Thread: After Showing the Reagan Meeting Some Mujahideen Vid, Republicans Start attacking.

After Showing the Reagan Meeting Some Mujahideen Vid, Republicans Start attacking.

After Showing the Reagan Meeting Some Mujahideen Vid, Republicans Start insulting, backtracking there own statements and blocking.
    The video itself.

The quick sharp reactions.After the statements that we miss Roland Reagen.
    Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives. Ronald Reagan -- I miss Ronnie.
    yes the greatest POTUS the real man with COJONES WHO DONE WHAT HAD 2 BE DONE..Obama works with muslims in wh
    Stating that Reagen was the greatest POTUS, yet ignores the video. Here's a user backtracking after he has seen it.

There is a difference between a strategy that didn't work & REPEATING a strategy that didn't work

Those users my friends are what i call fake Republican Christians whom want nothing more then same of the same. And here's another hilarious response.
    Why don't you move to somewhere that operates on your philosophy, like the Soviet Union. Oh wait.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, the USA has no business running Afghanistan Who disagrees with that?
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.