no friend of liberty and supports nation-building and doesn't exactly have a clear-cut "bring the troops home now," view - and I voted for Lonegan the past election. He lost my vote.

A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    Lonegan is no friend of liberty and supports nation-building and doesn't exactly have a clear-cut "bring the troops home now," view - and I voted for Lonegan the past election. He lost my vote.
    Have links to sources?
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Have links to sources?
    I attended events as have many others. I'll see if I can physically dig anything up.

निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last night was a great event in Longhill. Lonegan's surrogate was asked by someone in the audience, "If your candidate is so great, why did he send a lawyer to my house to bully me about signing Dr. Eck's petition?" The answer. "Well, when there is a great candidate, there will always be rogue volunteers. I am sure Lonegan had nothing to do with it."

So when it was Dr. Eck's turn, she could not resist telling about the phone call she received a few days after turning in the 2300 petitions. He told her that Lonegan was going to challenge her and it would cost her a lot of money. He told her that Lonegan wanted to meet her in some restaurant up north. Dr. Eck refused and he did challenge her, calling her a fraud. She had to spend a day in court proving her signatures were legitimate.

She then read the endorsement from the Independence Hall Tea Party, "While we respect Mr. Lonegan, we greatly appreciate the intelligence and temperament of Dr. Eck."
    Lonegan had nothing better to do?

निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen