Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas Roadside "RECTUM and VAGINA" Cavity Searches are "Common"

Texas Roadside "RECTUM and VAGINA" Cavity Searches are "Common"

Lawyers and civil rights advocates say the 'mind-boggling' searches are all too common

[]

probed in their vaginas and rectums by a glove-wearing female officer after a routine traffic stop

[]

troopers don't change gloves between probes

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Texas even more fricked up than NYS?
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

I like how you capitalized "rectum" and "vagina" in the title of this thread lol
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I like how you capitalized "rectum" and "vagina" in the title of this thread lol
    memes for freedom

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Its disgusting that you guys would even joke about this. -rep to both.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    Is Texas even more fricked up than NYS?
    Part of the issue is that so many people live there, it is easier to hear a story about something crazy that happened there. FL has a similar issue. My guess is CA is also like that but it is so far from the NYC and DC media centers that much of the crazy stuff in CA doesn't even get covered.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Part of the issue is that so many people live there, it is easier to hear a story about something crazy that happened there. FL has a similar issue. My guess is CA is also like that but it is so far from the NYC and DC media centers that much of the crazy stuff in CA doesn't even get covered.
    I was referring to the fact that this is apparently "Common", not merely that it happened.

AFAIK this isn't common in NYS.

glove-wearing female officer
    Why is it considered OK if it is a female officer (as opposed to a male officer), when so many female officers are lesbians?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Joke? WTF?

You're way off base if you're under the impression I find rectal and vaginal searches funny. $#@! funny.

So collins laughed at the highlighted QUOTATION in my thread title... He's laughing at my tactics to get viewers to the issue, not the issue itself. Geat, synapses fired... he's engaged in the issue and paying attention. Win. Do you really believe either of us think its funny that Texas cops continually sexually assault US citizens on the official clock?

I don't really think that, but that was the impression I got.

Focusing on the goofiness of the title page rather than the seriousness of the issue at hand is aggrvating to me, IMO. Its the immature behavior of little children. This is the kind of thing that people should die for, not something that should be used in any way for humor.

I don't really think that, but that was the impression I got.

Focusing on the goofiness of the title page rather than the seriousness of the issue at hand is aggrvating to me, IMO. Its the immature behavior of little children. This is the kind of thing that people should die for, not something that should be used in any way for humor.

I focus on clickability. Thanks for joining the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I focus on clickability. Thanks for joining the discussion.
    I don't mind that you did it in order to get people to click, but then to joke about it in this case is inappropriate, IMO.

This is about two people getting essentially raped and nothing being done about it. This should create RAGE in us, not laughter.

If I lose my rectum I'll know who to call to help find it.

This should create RAGE in us, not laughter.
    I guess I'm confused, does that mean its open season on roadside cops with gloved fingers up their suspect's ass?

I guess I'm confused, does that mean its open season on roadside cops with gloved fingers up their suspect's ass?

I'm not going to answer this question. I will say that I wouldn't cry for them if something horrible happened to them, but I can't condone that.

This is why, under a proper libertarian government, we'd be seeing a lot of people executed in the first 48 hours. For far too long crimes like these have gone unpunished. They committed these crimes in public, with no shame, believing their official uniforms would protect them.

Some user here called me out for "Advocating that someone be killed in virtually every post." That's because I realize how disgusting it is to commit a crime in the open, believing concepts like "The law" will protect you.

As they committed their crimes in public, they deserve to be tried and hanged in public.

This is a must read, by Walter Block:

http://www.walterblock.com/wp-conten...rianism-rp.pdf

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're really not making any friends with this $#@!.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    You're really not making any friends with this $#@!.
    You know what... I'll explain

I'm an 18 year old kid who is terrified about what the world is going to look like in 30 years.

Seeing people laugh is, honestly, depressing. And here, of all places. We should be better than this.

I'm not going to answer this question. I will say that I wouldn't cry for them if something horrible happened to them, but I can't condone that.
    Condone my ass!

If you observe this behavior what will you DO?

That's the real issue here, who will stand up and actually stop a cop from assaulting some broad on the street?

I don't have a problem jumping in the middle of things like this, I've has my old ass kicked by better men and I'm still here...

What will you DO?

This is why, under a proper libertarian government, we'd be seeing a lot of people executed in the first 48 hours. For far too long crimes like these have gone unpunished. They committed these crimes in public, with no shame, believing their official uniforms would protect them.

Some user here called me out for "Advocating that someone be killed in virtually every post." That's because I realize how disgusting it is to commit a crime in the open, believing concepts like "The law" will protect you.

As they committed their crimes in public, they deserve to be tried and hanged in public.

This is a must read, by Walter Block:

http://www.walterblock.com/wp-conten...rianism-rp.pdf
    Yeah, I'm starting to think you're a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Condone my ass!

If you observe this behavior what will you DO?

That's the real issue here, who will stand up and actually stop a cop from assaulting some broad on the street?

I don't have a problem jumping in the middle of things like this, I've has my old ass kicked by better men and I'm still here...

What will you DO?
    You know the answer to this. But I'm not going to answer it online.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yeah, I'm starting to think you're a troll.
    Nope. A very angry kid, not a troll

Nope. A very angry kid, not a troll
    Well, then, let's start with the fact that a proper Libertarian state would never give the government the power to execute people.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Well, then, let's start with the fact that a proper Libertarian state would never give the government the power to execute people.
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/2003/11/w...death-penalty/

http://mises.org/journals/jls/12_1/12_1_3.pdf

SOME Libertarians reject the death penalty. There is no logical reason why a libertarian MUST reject the death penalty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're right I can't condone retaliation either. It would have to be 2 or 3 fingers of confirmed active penetration before I'd even speak up, "officer I understand this is neccesary but a three finger seems much, can we just submit to a blood draw and be on our way?"

You're right I can't condone retaliation either. It would have to be 2 or 3 fingers of confirmed active penetration before I'd even speak up, "officer I understand this is neccesary but a three finger seems much, can we just submit to a blood draw and be on our way?"
    Guys, you all know full well what I'd do. I don't want to say on the internet.

If you really don't know, PM me.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2003/11/w...death-penalty/

http://mises.org/journals/jls/12_1/12_1_3.pdf

SOME Libertarians reject the death penalty. There is no logical reason why a libertarian MUST reject the death penalty.
    Statist libertarians are pro-death penalty. Ron Paul is not.

I'm not a Lew Rockwell fan,and I'm more interested in what you think as opposed to what he thinks. But you're absolutely crazy if you think that the death penalty is a suitable punishment for political opponents. That's communism, not Libertarian, You need to settle down, son.

I'm not talking about political opponents, I'm talking about people who have committed horrible crimes behind a government uniform. We have a Constitution, so all of these people have broken laws that already exist.

Regarding Rockwell, its his site but its actually Walter Block who I cited.

The reason I didn't answer the question myself is because I am not a libertarian theorist. Walter Block and Stephan Kinsella are. I was citing experts to reenforce my position.

I'm pretty sure Rockwell himself would agree with you that capital punishment is not OK. As do many other libertarians. But it does not follow that ALL libertarians believe this.

Well that's just dumb. + rep to both, and mine counts for more.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Well that's just dumb. + rep to both, and mine counts for more.
    It's fun pulling rank, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast