Thread: [Video] Greenwald tears into CNN's legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin 7/30/13

[Video] Greenwald tears into CNN's legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin 7/30/13

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What a state-apologist hack ... was there a square inch of government ass Toobin failed to kiss?
    "Oooh! Foreign Service officers! *smooch* *smooch* *smooch*" ...
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

At some point they'll just quit putting Greenwald up against the Statist mouthpieces. It's bad for their business.

Manning should have sent everything to Greenwald. That man knows how to argue the case against secrecy and what/how to publish secrets.

Oh and Toobin is a $#@!ing tool.

Guess you gotta have a conscience to recognize one Jeffrey.

I don't think Jeffrey Toobin's ever said a single thing that didn't make me want to vomit.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

thanks for posting. can't get enough Greenwald.

From the old days... way back in 2008. Toobin is a mouthpiece for the state. He hates freedom and liberty.

PS: Toobin is the propagandist that called Ron Paul, "The crazy uncle that lives in the attic" after one of the debates.

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 07-30-2013 at 10:37 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    we need more judge Nap - and zero toobin. would love to see an interview with Judge and Greenwald.

Chester Copperpot

Jeffrey Toobin... Council on Foreign Relations globalist scumbag who during the 2007 debates decried Ron Paul for believing in some "magical NAFTA super highway fairytale" even though he knew all about it.. (I emailed him and he told me so)..

Funny how this joker gets to be the senior judicial analyst for CNN..

Toobin is a bull$#@! artist, liar scumbag who deserves to be arrested for treason again America.

Hes gotten might gray and fat in a few years..

Die jerkoff.

Great tube,I don't think anybody seeing that show could doubt who won that debate.

Also,I thought that Anderson Cooper did a nice job,just letting them talk without interruption.I don't have cable and I think that is the first time I have seen him on TV.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I don't think Jeffrey Toobin's ever said a single thing that didn't make me want to vomit.

Notice he has changed his tone from an arrogant authoritarian to a groveling weasel. He must be feeling the heat.

If Rand becomes POTUS, there simply must be a cabinet position for Glenn Greenwald. How about Attorney General? Or skip the cabinet and put him on the SCOTUS.

Glenn Greenwald destroying these clowns is the best that the msm news has to offer nowadays.

He needs his own show. *cough*

Toobin:
    The idea that Bradley Manning or Edward Snowden is the only one who has a conscience and is decent and has the right to disclose the work of all these people is palpably absurd to me, Glen.

It takes courage to act on one's conscience, Jeffrey.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    If Rand becomes POTUS, there simply must be a cabinet position for Glenn Greenwald. How about Attorney General? Or skip the cabinet and put him on the SCOTUS.
    Perfect! Glenn would prosecute every government official that ever committed any crime worse than 5 mph over.
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.